• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
I'll try to come back next Wednesday, since I have day off, but I don't say I am going ... If I come, I bring Wii/Cube/Both. Oh and if you do a Crew Battle again, do it sooner please, so I could participate this time :)
Crews are always in the last hour.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
yea but we need to leave 1hour before for agood reason! (The bus)if we can do the crew at 19h00-20h00 that will be nice, im leaving in same time than tech ,is my friend.

- édit: ont est au Québec , je peux bien parler en francais ! les anglais peuvent se casser la tete aussi parfois!!
As far as the server for smashboards is concerned, its probably located somewhere in the state, meaning that laws of that state is the one that applies to the forums (such as CP). What i'm getting at is that no, technically your not in quebec here ;)

Also, crews always happen in the last hour and it feels right having it at that time for many reasons.

We'll see if we can have it a tad earlier but even then it feels almost disruptive to the flow of the evening otherwise.

zaf

Smash Lord
alright everyone. during this weekly, im going to make a little tourney.

very simple, we will be using the tournament mode in brawl. anyone can enter.

winner takes home a halo 3 plaque. i dont have room for it on my walls so i thought it would be a cool give a way prize.

if i make it to the grand finals with someone, and i win. the 2nd place person takes it.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
alright everyone. during this weekly, im going to make a little tourney.

very simple, we will be using the tournament mode in brawl. anyone can enter.

winner takes home a halo 3 plaque. i dont have room for it on my walls so i thought it would be a cool give a way prize.

if i make it to the grand finals with someone, and i win. the 2nd place person takes it.
If I win, Can I flush it? :)

Fhatuik

Smash Apprentice
As far as the server for smashboards is concerned, its probably located somewhere in the state, meaning that laws of that state is the one that applies to the forums (such as CP). What i'm getting at is that no, technically your not in quebec here ;)

Also, crews always happen in the last hour and it feels right having it at that time for many reasons.

We'll see if we can have it a tad earlier but even then it feels almost disruptive to the flow of the evening otherwise.
j'ai compris que la moitier, c'est pas trop pire je m'améliore !! lol

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
its actually a big poster that is laminated. But i refer to it as a plaque. lol

so there is no way you can flush it unless you break it into small pieces and do that. if u win it, you do whatever you want with it.
Fine XD. I'll take the big f*cking hammer of Dedede and smash it. :)

j'ai compris que la moitier, c'est pas trop pire je m'améliore !! lol
Le serveur est probablement aux États, s'qui fait que c'est les lois de l'état où qu'il est localiser qui s'appliquer. Faq en principe, c'est pas au Québec qu'on est, mais dans l'état où le serveur est.

Ah pis, ils vont essayer d'avoir les crews plus tôt, mais j'pari pas un 5 la dessus lol.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Fine XD. I'll take the big f*cking hammer of Dedede and smash it. :)

Le serveur est probablement aux États, s'qui fait que c'est les lois de l'état où qu'il est localiser qui s'appliquer. Faq en principe, c'est pas au Québec qu'on est, mais dans l'état où le serveur est.

Ah pis, ils vont essayer d'avoir les crews plus tôt, mais j'pari pas un 5 la dessus lol.
C'est a peu pres ca :)

plz stop talking about brawl!!! my eyes are bleeding :p maybe I'll come one day if I have the money to play you guys Crew battle seems fun
Mais mais mais....

Divinokage

Smash Legend
It's only fun in the moment for a little while. I honestly don't have the initial desire to play brawl nor do I want to watch any brawl matches lol. I'm pretty sure this goes the same for many.

cemo

white walker
i assume he doesn't want to pay gas, mostly.

i'd like to get a couple melee money matches goin on this week.
5$ best of threees~?

zaf

Smash Lord
plz stop talking about brawl!!! my eyes are bleeding :p maybe I'll come one day if I have the money to play you guys Crew battle seems fun
illpay ur $7 lol

kk thx tech for the french translation!!

lol vincent pas de money ? jte paye les entré de 7$ si tu viens !!
or me and fhatuik can go half on it lol

i assume he doesn't want to pay gas, mostly.

i'd like to get a couple melee money matches goin on this week.
5$ best of threees~?
dude **** drivining to gw. run vincent run

BentoBox

Smash Master
Can't make it this wednesday :[ Can't skip firework days at the job~ But if there's a smashfest tuesday at kirt's, ill def. come~

And I feel like getting back into melee.

Also, when is the 60gb 360 coming out?

Fogel

Smash Lord
This is kind of random, but did you guys actually end up doing Falcon crew vs. Ganon crew in Brawl? We tried it out on Friday at my place and it was lots of fun :) It's even more fun if you turn on counterpick maps!

edit: Falcon crew totally destroyed the Ganon crew btw, people underrate Falcon

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
This is kind of random, but did you guys actually end up doing Falcon crew vs. Ganon crew in Brawl? We tried it out on Friday at my place and it was lots of fun :) It's even more fun if you turn on counterpick maps!
lol we are doing it this wednesday, and yeah we always have the counterpick stages on

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
yeah, but i'll give details tomorrow.

If Zaf is not coming over (with his TVs), were going to need another or two if theres to be more then 6-8 people at my place.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Same goes here, I don't wanna bring my Wii and pay 7$
I guess it's time for a good ol ***** plan then.

One biweekly we go there but no1 brings Wiis... and then we all leave.

When they ask us why didn't any1 bring a Wii, we answer them : ''because we dont want to bring a wii and still pay 7 bucks''

The next week, every1 that brings a Wii will be guaranteed to get the 2$ rebate!!!

zaf

Smash Lord
I guess it's time for a good ol ***** plan then.

One biweekly we go there but no1 brings Wiis... and then we all leave.

When they ask us why didn't any1 bring a Wii, we answer them : ''because we dont want to bring a wii and still pay 7 bucks''

The next week, every1 that brings a Wii will be guaranteed to get the 2$ rebate!!!
id acually be down for that, cept they wont rebate us all for $2.

last week i came at 7 and there was already 4 wii's. so i had to pay the 7.
two guys leave, my wii gets used and i get no rebate for $2 =[

EDIT:The way i see it, no matter what time you come at you have to pay $5(with wii)/$7. So i say, that no matter what time your wi gets used, you should still pay $5. Or get back your $2

Top Bottom