• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Tournament Finals: Best Players In The World LOL

so0n

Smash Cadet
Luigi is the only good player with a 16 second ko on the 1 vs 1

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
Someone finally pay attention to WEEGEE.

They suck Items, 1 stock match, 4 stock 3 player match. Best rules in the world should be SBR rules

donferd_donster

Smash Cadet
they ****in suck! get dat **** outta here! ewww! wtf! there 's way better people then those guys out there! wow! people on here are way better! wth! that tourney sucked balls!

donferd_donster

Smash Cadet
Ughhh!!!!!

That was entertaining, definitely the best players on the planet.
uhhhh............... i really think ur going to hell for that 1! thats a bold faced lie haha! They sucked! and that luigi user....ughh he's pretty good but that fat *** mario user made mario look badd!! ugh!!! mario is a BEAST!!!!! GIMP MASTER!:laugh:

JRokOO

Smash Cadet
OH MY GOD, THE EVIDENCE WE'VE ALL BEEN LOOKING FOR!

Did you guys watch the second round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At the peak of the metagame, the best players in the world ! WHO WON? metaknight.

Ultimate proof that he needs to be banned.

/sarcasmoffiamneutralinthebanmetaknightdebate

I saw this awhile ago, and it's still hilarious thanks for bumping!

Sol

Smash Lord
this reminds me of in dbz when they show the re enatment of the cell games at the world tournament, oh how little so many people know, they really think that they are the best haha 2 good

kr3wman

Smash Master
Oscar is actually good, if you guys had enough decency to read to first couple of pages.

Magnawolf

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry, but they didn't look good. Next time we have a tournament for the best in the world, let's ditch items and get DBR in there. ; ) That would be better. That tournament looked like a joke, from the play, to the host, to the judges, to the horrible trivia question and to the geekiness there.

Sorry, that was just bad. I feel so better about my Brawl skills now.

Eagle

Smash Lord
Great sudden death match. I'm glad I was able to stick through the first guys posing at the beginning...

Uck

Smash Journeyman
Everyone in that video looked unhealthy and tired.This includes the hosts and players.I think you guys need some sun and exercise... no im serious :p

Oscar is the only normal guy there lolz

platomaker

Smash Journeyman
it wouldn't have been so bad if not for the "experts" and what does the players background have to do with anything? Had they asked why they like their characters, maybe that would have been meaningful. To be honest I used to main luigi in melee, I'm nowhere near as skilled as that guy in brawl (with luigi) so i can see the talent and effort. But what the hell is with three people? no, really, what stopped them on that random number? You could have easily had four people in a match just as good as three. pff. whatever.

BBoyindo

Smash Ace
this reminds me of in dbz when they show the re enatment of the cell games at the world tournament, oh how little so many people know, they really think that they are the best haha 2 good
Lol i remember, i luv that episode its just awsome! Oscar owning the sudden death kinda resembles vegate owning that machine as well:p

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
WOW.
Great job for Ultimate Luigi... way to show how Smash is really played in the last few seconds... That kid had probably never played a true 1v1 before and you showed him in 16 seconds how the game is played.
The announcers had all this dialogue going on and just BAM the match was over without them knowing what just went down.
If only that could have been Melee so you really could have shown them what Smash is about. A true SoCal pro taking on scrubs in Melee would be that much funnier.

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
The Luigi player was actually pretty good. The only one that deserved to be there by far. The other two didnt seem that great. How can you even call it a tournament when you have items on AND its a 1 v 1 v 1 free for all? But I guess they really are the best in the world. In the world. The best.

P.S. I would have done the same thing for some money too. So I'm not gonna hate on them. That much.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Seriously hilarious. Love how everytime something genuinely interesting is happening they're not even showing us the screen... because Im definately not watching Brawl tournaments to see matches lol. At least the last match kind of redeemed it there for a bit, unitl the announcer dropped his paper...

Mike Tyson confirmed for Brawl.

.Marik

is a social misfit
The commentators just killed it.

That Luigi player was actually pretty decent. I mean, he did own the other dude in 16 seconds. =D

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
I think there should be a sort of 4channy table for this video. You rage you lose
1 minute: Courageous
5 minutes: A hardened man, a true bro
15 minutes: you should have raged by now
The whole thing, go forbid: I salute you.
You fapped: OH MY GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU AT LEAST GET SOME QUALITY BRAWL.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I'm tired of you people talking sh*t about these guys. They're called the best in the world for a reason. They did much better matches then if they had Azen, Mew2King and Ninjalink there.

Top Bottom