• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

zaf

Smash Lord
I think w hat you don't know WERE-Wolf is that, while everyone, including Zaf himself knows how to connect, not everyone wants to go through the horrible experience of brawl online that comes after the connection part.
Yup.
Since it is near impossible to chain grab with any chars.
It is near impossible to time gattling, glide tossing or any really advanced sexy moves.

Well, delay > comps X_X
Comps> Hi fi
lvl 9 wario ftw?

WERE-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
not only Wario.
Heh, c bin mieu ce pratiker contre du vrai monde pluto ke conte d comps.

La plupart du temps, jme ramasse a me jeter moi mem dans le vide parce ke jme sui rendu compte ke jai faite une erreur ki maurai couter une vie X_X pi les comp on pas lair de saisir le temps ideal pour faire un final blow

Damax

Smash Lord
Heh, c bin mieu ce pratiker contre du vrai monde pluto ke conte d comps.

La plupart du temps, jme ramasse a me jeter moi mem dans le vide parce ke jme sui rendu compte ke jai faite une erreur ki maurai couter une vie X_X pi les comp on pas lair de saisir le temps ideal pour faire un final blow
moi jte bat, fak au tournoi fait juste forfeit nos match. heh logics.

zaf

Smash Lord
Rick also likes to pose as a chick sometimes. He does this out of the big pedophile in him. So you can say he is like a big aggressive pedophile.

WERE-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
Confirm me for the weekly if Wolf is coming.
IM TAKING MY TITLE BACK!
im sure am coming :O

Tho ive got to mess around with the school schedule thing so chances r:
1% i cant make it cause the line is freaking huge
1% i cant make it because i have to choose between 2 rly poor class
1% i cant make it because i got hit by a bus

P.S Will be bringing a Wii (btw, i didnt had the chance to make all the events so i miss 2-4 stages = i dont have the random mode choose thing )

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Why are some people going early? Something happening?

Hey Cake, I go to Vanier too. The anime club hosted a few melee tournaments. Got a Yoshi doll and a flash drive out of it, lol. Waiting for them to host a brawl tournament now to see how that goes.

Pound Cake

Smash Apprentice
Steb, I didn't know that O: Your second year?
It's my first and I don't know jack, I got Social Sciences with extra Psychology, I'm registering tomorrow at 9:00 a.m (I should go to sleep x_x!) I'm not sure how all this registering over the internet and stuff works, oie D:

Edit: I'm going tomorrow before the smash weekly to snag some papers to get a student-reduced monthly metro pass :3

BentoBox

Smash Master
Why are some people going early? Something happening?
Nah lol but since brick and wolf will be showing up early and since I'm free all day (playing mgs4 being the only other thing on my to-do list), why not get the most out of my 7$ ;D?

Top Bottom