• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

Agora

Smash Journeyman
So far Michel is in, you can add him on the list for now.
Let me know if there's a need for an extra Wii, too.

filauc

Smash Journeyman
Nah I think it should be on one of Gamers' World's TV like the laggy one lol.

zaf

Smash Lord
Just as long as it's set up on Zaf's TV this time and not one of Gamers' World's I would say
I'm also thinking of bringing my Wii this time to the Weekly
We should use my tv for the brawl/melee. CRT > LCD

Nah I think it should be on one of Gamers' World's TV like the laggy one lol.
agreed^^

Just plug a Wii/cube on Zaf's TV then >.>
word. ^^ lol

1 Melee, 1 64, 2-3 brawl. That's how it needs to be. Not 2 melee and 2-3 brawl. >.>

I think there shouldn't be a 64 as much as i love the game. Not enough people play it, and there are several other reaons man.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
We should use my tv for the brawl/melee. CRT >I think there shouldn't be a 64 as much as i love the game. Not enough people play it, and there are several other reaons man.
Such as too many people waiting to play on the already available brawl tvs?

System Failure 333

Smash Apprentice
Why put the 64 when it's only being used occasionally and when ppl are waiting their turn to play Brawl? It'd be great if people didn't have to wait due to the 64; it almost seems as if it's only there as a joke to be honest lol

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
That's 'cause people don't know it's such a great game and have only interest in brawl...I know it's the ''game of the moment'' but I still think smash 64 is way to much underrated.

zaf

Smash Lord
Such as too many people waiting to play on the already available brawl tvs?
That being one the reasons. I could probally write an essay on why there should be no 64 atm.

Why put the 64 when it's only being used occasionally and when ppl are waiting their turn to play Brawl? It'd be great if people didn't have to wait due to the 64; it almost seems as if it's only there as a joke to be honest lol
Its not a joke at all, i find 64 a much better game tbh. Well the game play atleast. It might have less chars, less unlockables and what not, but the game play is better and it is what melee was built off of.

Brawl is like some deformed child from the parents that made Payton Manning and Eli Manning that should be hidden in a basement.

That's 'cause people don't know it's such a great game and have only interest in brawl...I know it's the ''game of the moment'' but I still think smash 64 is way to much underrated.
It is a great game, but brawl is the game of the moment and if we want the montreal smash scene to grow it is best to stick with what is most new to atract the most people. I will admit that smash 64 is underrated but it will never attract people like brawl can. Just the thought of being Snake makes people hard and is one of the reasons why people play/played *looks at elef*. That and the fact that everyone who is in smash 64 is in brawl. People care about flashyness these days.

Rion Prower

Smash Cadet
I might try going! Maybe.

It'll be my first time being at these weeklies (I only knew about them a day ago, haha) but I hope I can have at least a good time.

Pound Cake

Smash Apprentice
Rion: It's great :3 Don't worry about getting competitive, fool around, try some new characters [...and take notes of who's good at what for the tourney that's coming up O: ]

I haven't been to them yet though u___u SIGH

WERE-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
I will be coming tomorrow (august 13th).

Do i have to register first or be part of a forum or something?

And MIGHT (notice the might in caps) bring a Wii, it will depend if a friend of mine want to lend it to me. :(

BTW, my name is Phil

zaf

Smash Lord
I might come, just to pick up my memory card. I'll also try to have a TV at my new place for some melee afterwards.
You mean you want to come and play brawl. We all know you have been practising snake. I sold your memory card for some hooch.

Top Bottom