• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Even though the low tier tourney never happened, it was still a good week.
My esteem was smashed by my own team partner most of the evening.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
It's especially disheartening to get beaten regularly when I'm using my mains and you're going Random :p I gotta step it up and at least make a good partner this week-end -_-

Steb

Smash Journeyman
You have to realize random is top tier. Except when I get Sonic. Maybe I should do that should I make it for singles at It's a Trap!

Good games everyone. Brawl+ Zelda's D-tilt to moveset (even up-b worked, BOTH HITS) is too funny.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Some how I figured the low tier wouldn't happen. Which is a reason I'm glad I didn't go: that would have been the reason for me going this week.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
It's especially disheartening to get beaten regularly when I'm using my mains and you're going Random :p I gotta step it up and at least make a good partner this week-end -_-
Well Brawl is quite easy to play with lots of characters. Actually, I improvise a lot what I'm doing lol. And don't worry about this week-end: you're an awesome team partner ;) I'm worst XD

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Dtilt to UpB is awesomeness.

Now if only I could KO with it... only then will it reach epic status.

MaritLage227

Smash Apprentice
Hay guys, I came back. is this week still on? with saint-jean baptist the store's should be closed, right?
if not, I will try to show up.
p.s: I need someone to help me out with my brawl sheik, since I think I'm improving well with her.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I receive their monthly mailing list calendar; tomorrow's calendar is filled with the regular activities. It's pretty safe that it'll be opened.

I won't show up, though, I got better things to do on St-John's. Like playing Brawl with an other set of friends, while drinking beer.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
I receive their monthly mailing list calendar; tomorrow's calendar is filled with the regular activities. It's pretty safe that it'll be opened.

I won't show up, though, I got better things to do on St-John's. Like playing Brawl with an other set of friends, while drinking beer.
We need to stage an intervention for Agora. On the outside, he's a friendly anime-loving, Rob - Luigi - DK player, but I have the impression that on the inside, he's a raging alcoholic..

Will try to be there, depends on the drunk sex-craving chicks potential in Repentigny for this year.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
st-jean is overrated.
QFT.

I have nothing to do on st jean anyway, my gf is going by the water side to listen to crappy traditional french musique and drink beer, neither of which I do, so here I am, with no plans. :(

Oh well, might as well come to the weeklies and play brawl and sf4, maybe.

swordgard

Smash Hero
QFT.

I have nothing to do on st jean anyway, my gf is going by the water side to listen to crappy traditional french musique and drink beer, neither of which I do, so here I am, with no plans. :(

I dont know if il be there tommorow, its my birthday after all. I may end up seeing friends or maybe il go, i dunnow yet. Depends on how much im annoyed by friends tommorow, so who knows.

Whatsover, saint-jean is overatted. Well at least it is for me, i dont drink nor smoke(cant stand either D= ), but if im going im bringing holy. He said he wouldnt be playing though, too costy he says (ironic because hes the one stealing most of our money D: )

MattyBoi

Smash Rookie
hahah lol

sorry matty about saturday, I was invited to a birthday party, and honestly I don't regret my decision one bit. we'll try again soon lol.
Lies! Jason told me you don't really play anymore. Lols.

Still, I'm always up for game, I've been bugging the **** out of everybody around me to try and find some Melee players to which I have found none... Doing anything for St-Johns? :p

In any case, I'm kinda screwed for the weekly for tomorrow (it would normally be the best day for me to go since I'M NOT WORKING W00T!) since my car's engine just blew up this weekend :urg:

If anybody is bored out of their mind and feels like playing Melee and doesn't mind driving all the way up to St-Jérôme hit me up! Not like I can go anywhere car-less anyway...

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I dont know if il be there tommorow, its my birthday after all. I may end up seeing friends or maybe il go, i dunnow yet. Depends on how much im annoyed by friends tommorow, so who knows.

Whatsover, saint-jean is overatted. Well at least it is for me, i dont drink nor smoke(cant stand either D= ), but if im going im bringing holy. He said he wouldnt be playing though, too costy he says (ironic because hes the one stealing most of our money D: )
I never said that, Im playing but this is the last time I show up.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
st-jean is overrated.
This.

QFT.

This too, although you opened the door wide for Chester.

and where will your girlfriend be? I need to knock boots with a drunk white girl
Saw this coming.

I never said that, Im playing but this is the last time I show up.
You suck.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys, but I passed by Gamer's World around 6:00PM and then took a massive detour to the SF4 weeklies, and their door said "We are closed on June 24 (St Jean) and July 1 (Canada Day)" which both happen to be a Wednesday.

We need 'C'let fests :(.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Figures, I somehow knew that they'd suck too much to actually CARE about what's on their calendar.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Aw well.

I'll guess we won't do nothing for two weeks, considering how dead it has been for the past weeks/months.

Top Bottom