• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
**** you chet, =]

i hope radiohead sucks big ****, cuz they suck

lol j/ks
love you
come back to chats and puke in my sani vac
wrong person, buttcrust. I wish that ***** from yesterday had puked on you.
lol bananas areny that effect against mk since i got like 6 jumps lol. It seems liek you avoid to play me, lol. I was on the tv playiing calm like 3 times in a row. Daisy even came to play me and got his sword broken too haha
diddy > you

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
The idea of having a melee tournament at the weekly is plainly a dumb idea since the four players that will participate will be the ones forming the only two teams playing.

zaf

Smash Lord
wrong person, buttcrust. I wish that ***** from yesterday had puked on you.
diddy > you
yea i know it was the wrong person, i was advising you to do the same thing as eric jonathan. Where is that douche btw?

diddy does not > me. ever.kthx.

Reginald Reginald

The idea of having a melee tournament at the weekly is plainly a dumb idea since the four players that will participate will be the ones forming the only two teams playing.
agreed.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
So? I don't play Brawl and i have participe a tournament on brawl , all ppl can play on melee free too ..

Edit: Same For Techiyo .
Your missing the point; not much people will bother with a tourney for melee no matter what thus you wont be getting much people to participate.

Look at it from another angle; why do you think there are more brawl TVs at the weeklies then the melee?

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Okay, bon bin jen peu plus, si t pour ecrire de meme en anglais t juste mieux decrire ton message en francais car on va plus le comprendre de meme car la jai absolument rien compris avec ton dernier.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Pas vrai, je suis la depuis le 64, jai jouer a melee competitivement jusqua ma retraite et je prefere jouer a brawl car c la nouvelle generation.

C stupide de continuer a jouer a un jeux et de vouloir si ameliorer dans un sens competitif quand la communauter de ce jeux la declin constament et quil a moin en moin de jouer pour continuer a faire des decouverte, etc.

Je pense quau lieu, le monde devrait accepter le nouveau jeux pour essayer de le rendre aussi bon que le nouveau au lieu dy tourner les dos au different.

Fhatuik

Smash Apprentice
Oui je suis daccord j'ai déja jouer a brawl a plusieurs reprises mais je me *tanne* rapidement par exemple. aussi je trouve que brawl est un excellent jeux entre amis mais j'ai plus de fun avec melee que brawl p-e c'est le contraire avec les autre je respecte cela. Comme beaucoup de gens dise, les meilleurs jeux ce sont les vieux^^ si vous voulez pas de mini tournoi ce n'est pas plus grave je m'en passerai.

filauc

Smash Journeyman
Pas vrai, je suis la depuis le 64, jai jouer a melee competitivement jusqua ma retraite et je prefere jouer a brawl car c la nouvelle generation.

C stupide de continuer a jouer a un jeux et de vouloir si ameliorer dans un sens competitif quand la communauter de ce jeux la declin constament et quil a moin en moin de jouer pour continuer a faire des decouverte, etc.

Je pense quau lieu, le monde devrait accepter le nouveau jeux pour essayer de le rendre aussi bon que le nouveau au lieu dy tourner les dos au different.
Jsuis pu capable de ton français, écrit en anglais svp LOL

kr3wman

Smash Master
Would be cool for a Melee tourny. Of course, no one is doubting who is gonna win, But it would be fun to get some people into Melee. I wanna get better at it, but everyone who is decent at Melee 4-stocks me...T_T.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
So? I don't play Brawl and i have participe a tournament on brawl , all ppl can play on melee free too ..

Edit: Same For Techiyo .
C'est pas que je veux pas, j'veux l'éssayer une fois, mais Melee c'est meilleur en compétition. Ma juste jouer 1v1 probablement pis prendre Ice Climbers et faire du chaingrab... good way to be cheap. *Look at MetaKnight*.

zaf

Smash Lord
Aiight, ima be the first this week.

I am confirming myself for this weekly. On the 13th! ( for the noobs)

bringing a wii/brawl/tv.

System Failure 333

Smash Apprentice
Some ppl might be against the Melee idea but so far there's always been a TV for Melee (if I'm not mistaken, I've only been to 3 weeklies...) so it won't change anything as long as we keep it at that! Those who want a Melee tournament will simply have to run it on that TV reserved for Melee... and that won't affect all those who want to stick to Brawl, which are all the other TV's (minus the one for the N64, but honestly I don't see the point of wasting a TV for the 64, no one was playing it and ppl had to wait for their turn to play because we were down one TV)... So just an opinion, I don't think we should have the N64 for the next weekly, it didn't get much attention last time...

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
honestly I don't see the point of wasting a TV for the 64, no one was playing it and ppl had to wait for their turn to play because we were down one TV)... So just an opinion, I don't think we should have the N64 for the next weekly, it didn't get much attention last time...
FYI the TV that we use for N64 is zaf's, he brings it with him every week so technically N64 is not affecting anything in the weeklies since we have the same number of TVs for Brawl

Top Bottom