• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Wait, you took pictures on your computer with.. a camera..

I'm amazed. Really. It's like these people who take pictures in Brawl with a camera. Never heard of the print screen button?

Like, you know how vertex hacking work, but you do not know how to take a picture on your computer.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Wait, you took pictures on your computer with.. a camera..

I'm amazed. Really. It's like these people who take pictures in Brawl with a camera. Never heard of the print screen button?
I was thinking that when I saw the pictures :urg:

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I personally take my Brawlbox shots with Fraps, to avoid the border and having to crop things out, lol.

anivernage

Smash Apprentice

Before BSZ gets on my back about starting new things (heh), this is actually a few weeks old.

I'm not sure if I'm going to finish this, but I figured it'd be fun to show.

now are good images
thanks bsz

Roo525

Smash Ace
He made it
God Piks, PLEASE dont give information you know nothing about. -.-
I didn't make this model.

The model is fan-made from the internet meme the Miku Miku dance. I was able to get my hands on the model, change it's format from .pmd to .3ds, and import it.

The more I work on this though, the less likely it seems that it's going to work. I'm open to help that anyone offers though, so if you'd like to help, you could PM me if you like. :p

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
God Piks, PLEASE dont give information you know nothing about. -.-
I didn't make this model.

The model is fan-made from the internet meme the Miku Miku dance. I was able to get my hands on the model, change it's format from .pmd to .3ds, and import it.

The more I work on this though, the less likely it seems that it's going to work. I'm open to help that anyone offers though, so if you'd like to help, you could PM me if you like. :p
wow that smart...

and I hope brawl box will become like mmd, where to move the bones and stuff, u click the bone u wanna edit, and use a circle around it to move the bone. (i cant really explain)

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
Pik, i got the best idea for a new project for you.... King K Rool! only one attempt has been made and its descent but not good enough! We need a good kk rool model

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Has anyone had the feeling that more and more things desynch lately?
I just played on FD with no textures on LInk / FD and with the jail Pikachu, and that desynched. I used the alternate stagel oader before but I removed it so that I can now get a better idea of what desynchs and what ntos, but SO MANY STUFF seems to desynch lately. Lately every time I played on wifi Ive just loaded without hax. Does anyone else has this problem?

Its like Nintendo made they're server better for hack checks or somethign that way.
It suuucks.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Has anyone had the feeling that more and more things desynch lately?
I just played on FD with no textures on LInk / FD and with the jail Pikachu, and that desynched. I used the alternate stagel oader before but I removed it so that I can now get a better idea of what desynchs and what ntos, but SO MANY STUFF seems to desynch lately. Lately every time I played on wifi Ive just loaded without hax. Does anyone else has this problem?

Its like Nintendo made they're server better for hack checks or somethign that way.
It suuucks.
But Nintendo servers suck without hacks.

Piks

Smash Journeyman
Pik, i got the best idea for a new project for you.... King K Rool! only one attempt has been made and its descent but not good enough! We need a good kk rool model
I'd love to, but I have no idea who rool would go over. Ganon? Marth? Bowser?

Also, I might pick up Goku later, but not atm.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeRoO0buIgE

Sephiroth psa, just the final smash, but he wants feedback positive so he can releas it, and i think a sephiroth psa has been in DIRE need since the dawn of the cloud psa.

this is bigbadbooya's...

mind giving him your honest opinion, so he can well release it, he says its complete, just wants to know if the final smash is perfect.

FYI.. the last final smash, freezes if not used by sephirtoh, so that's why this one exists.

Piks

Smash Journeyman
Warioman. Heh, that actually might work. I could see it going well!

Here's something I've fooled around with in Brawlbox, no idea if it's old news or whatever - just as we can make polygons invisible with Material Type 3, type 0 seems to make things double sided. Notice his Cape.

Likewise, I'm guessing type 2 is single sided. Everything I've looked at with a 2 has been.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Warioman. Heh, that actually might work. I could see it going well!

Here's something I've fooled around with in Brawlbox, no idea if it's old news or whatever - just as we can make polygons invisible with Material Type 3, type 0 seems to make things double sided. Notice his Cape.

Likewise, I'm guessing type 2 is single sided. Everything I've looked at with a 2 has been.
IIRC, type 2 is one sided and type 1 is the other side. Type 3 is no sides. I don't remember exactly, but Mewtwo2000 figured it out.

And I think that type 0 can be glitchy sometimes.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Lip! Dude, I hope you plan to put that on BrawlVault, I wanna get my hands on it! You win an Internet for modding in a character that should have been included in the first place.

Is there a way to have her hold a Lip's Stick at all times, for PSA purposes?

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I believe Eldiran did a sword-wielding Ganondorf PSA where his sword was essentially a Beam Saber. Should be very possible to do.

Top Bottom