• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

kr3wman

Smash Master
I just can't go to the weeklies for the next two weeks because I didn't ask them if I could go & didn't leave the phone number to call me and blablabla, but since I told them about ffyf2 like weeks ago they don't care.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Word, My parents were insane too.

I once got grounded for the ENTIRE summer with no friends, no computer, no TV or videogames and no phone.

All I did was get kicked out of private school and end up in public lol.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
YO yo yo yo yo, I dunno if you guys know but there's 2 tourneys in Ontario right now. We rented a car and we could still fit one person. We all have to pay 20$ for the car, so if anyone is interested to come contact me fast on AIM(HolyNightmaren) preferably. We get housed by Niko btw. We'll leave around midnight today lol, pretty much on short notice.

filauc

Smash Journeyman
Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo I think I already heard this post somewhere, maybe it was at Lunsford's place who noes YO!

cemo

white walker
yo dawg i herd yo and yo dawg like yoyos so we put yo dawg on yo yoyo so you can yoyo yo dawg while yo dawg yoyos,dawg.

kr3wman

Smash Master
No one was talking to you.
Yo Dawg is an internet meme that describes an object placed within the same or another similar object, all packed in picture usually with Xzibit picture on it.
It’s adapted from the TV show Pimp My Ride in which rapper Xzibit would pimp out someones ride while often saying something like “Yo dawg, I heard you like video games, so we put a sony playstation in yo car so you can play games while you drive”.
Based on those moments, first parody was developed “Yo Dawg I herd you like cars so we put a car in yo car so you can drive while u drive” and after that many with the same pattern and Yo Dawg meme was created

kr3wman

Smash Master
Does someone have an extra wiimote? I think I left mine at the weekly. It probably was the only one with a jacket on.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
What does attendance look like today? Seems like everyone's waiting for simultaneous release over at Clet's tomorrow and Friday.

I might keep my load for Clet's place as well if things look too deserted today : (

Steb

Smash Journeyman
There will be no live stream tonight because the guy that connects my computer to the wi-fi is not here today. I'll be recording matches instead and put them on the YouTube account MtlSmash.

Top Bottom