• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

zaf

Smash Lord
good idea. too bad I'm going to parc jean-drapeau to see radiohead.
**** you chet, =]

i hope radiohead sucks big ****, cuz they suck

lol j/ks
love you
come back to chats and puke in my sani vac

Finally I dont think that I'll show up
boo

If we can still like play in friendlies at some free station, fine. I don't wanna participate in a mini tournament.
its just $5 lol

nice I'll be going there as well
lol, mosh with chet

ThatGuy

Smash Master
1. V0 (Kage + ThatGuy)
2. BLUEBALLS (Phil + Kr3wman)
3. Daisy Bananas (Daisy-Fan + System Failure 333)

Highlights: Techiyo + Fhatiuk getting knocked out in winners' by Kirt + Level 9 Wario and losers' by Zaf + Level 9 Wario :lol:

No, we hit a time shift. The date actually is July 30th today.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Great games everyone.

Also, Team BLUEBALLS are gonna be back with a vengeance next week.

Fhatuik

Smash Apprentice
1. V0 (Kage + ThatGuy)
2. BLUEBALLS (Phil + Kr3wman)
3. Daisy Bananas (Daisy-Fan + System Failure 333)

Highlights: Techiyo + Fhatiuk getting knocked out in winners' by Kirt + Level 9 Wario and losers' by Zaf + Level 9 Wario :lol:

No, we hit a time shift. The date actually is July 30th today.
Lmao !! yea kirby vs metaknight is really gay ^^

I think i am better on melee lol!!

Kage GG tu own trop :p

System Failure 333

Smash Apprentice
anyone vs metaknight is gay

^^

calm loved my tornados btw. another person to add to the list
I've practically played everyone xcept you Zaf... Can't wait to start lovin those tornadoes as well; hopefully I'll make you love bananas!

zaf

Smash Lord
lol bananas areny that effect against mk since i got like 6 jumps lol. It seems liek you avoid to play me, lol. I was on the tv playiing calm like 3 times in a row. Daisy even came to play me and got his sword broken too haha

zaf

Smash Lord
^^lol everyone thinks he is an easy pick up mainly cuz you just need the b button. But i don't think so entirely. There is still lots to learn with mk. I don't know about kr3wman, but i saw him using mk for the first time last night. I don't know if he did before. he didn't seem as knowledgeable as me with mk and when i went after him in the 2v2 he usually always needed help to get me off him. There actually is waaaaay more to mk then tornado. he is easier to pick up them other chars though, i will admit that much.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I tried to, but the only smashfest they had going while I was there turned out to be an afternoon-only type of thing, so when I called my contact there around 16h, he told me it wasn't worth coming anymore.

I mean, I love Smash, but I wasn't gonna waste a whole afternoon of sight-seeing for it : P

cemo

white walker
^^lol everyone thinks he is an easy pick up mainly cuz you just need the b button. But i don't think so entirely. There is still lots to learn with mk. I don't know about kr3wman, but i saw him using mk for the first time last night. I don't know if he did before. he didn't seem as knowledgeable as me with mk and when i went after him in the 2v2 he usually always needed help to get me off him. There actually is waaaaay more to mk then tornado. he is easier to pick up them other chars though, i will admit that much.
up+b doesn't count as way more.

Top Bottom