• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

mongmong

Smash Cadet
are you guys gonna do the same with PES or at least include it in a tournament ?
Well i would like to but it kind of hard to have to organize 2 type of sports game at the same time :( If anybody wants to step up and be like the "ambassador" to PES 2010 then be my guess and we can definitely work on getting a league going!

mongmong

Smash Cadet
NCBA will be closed on the following days for the holidays

December 24th 2009
December 31st 2009
January 1 2010

DB-56

Smash Rookie
We are probably all coming tomorow. That means the 5 more players. Exams are over and everything.

the word is bond.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Haha no worries.

I'm going to announce a Melee/Brawl+ tournament for February 27th in the near future, keep your eyes peeled. Expected costs will be a 10$ venue fee and 5-10$ per event.

kr3wman

Smash Master
good weekly.

thanks Kevin, Vrud and Joel for the interviews.

Went better than I expected...

That girl is sooooo ********.

kr3wman

Smash Master
aw **** lol.

who's good at items again?

+team attack off
+mk banned
+no same characters on a team
+maximum two team combinations

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Did any1 find a gray controller at netchamp? it has a weird analogue stick if u find it plz tell me.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Roll call for this week?

Going to announce some awesome stuff after this weekly, and it's not only the tournament :). Let's just say that weekly participation will benefit you guys more.

mongmong

Smash Cadet
Hey all, NCBA just created a forums section regarding games that will be available at NCBA.

http://www.ncbattlearena.com/

Just click on the forums tabs and register to the forum. We did not include Street fighter, Smash or Tekken since we believe that there is an obviously big enough forum out there. (Smash Boards being one of them :D) but for the other games that we did not see a big community website or forum in Montreal for are the following

Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
NHL 2010
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
Halo 3
Halo 3 ODST

Feel free to join and give those games a community!

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Roll call for this week?

Going to announce some awesome stuff after this weekly, and it's not only the tournament :). Let's just say that weekly participation will benefit you guys more.
Will it be so good that both me and Ally will show up and I'll be skipping Swordgard multitude of future wendnesday smashfest for this? dun dun dun :confused:

brg

Smash Ace
Haha no worries.

I'm going to announce a Melee/Brawl+ tournament for February 27th in the near future, keep your eyes peeled. Expected costs will be a 10$ venue fee and 5-10$ per event.
sweet

10char

Top Bottom