• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
FaTuik I took the liberty of running it through a machine translation for you.

- Je suis trop d'aggro, pas assez de Campy, ce qui signifie que si vous jouez le saut out / jeu des mesures de rétorsion suffisamment bien, vous aurez l'avantage.
- I'm bad at L-Canceling sur les boucliers afin Shield Grab Me, vous recevez une récompense plus que vous serez puni.
- Je Dodge beaucoup après Techs. Il suffit de faire comme tous les pros, et des appâts la technologie.

edit: j'ai oublié, apprendre à annuler s'accroupir sur moi, puisque je ne peux pas faire les antennes correctement, vous pouvez CC plupart de mes antennes dans les prendre ou de brillance ou tout est bon avec votre cause caractère I ne peut pas le temps mes antennes correctement.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer

- Je suis trop d'aggro, pas assez de Campy, ce qui signifie que si vous jouez le saut out / jeu des mesures de rétorsion suffisamment bien, vous aurez l'avantage.
- I'm bad at L-Canceling sur les boucliers afin Shield Grab Me, vous recevez une récompense plus que vous serez puni.
- Je Dodge beaucoup après Techs. Il suffit de faire comme tous les pros, et des appâts la technologie.

edit: j'ai oublié, apprendre à annuler s'accroupir sur moi, puisque je ne peux pas faire les antennes correctement, vous pouvez CC plupart de mes antennes dans les prendre ou de brillance ou tout est bon avec votre cause caractère I ne peut pas le temps mes antennes correctement.
:laugh:
I'm sure fhat will understand 120%.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord

This is so lollll

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I'd like to see the calculations on how much time is spent loading the page's layout, pictures, etc as opposed to 20 extra posts. I don't notice any difference in speed between loading 40 posts and 20 posts, granted I haven't tested it on a slow connection.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
No one will be expecting it when I actually do make charts and diagrams though. Could happen, It's pretty boring over in that thar Florida I hear.

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
:laugh:
I'm sure fhat will understand 120%.
mdr j'ai mieu compris en anglais qu'en francais .

ShieldGrab c'est toujours risqué malgrer que parfois je le fais par erreur ou bien par instins .

Jason m'a beaucoup appris ces dernieres temps encore une fois. Lambert peu aller se cacher (lol) j'ai bien hate de faire un autre best of 5 chet : P

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
@ 1:35 it gets epic, and I quote, ''Satan takes it (pokemon) quite seriously! Your children need to know there IS a devil, and he hates them, and he wants to ruin their lives!'' notice the picture.

Matt07

Smash Master
Hey guys.

I might be taking the Greyhound to head to Montreal to head to your weekly this Wednesday. I'll just need directions to get the venue. I don't know what time I'll be arriving yet, but it will probably be around the afternoon/evening from 3-6, like if anyone wants to do anything before hand (I dunno sight-seeing? Never been to Montreal before) let me know!

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
Greyhound will drop you at Berry Ucam which is also metro station. The way down to the metro should be indicated. Take the green line direction Angrignon and get off at Guy-Concordia. Once you're there take the Guy exit iirc (when you get off the train go to your left). After you get passed the paying booth, the place looks like this:

Take the stairs you see on the right of that picture, and that'll take you outside on Guy, at point A:

google map is cool

Turn left toward Sainte Catherine and make your way toward point B, which happens to be Netchamp.

Others can probably give you more details on the specifics of the weeklies, like when it starts and what games they'll play, etc.

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
So anyone up for normal brawl this week ?

oh yeah i could be wrong but i don'T think the wii there have save file for Brawl.

mongmong

Smash Cadet
So anyone up for normal brawl this week ?

oh yeah i could be wrong but i don'T think the wii there have save file for Brawl.
All the Wii's have homebrew channel and the sd card thingy for brawl+ from the brawlplus.net site. If there is anything missing let me know :D

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
ill be there for melee and maybe some brawl + for fun ;p chester you coming ? = ) or kage.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there Wednesday.

I think the vBrawl saves will still be empty because everything is unlocked by default in Brawl+ only. I'll go check tomorrow cause I'm going for SF4 anyways.

Matt07

Smash Master
I just had some unexpected homework tonight, and won't be making it :(. Thanks for the directions, Sphyra, I'll remember them. It'll be easier for me to attend next semester, as well. Sorry guys :(.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Won't be there tomorrow due to exams. Won't be there for like 3 weeks cause i'll be in florida.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Holy shee, it's like an after hour of video gaming every DAY.

I'll be at the tourney on Saturday, can't wait to finally see the place.

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
I just had some unexpected homework tonight, and won't be making it :(. Thanks for the directions, Sphyra, I'll remember them. It'll be easier for me to attend next semester, as well. Sorry guys :(.
Good! Coming off the train just now I remembered that the Guy exit is to the RIGHT when coming from Berry (even though I said left) which effectively makes me a liar. I was afraid due to my fault you might have found yourself lost in Montreal, forced to become one of the many homeless littering the streets.

Top Bottom