• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
I guess it's time for a good ol ***** plan then.

One biweekly we go there but no1 brings Wiis... and then we all leave.

When they ask us why didn't any1 bring a Wii, we answer them : ''because we dont want to bring a wii and still pay 7 bucks''

The next week, every1 that brings a Wii will be guaranteed to get the 2$ rebate!!!
Rick, thats a marvelous idea, i didnt think you were that deep a thinker.

I second the motion that we all show up with no wiis this week.

This is what we do, tuesday, smashfest at my place, so you people can get your weekly fix of it. The following day, we all go to the weeklies, with no wiis, dont play there, leave and come back to my place for those who want to play some more?

GGs?

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Rick, thats a marvelous idea, i didnt think you were that deep a thinker.

I second the motion that we all show up with no wiis this week.

This is what we do, tuesday, smashfest at my place, so you people can get your weekly fix of it. The following day, we all go to the weeklies, with no wiis, dont play there, leave and come back to my place for those who want to play some more?

GGs?
dont forget the part where you scream out loud in the store before leaving:

''Oh geez! I didnt bring my Wii because even though I bring it I'm not sure to get the 2$ rebate!''

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Lmao? What's the point of all this? I doubt they will walk into our ''awesome'' plan if they do then nice, but if they don't well, we wasted 1-2h and that's 1-2h of me not playing smash 64. =(

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Lmao? What's the point of all this? I doubt they will walk into our ''awesome'' plan if they do then nice, but if they don't well, we wasted 1-2h and that's 1-2h of me not playing smash 64. =(
This is for the greater good.

Look, we dont have any other place we can host weeklies at other then GW at the moment. And they have disappointed us more then one way recently (extra TVs we didnt get is just another one).

So, i think its time we shape them up. This entire thing about 2$ for them is ********, especially considering the melee weeklies were 5$ all the time from what i heard.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
well they were 5$ starting from 7 o'clock

so yea, either we discuss the matter with them like grown ups... or we go for my plan like immature little kids

>_>

I say we all go for mah plan!!!
Why do one when we can do both.

Lets try your plan first since its doesn't involve us tying our nuts in a noose (by that i mean them possibly telling us to stfu because its the only option we have).

filauc

Smash Journeyman
Well why don't you hide your Wii in your bag so you still have them. while complaining so right after you take out your Wii and they are all pissed!

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Well why don't you hide your Wii in your bag so you still have them. while complaining so right after you take out your Wii and they are all pissed!
''where are your Wiis?''

''we dont bring them because we aren't guaranteed to have the 2$ rebate''

''okay then next time every1 that brings a console gets a reb...''

''oh well! look what I got here!''

zaf

Smash Lord
Can we do this next weekly? Seeing as this is somewhat of an epic weekly?

-Smash 64 will be there
-Falcon and ganon crew battle.
-From reading this thread as early as last weekly night, there is going to be a lot of new people coming. So we will have a turn out of possibly 15-16+.

seems like it is going to be a good weekly, something i wouldnt wanna ruin =[.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I really don't know how you guys can so freely switch between Melee and Brawl. Last time I booted up Melee, it felt like it was my first time playing, couldn't do **** due to all the Brawl reflexes I developed.

Anyway, I'm 100% against the idea to trick GW into making us pay less whenever we bring a Wii. I appreciate that you ( Kirt and Zaf ) are taking up the responsibilities of dealing with the Weeklies, but taking a chance like that without talking it over with them over mail or personally just seems meaninglessly risky.

Redemption

Smash Cadet
yea but we need to leave 1hour before for agood reason! (The bus)if we can do the crew at 19h00-20h00 that will be nice, im leaving in same time than tech ,is my friend.

- édit: ont est au Québec , je peux bien parler en francais ! les anglais peuvent se casser la tete aussi parfois!!

Not only did you manage to **** the french language with that awful sentence, but you also managed to misspell "on". It seems "les anglais" busted their heads trying to understand your piss poor writing skills. Nice hand.

Vwins

Smash Ace
haha zaf and fhatuik if you guys dont mind paying me the 7$ entry I guess I could come but dont confirm me yet it will depend on my mood of the day. Chet si je viens au bi-weekly faut que tu viennes jveux te jouer a brawl et a melee.

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
Not only did you manage to **** the french language with that awful sentence, but you also managed to misspell "on". It seems "les anglais" busted their heads trying to understand your piss poor writing skills. Nice hand.
LOL ces qui sa =.=

zaf

Smash Lord
haha zaf and fhatuik if you guys dont mind paying me the 7$ entry I guess I could come but dont confirm me yet it will depend on my mood of the day. Chet si je viens au bi-weekly faut que tu viennes jveux te jouer a brawl et a melee.
mood of the day 0.0
better be a good one:mad:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
So tu viens randomly ici sur les boards pour trasher quelqu'un.. quelle belle premiere impression... Tu pourrais au moins te presenter s'il te plait.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
So tu viens randomly ici sur les boards pour trasher quelqu'un.. quelle belle premiere impression... Tu pourrais au moins te presenter s'il te plait.
Bah en fait je suis de son bord car lautre nouveau ye kand meme venue avec un certain aire de superioriter et il la seulement remit en place.

Regard bin ca; c deux amis et ils font juste ce *****er entre eux.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Holy Jesus. After reading the past couple pages I'm going to hate saying this...

This week's weekly (lol) is canceled. They are closing the store at 7 pm for some reason, so it will pretty much be infeasible to hold it this week. They are also going to get a magnetic board for leaderboards. They also didn't get 2 extra TV's yet because they were LCD's and considering the difficulties we had playing on LCD's, he is thinking of getting TV's instead.

All mentioned in an e-mail. Cry to your hearts content.

Top Bottom