• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

cemo

white walker
ilya quelque qui joue melee mais le plupart c'est brawl. si quleq'un amene un setup je vais jouer du melee avec, mais si non, 5$mm gaw ditto? (:

kr3wman

Smash Master
The Active-toi épisode didn't seem to be this one, altough I did miss the first 10 minutes. I'll check saturday if it is and record it sunday (if)

EDIT : NOOOOO ALL MY POOOOSTSSSSS

Agora

Smash Journeyman
As a last practice before Ottawa? Disastrous D:
But then again, I spent most of it trying to beat a Snake with Luigi...

Good sheet everyone, I'll prolly take a breather next week, but I'll see some of you at OBscene anyways :p

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
As a last practice before Ottawa? Disastrous D:
But then again, I spent most of it trying to beat a Snake with Luigi...

Good sheet everyone, I'll prolly take a breather next week, but I'll see some of you at OBscene anyways :p
Dominic, Fizzi or Steb's ridiculously ******** kamikaze snake?

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Je ne serai présent car je participe au tournage de l'émission de 3600 secondes d'extase qui sera diffusée Samedi prochain : D

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I'll be on TV if I'm lucky enough to be filmed : P I may even do a small skit with Marc Labrèche if I'm lucky.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Hey Guys
ThatGuy said I should start going here since I moved to Longueuil a couple months ago
So yeah, the OP said to post if your going to start attending so yeah.... Im posting ^_^

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Will be attending this week, since midterms are technically over.

Although, i shouldnt be coming due to the fact that its gonna be me andmy gf's 3 year anniversary but she decided to go in and work, so screw her.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
God4mnit, why are you being such a tease on the one week I miss in the last few months? D:

Top Bottom