• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

Fogel

Smash Lord
TRANSLATION: play snake/mk

you guys need to be more effective with your posts
Actually...(from the XIIESTICLE results thread):

- Brawl Singles -

1: Azen --> Lucario
2: Chudat --> Kirby
3: NinjaLink --> Diddy Kong
4: m2k --> Metaknight / Dedede

If you can beat M2K's Metaknight with Kirby, Diddy, and Lucario, I think it's safe to say that 'low tiers' are viable :p

WERE-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
It was fun indeed, my *** got powned so bad X_X. I think ill go shopping for a Wii tomorrow so i can practice :D

zaf

Smash Lord
gg everyone. gratz to the lolies. Its also good to see so many new people. I really hope you all keep coming out. On top of that, all you old ****s need to start coming back out. *looks at rick*

f u kage

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
confirming my presence to the last weekly before the tourney.

and since there's probably going to be alot of people going, maybe we should make a mini tournament. even if we all put in 2$, we would easily end up with a 30$ pot..... maybe its just me but i'd rather pay 9$ and have a chance of getting something out of it then straight up losing 7$.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Sure, no one makes a detailed post on the weekly's event's results when *I* win it! *pouts*
Great games, all. And Agony, let's ride that wave and make it out of the first round next week XD

Oh and Phen, you suck for suddenly not coming, I had your wiimote and nunchuk with me!

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Sure, no one makes a detailed post on the weekly's event's results when *I* win it! *pouts*
Great games, all. And Agony, let's ride that wave and make it out of the first round next week XD

Oh and Phen, you suck for suddenly not coming, I had your wiimote and nunchuk with me!
Lol, no worries, we're too good.

*It'll be nice if we even win a match at the tournament* xD

No seriously, we got potential, I just need to start playing again...

Rion Prower

Smash Cadet
Hey, that was actually a lot more fun than I was expecting! Though I definitely need more practice with my Zelda now that I've actually fought against some new people.

It was really interesting and a bit of a learning experience (that sounds so cheesy, but oh well) and I'll have to try to attend this again sometime! If anyone remembers "RION"'s Zelda, I hope I at least did decently. :x

kr3wman

Smash Master
Any Zeldas generally kick my ***. : (
Them and their friggin Usmash, I still don't know how to DI it.

And sorry Zaf...My MK is sooo bad. I mess around too much to be good with anybody.

Oh and, I doubt I'm gonna be at the weeklies for a while. It was great.

zaf

Smash Lord
It was fun indeed, my *** got powned so bad X_X. I think ill go shopping for a Wii tomorrow so i can practice :D
I know i got mine, you better get yourself a wii.

confirming my presence to the last weekly before the tourney.

and since there's probably going to be alot of people going, maybe we should make a mini tournament. even if we all put in 2$, we would easily end up with a 30$ pot..... maybe its just me but i'd rather pay 9$ and have a chance of getting something out of it then straight up losing 7$.
need smokes?

and i am also for this mini $2 tourney.

Zaf I dont really like Brawl... It would look stupid if I would go to GW every week to play a game that I dont find to be interesting.

To Fogel: I was joking... if I wasn't I would probably play snake or imba knight myself
I guess i understand where you are coming from, but you are really fun to play with and you bring a lot of entertainment to the crews. Which seemed to have stopped since you stopped coming o.o

Them and their friggin Usmash, I still don't know how to DI it.

And sorry Zaf...My MK is sooo bad. I mess around too much to be good with anybody.

Oh and, I doubt I'm gonna be at the weeklies for a while. It was great.
Living proof that you can't just pick up mk and win. ^^^^

No worries, once you find your groove you'll know.

Your up tilt is useless with your skills.
Most sexiest sentence coming from joel's mouth !!!!!

WERE-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
Hey, that was actually a lot more fun than I was expecting! Though I definitely need more practice with my Zelda now that I've actually fought against some new people.

It was really interesting and a bit of a learning experience (that sounds so cheesy, but oh well) and I'll have to try to attend this again sometime! If anyone remembers "RION"'s Zelda, I hope I at least did decently. :x

You did awesome with zelda.

I believe our 1v1 score is 1 win for me and 2 for you, no worries, ill make sure go 3-0 next wednesday

PS: im teh wolf guy

EDIT:
Im also up for that 2$ tourny.

Tho it would suck that every pays and only one or 2 ( for teams) can get something out of it.

What would be cool is something like:
2$ each, if we are lets say 15, thats 30$

for 1v1s
1st - 15
2nd - 10
3rd - 5

for teams
1 - 20 (10$ each)
2 - 10 (5$ each)

Or something similar

P.P.S: Im also looking for a partner for the 23rd

zaf

Smash Lord
You did awesome with zelda.

I believe our 1v1 score is 1 win for me and 2 for you, no worries, ill make sure go 3-0 next wednesday

PS: im teh wolf guy

EDIT:
Im also up for that 2$ tourny.

Tho it would suck that every pays and only one or 2 ( for teams) can get something out of it.

What would be cool is something like:
2$ each, if we are lets say 15, thats 30$

for 1v1s
1st - 15
2nd - 10
3rd - 5

for teams
1 - 20 (10$ each)
2 - 10 (5$ each)

Or something similar

P.P.S: Im also looking for a partner for the 23rd

That is how we generally tend to split the winnings. 3 ways. By wolf player, do you mean phillipe? The guy who teamed with the diddy? If you need a team mate for the 23rd, try finding one at the next weekly.

WERE-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
That is how we generally tend to split the winnings. 3 ways. By wolf player, do you mean phillipe? The guy who teamed with the diddy? If you need a team mate for the 23rd, try finding one at the next weekly.
Yes, im philip... people just have the tendency not to recognize other people by their name X_X.

Yea, ill beg for a partner next wednesday. Ill also bring my new wii :D (will cost me 5$ to get in right?)

P.S. If someone is interested playing via hi fi, please share your freind code :D
Mine is... uh.. brb.

It is 4940-7622-4512

zaf

Smash Lord
Yes, im philip... people just have the tendency not to recognize other people by their name X_X.

Yea, ill beg for a partner next wednesday. Ill also bring my new wii :D (will cost me 5$ to get in right?)

P.S. If someone is interested playing via hi fi, please share your freind code :D
Mine is... uh.. brb.

It is 4940-7622-4512
It will only cost you $5 if you are one of the first people there so that your wii ends up getting used. There are currently only 3 free spots for a console right now since GW bought a wii. However i am one step ahead of the game and i bring my own tv lol.

WTF is hi fi? ill play you on hi fi...

WERE-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
It will only cost you $5 if you are one of the first people there so that your wii ends up getting used. There are currently only 3 free spots for a console right now since GW bought a wii. However i am one step ahead of the game and i bring my own tv lol.

WTF is hi fi? ill play you on hi fi...
If you have a wireless router, you can play brawl on the internet.

Here are the steps:
- Open your game

- When your on your Wii menu, click ''Wii''

- then ''Wii settings''

- When your there, there will be a small list, search for ''internet'' and click on it

- Now there will be 3 choices, click on the first one ; ''Connection settings''

- Then choose the wireless one, if its the case. If its not, then you need a 20$ worth cable to connect your Wii to your router, at this point, forget it.

- When your there, if you have a wireless router, the wii should detect the name of the connection and be able to use it. Sometimes, they will ask you a password if you protected your connection, enter it if necessary.

- Test your connection by pressing '' Connection test''.

- If it works, enter in your brawl game and go in ''Nintendo Wi-Fi connection''

- It will connect and update your channel.

- when those steps are done, you will be able to see your friend code and being able to add other people to play.

- Give me your friend code :D

Feel free to reply if anything here seems unclear.

P.S. About the Wii thing, ill be sure to come earlier so i dun have to pay 7$
YAR YAR YAR!!!

Top Bottom