• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

zaf

Smash Lord
Zaf's car =

----------------
|zaf shotgun|
| |
|passenger1,2,3 |
----------------
| trunk| |
----------------

EDIT: yes i know this car looks like ***, but it looked much nicer in the advanced reply lol.

I can take 4 people over to my place tomorrow, 5 if someone goes in the trunk.
I guess i will pick everyone up at 2pm. Early enough to get enough smash in, and not late at all.

shotgun = agony
passenger1= fil
passenger2= ?
passenger3=?
trunk=?

not making any other trips, because gas is rapping my wallet.

EDIT2: **** wrong section sorry(should be in mtl thread).

also, i have changed the time if you look up, to 2pm. Its better for me

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
Zaf's car =

----------------
|zaf shotgun|
| |
|passenger1,2,3 |
----------------
| trunk| |
----------------

EDIT: yes i know this car looks like ***, but it looked much nicer in the advanced reply lol.

I can take 4 people over to my place tomorrow, 5 if someone goes in the trunk.
I guess i will pick everyone up at 2pm. Early enough to get enough smash in, and not late at all.

shotgun = agony
passenger1= fil
passenger2= ?
passenger3=?
trunk=?

not making any other trips, because gas is rapping my wallet.

EDIT2: **** wrong section sorry(should be in mtl thread).

also, i have changed the time if you look up, to 2pm. Its better for me
(I'm all confused). So there is a fest today? I wanna come, where I gotta go so you pick me up? =o

zaf

Smash Lord
lol i guess my picture i tried to make of my car was really that bad. Ill try again.

I am holding a smashfest today. I will be going to angrignon metro to pick everyone up at 2pm.
I repeat 2 pm. So that means i will be there at 2pm, not leaving my house at 2pm.

My car can hold 4 people, 5 if someone wants to be in the trunk lol. I want to only make one trip to angrignon metro to pick people up, so if you want to come later you will have to take the 15 min bus from angrignon yourself. Sorry, gas is expensive lol.

So far i got :
agony
fil

I think another wii will be better since there is gunna be like 6-7 people. So could someone bring a wii?

zaf

Smash Lord
lol, ill be the guy dressed in black pants, a black shirt, shaved head. sitting down on the orange seats at angrignon metro

fil are u still coming?

filauc

Smash Journeyman
Of course i'm coming. Do you have good games on your N64? like goldeneye and stuff cause I could bring some : D

filauc

Smash Journeyman
They don't work anymore : S Wasn't "C" Let suppose to come with controllers?

filauc

Smash Journeyman
alright, but I might not be there at exactly 2 PM cause like last time the bus took a lot of time to come and the metro stopped for no reason : S

zaf

Smash Lord
im aware of everyone possibly being late, thats fine. which is why i have a ds. lol.

ill be off the pc around 1, to clean up and set things up til, then ill be on the way to the metro, if anyone needs to contact me, 514-816-1947.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not only did you manage to **** the french language with that awful sentence, but you also managed to misspell "on". It seems "les anglais" busted their heads trying to understand your piss poor writing skills. Nice hand.
ooooh my god hahahah that was ****!

haha zaf and fhatuik if you guys dont mind paying me the 7$ entry I guess I could come but dont confirm me yet it will depend on my mood of the day. Chet si je viens au bi-weekly faut que tu viennes jveux te jouer a brawl et a melee.
lol, gamers world avait peur du grand vwins et à forfeité. prochaine fois je suppose.

So tu viens randomly ici sur les boards pour trasher quelqu'un.. quelle belle premiere impression... Tu pourrais au moins te presenter s'il te plait.
"Ferme ta gueule." - TestRider

Hi Matt. I'm Joel and if you're one of System Failure 333's friends then I'm a West Island Smasher too. Nice to meet you.

Safe to say there are no issues here concerning language. In person, most of the francophones here go through the effort to speak English as well, and the majority of them are very fluent. Any possibly offending comments spoken on the forums regarding language and culture are good-natured jabs at best. That being said, you'll need to understand that 90% of stuff said on the forums is complete bull****, so please try to appreciate sarcasm.

I actually think the Smash community has coped really well with language barriers. I personally have never been uncomfortable around any of the French people in this community, even when I'm the only English guy around (and I've been around this community since 2005). Some of the French people here do have some difficulties speaking English, however, so you'll have to understand that some will probably post exclusively in French. And it's a forum, so no reason to nitpick at people's spelling/grammar unless the post is completely illegible.

Respect people and they'll respect you, otherwise you're alienating yourself from most of the community, and the skilled portion at that.
Same goes to you.
Bonjour,

Malheureusement, nous devons annuler la soiree de SuperSmash du mercredi, 23 juillet. Nous n'etions pas certain si vous avez recus nos courriels donc notre post sur votre forum.

Desole du trouble que ceci cause. De retour a l'horaire regulier, mercredi, le 30 juillet

Merci!

Hello Everyone,

Unforunately, we must cancel this week's SuperSmash on Wednesday, July 23rd. We sent a couple of emails but since we did not get a response, we though it best to post on your forum.

We are sorry for the short notice, it could not be helped. Back to a normal schedule on Wednesday, July 30.

Thank you! (and Soooooo Sorry!)

Gamers' World
I love how he posts after a bunch of very bad awful post. I hope he knows this doesn't reflect the community of gamers' world attendees! :D

edit: wait, I failed. the previous posts weren't that bad, I was just reading the t.o. thread LOL

System Failure 333

Smash Apprentice
Allright I'm back from my trip guys... What'd I miss? And what's coming up?? Fill me in on everything! I'm about to complete plans for the big tournament before I actually announce it... does end of August sound good to you guys?! (it's kinda annoying having to post the same message both here and in the montreal thread lool but it's what must be done I guess!!)

zaf

Smash Lord
lol didnt really have to post in both sections, since we all read both.

confirming my appearance for this coming weekly.

Bringing my wii/brawl/melee/smash64

I <3 Jarc lololololol

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Fermer ma gueule ou pas, je peux dire n'importe quoi comme je fais tout le temps.. can't stop me!

And do you mean Marth has the advantage vs MK?

zaf

Smash Lord
Fermer ma gueule ou pas, je peux dire n'importe quoi comme je fais tout le temps.. can't stop me!

And do you mean Marth has the advantage vs MK?
hey kage i was wondering if you wanted to get a place together. and you better come to this weekly

Well my Marth can't do **** against MK.
watch chet play my mk, you will see a lot of good ****, such as up b spike lol..

chet, is that like 100% guaranteed or something? never once missed

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone bringing a N64 to the next weekly? I told someone there was gonna be N64 but I forgot that was last week's canceled one.

I'll be at the next weekly with a Wii.

zaf

Smash Lord
Is anyone bringing a N64 to the next weekly? I told someone there was gonna be N64 but I forgot that was last week's canceled one.

I'll be at the next weekly with a Wii.
noob, go read my post where i said i was confirming everything.

Top Bottom