• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

zaf

Smash Lord
Park your car at angrignon?
Then i would have to pay for parking at angrignon metro, which cost more money and then i would have to pay for the metro since i dont have a bus pass.
this is more expensive lol

my house its like at 10-15 minutes from there and u can park for free
I might do this next week.

There is a couple of side streets that you can park your car around the area that don't have a parking meter and that is free to park during the night like behind NCBA. I don't always bring my car since I walk or take the metro. :(
behind ncba, you mean the parking lot? or a side street ?

I live in chateauguay, so it is more expensive to travel by public transit.

Chateauguay bus = 3.75 x 2 = 7.50
montreal metro = 2.75 X 2 = 5.50
= 13

So parking is still cheaper for me.

zaf, I heard from my dad that there's supposed to be a 35cm snowfall on Wednesday. Are you sure you want to drive around in that?
naw im not coming tonight

ThatGuy

Smash Master
We can set a TV for Brawl, I don't think there is a Brawl tournament happening (today), and why would the SF players know about smash events more than we do? O_o

There is a Brawl tournament at Netchamp on December 19th, with Melee included. If you haven't heard about it yet it's because swordgard sucks at advertising.

I want to play B+ as usual. I'm guessing we'll have 2 Melee 2 B+ 1 Brawl setup unless one of those games loses enough popularity to replace it with a setup for another game.

But yeah...who's coming tonight?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
We can set a TV for Brawl, I don't think there is a Brawl tournament happening (today), and why would the SF players know about smash events more than we do? O_o

There is a Brawl tournament at Netchamp on December 19th, with Melee included. If you haven't heard about it yet it's because swordgard sucks at advertising
Ya seriously, for how long has this been decided? There's no way I can get T.O. to come to mtl now. I was planning on inviting them for an event and setting up a proper date for melee, but now there's something happening already, and none of the melee players were informed.

zaf

Smash Lord
Ya seriously, for how long has this been decided? There's no way I can get T.O. to come to mtl now. I was planning on inviting them for an event and setting up a proper date for melee, but now there's something happening already, and none of the melee players were informed.
For larger scale tourneys, will we still use NC?
Or would we use places similar to the legion i rented?

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
I should be coming tonight. If i'm not, it's probably because I crashed in my first driving lessons, it's pretty hectic out there.

zaf

Smash Lord
Wow, you have driving lessons still today? Shouldn't they be closed? I remember 3 years ago when i was doing mine, they closed and it wasn't even as bad as today. I would cancel if i were you o.o

swordgard

Smash Hero
Nha, there is a specific reason I decided not to advertise for this tourney >.<

This is mostly a test run with the venue, I dont want to make this huge tbh. If all goes well, then I'll plan on hosting a bigger tourney probably in january.

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
hehe i am not sure i need to reply to that, i think it's just to mess with kev right ? ;)

i guess i try it on all attack. and so should you kev :p

Oh yeah thanks steb for showing me a bit of sf4

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Highest number of posts/page possible, always. Why would you ever wanna load new pages more often?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Highest number of posts/page possible, always. Why would you ever wanna load new pages more often?
cuz when youre near the end of the page you gotta load all the previous posts that you dont read anyways
keeping default settings, always
My reason is, if I get on a slow comp with a slow browser/Internet connection, then it's better to load only the last posts you need. Also, highest#pst/page is not optimal imo.

wow merci du conseil pour te trouver une faiblesse ! lol
Vu que t'es pas assez bon pour voir mes faiblesses, j'vais te donner des trucs:

- I'm too aggro, not campy enough, which means that if you play the jump out/retaliate game well enough, you'll have the advantage.
- I'm bad at l-canceling on shields so shield grab me, you'll get rewarded more than you'll get punished.
- I dodge a lot after techs. Just do like all the pros, and bait the tech.

edit: I forgot, learn to crouch cancel on me, since I can't do aerials correctly, you can CC most of my aerials into grab or shine or whatever's good with your character cause I can't time my aerials properly.

Top Bottom