• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

-Googs

Smash Lord
swordgard i'm interested in coming to these brawl weeklies gimme a text next time you go? How hard is it to get there from concordia?

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
t.v fail there ... lmao

I was surprise to see Chester here ... lmao nice to see you Reggie : P

all pro quebec player was there lol vwins,bam,pkm,kage chet ... next time i would like to play at vwin house lol

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
Je veux dire suck it up and continue playing. Keep getting owned until you understand. =)
Je comprend tres bien sa réaction, c'est difficile d'admettre que, meme apres ces années sur ssbm, de se faire laver . Comme moi-meme, il se peut que je sois frustrer car quand ya des **** qui arrive , je devien emo.

Pour erays, en double moi et lui contre PKM/CHET ont se faisait completement lessiver sur une tv de 12 pouces , (la etais mon john.) sans etre offensant contre Erays, j'ai bien aimé la réaction de Chet , c-a-d( * sa fais longtemps qu'on a pas vue sa* ) lol.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL ERAGE!
Y RAGE QUIT
GG
Cred to Rous for coming up with this pearl of a name.

Mais c'est vrai que y'avait des facteurs. Nonetheless, get pissed, but don't throw **** around, that's just juvenile.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Its today, hasnt changed.

I won't be going. I frankly have trouble finding motivation going to this -.-

kr3wman

Smash Master
ill be there tomorrow.

and there's no restriction to what games are played.

the address is 5445 De Gaspé near the Laurier Métro. It's a big building, hard to miss.

The main doors close at like 6-7 so you have to take the side entrance.

It's suite 803, so take the elevator to the eight floor and go through the door with the casting suite sign, take a turn left, it should be there.

kr3wman

Smash Master
C'est un building ou tu peux louer des espaces.

It's the MTL Street Fighter Headquarters. Props to them again and again for the place.

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
I was gonna drop by since I finally have a wednesday night off at work but, y'know..

Melee babies, if you're gonna show up, please post, let us know. I'm probably not alone to check in here to gauge if it's worth showing up. Then again if nobody went, that would explain.

Top Bottom