• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

cemo

white walker
i wasn't there to bring any decent controllers, sorry.
plus i'm not coming to the next one, i have work.

and then i'm leaving on vacation.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
So, apparently the weeklies start at 5, not 6 as we all assumed. Says so in the crappy newsletter i received from them.

filauc

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. I do believe we even played smash 64 together. Man, those sucky controllers kept messin' up my recovery, I swear! :laugh:
I didn't play 64 lol. I am fiL, I played you when I arrived and there was only 1 tv.

System Failure 333

Smash Apprentice
Mark me with a * for this week's weekly... I'm fed up of winning.... lol jk :D dont kill me... But seriously, I might not be able to make it this time depending on my soccer team... I'm supposed to have practices on wednesdays but I keep ditching and so do most of my teammates (what a team eh?)

zaf

Smash Lord
Mark me with a * for this week's weekly... I'm fed up of winning.... lol jk :D dont kill me... But seriously, I might not be able to make it this time depending on my soccer team... I'm supposed to have practices on wednesdays but I keep ditching and so do most of my teammates (what a team eh?)
lol soccer?

soccer is for women and Brazilians....apparently Italians too now

EDIT: winning so much lol? you've yet to play me, chet, fil or kage right? I would of added you to the list kirt, but dennis beat you in last weeks crews lol

Confirm me for this weeks weekly.

bringing a wii brawl and a tv

kr3wman

Smash Master
At the moment, I don't see nothing preventing me for going. I'm bringing Smash 64(Nintendo 64 included).

zaf

Smash Lord
Well in anticipation for FFYF, the tournament vibe is flowing through me, and im sure many others. So i propose that we make tomorrow, a special weekly.

$5 in. Winner take all pot.

Could start at 8, gives everyone enough time to get there. More then enough time to get it done ( 11 pm closing time).

I have the tio program that fogel used for tos5 so everyone could play their matches bo5 with tourney rules. And everyone else who doesnt want to part take can still play on the other tvs.

discuss.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Well in anticipation for FFYF, the tournament vibe is flowing through me, and im sure many others. So i propose that we make tomorrow, a special weekly.

Could start at 8, gives everyone enough time to get there. More then enough time to get it done ( 11 pm closing time).

I have the tio program that fogel used for tos5 so everyone could play their matches bo5 with tourney rules. And everyone else who doesnt want to part take can still play on the other tvs.

discuss.
How about we make it one giant pool tournament in that case?

zaf

Smash Lord
Who won the poster btw?
i forgot it last time, i can bring it tomorrow

How about we make it one giant pool tournament in that case?

might not have enuff time... I vote for dbl-elim brackets
i vote for this as well, so that if you lose you got a second chance. and lack of people as well.

Aiight so ima do it tomorrow then.

everyone who wants to be in the gamers world mini tourney, bring $5 extra. I have a program for a double bracket tourney. No brawl tournament mode lol

System Failure 333

Smash Apprentice
Wow great idea I'm most prob gonna be down for that... and I vote dbl elimination as well to get us used to the tournament that's coming up... but I'd prefer round robin... it's not like we're too many to make one pool of round robin, especially if we start it at around 7...

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer

discuss.
good idea. too bad I'm going to parc jean-drapeau to see radiohead.

Top Bottom