• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

swordgard

Smash Hero
With all 4 stations being dedicated to running this madness for 12+ people my alternative would be to sit down and do nothing.

I'm raw like this. I'm comfortable around Joel enough to use dirty language with him. No homo. If you as a third party disapprove of my privileged relationship with Joel then that's too bad.

However if Joel feels offended I will apologize. He does hold my wiimote hostage after all.

I guess you got a point, but i dont go to the weeklies so i dont know how things run there. My fault for assuming stuff.
Your having a privileged relationship with him :O Lucky you, I dont even get that even though im in his crew! Id still call him and ask him pictures of the wiimote to make sure its fine though XD

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
I already know that he's using the coffee droplets torture on it, which is why we must hurry to Wednesday.

MaritLage227

Smash Apprentice
If I come on wednesday, I'll bring an SD card with some stages. I just got back from a cruise so I might not come cuz of settling back in, but I always try.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
I will bring it. I don't remember though if you only need the brawl code or both the brawl and wii, so I'll state both.

Wii code: 5570 0506 5726 7351

Brawl : 4468 0659 0253

kr3wman

Smash Master
I'm in the process of making my second one :D

EDIT : I'm finished. I didn't try anything too broken, so don't worry.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Sad... I won't be able to send any stages, or even put any on an SD card, since I won't have the game with me before the Weekly -_-

Ah well, mine were just copies of Safron City and Hyrule Castle from the N64 anyways.

whitegaurd

Smash Apprentice
I have a question but I don't want to post it at "fight for your friends 2 tournament". When you sign up and pay the 15$ do you sign up for melee, brawl, or both. How does it work? I would like to attend, so need the info.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
I have a question but I don't want to post it at "fight for your friends 2 tournament". When you sign up and pay the 15$ do you sign up for melee, brawl, or both. How does it work? I would like to attend, so need the info.
Well, first of all you should have asked it in that thread because that's where it belongs. Second, someone else asked the same question not to long ago, so a little searching would have resulted in your answer. Third, like any other tournament really, the 15$ is for singles, one game.

So its 15 if you want to play brawl singles, 15 more for melee singles, 20 more per teams in brawl, 20 more per teams in melee, and x more for each other tourney you want to compete in.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I have too much treking to do around Montreal that needs to be done soon, so I'll skip out on this one, too.

It has no relation to the custom stages idea, Joel, I actually really liked it :D

See you guys on the flipside~

kr3wman

Smash Master
So everyone in the weeklies liked my custom stages the most, especially thad, since it was the first time I ever heard him talk about something he loved and adored.

:D

kr3wman

Smash Master
I wont be there next two weeks because I'm grounded!?!! True fact.

And I need to get my guitar, lulz.

Top Bottom