• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Even though I didn't move from my TV and we ended up just doing friendlies all night, I had a lot of fun : D

And epic Ganon/MK combo was recorded.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Competitive Punch Out, lol.

I can't believe I lost. I blame the fact that I was fighting Great Tiger the night before. You have to dodge towards his uppercuts instead of dodging away from them unlike Little Mac's uppercuts :(. /johns

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Techie, we should start getting our team on if we want to get ready for the tourney.
I'll show up tomorrow, most likely.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
Techie, we should start getting our team on if we want to get ready for the tourney.
I'll show up tomorrow, most likely.
I know, sadly I have a change of plan for tonight that contain me from going X_X I'll show up for sure at the next 2 weeks so we can practice a bit. Sorry again.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
too bad montreal doesn't have a public transit system.
He has returned from the great hunt! We must prepare a feast!
I lollered.

I have a coaches' meeting in Pointe-Claire at 7, but I might show up late just for the hell of it.

Probably not though.
It's okay, you're still awesome. We'll **** Joel again another time, I guess...

I'm sleepy and still have work to finish. Probably won't come today.
I hate you.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Joel you have to upload Me (Falcon) vs Swordgard (Snake) and someone has to make it into a gif or something.

MattyBoi

Smash Rookie
Three quick questions:

1. Are the weeklies still held at Gamers' World (as shown on the first page)?
2. Are there any Melee events there and, if not, is it possible to have Melee friendlies at this weekly regardless? And, again, if so, I assume the entrance fee still applies even if I don't go for the Brawl+ tournament right?
3*. What day and time is it?

Thanks for answering!

MattyBoi

Smash Rookie
I bring melee setup if i go, so there's always melee thar

Wed 6pm-11pm
Argh, Wedmesdays.... I work every day of the week waaaay up north (15 minutes past St-Jérôme) from 8 to 5~ish normally...

Don't think I'll be able to come then, ah well! Thanks for the info. :(

Edit: On second thought, I already get to sleep around midnight.... I might be able to make it after all =D. Probably not til the 17th though, crazily busy at work.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
Argh, Wedmesdays.... I work every day of the week waaaay up north (15 minutes past St-Jérôme) from 8 to 5~ish normally...

Don't think I'll be able to come then, ah well! Thanks for the info. :(

Edit: On second thought, I already get to sleep around midnight.... I might be able to make it after all =D. Probably not til the 17th though, crazily busy at work.
Wow you live even farther then I o_O But that would be awesome if you show up! And I always bring a Melee set-up when I go.

MattyBoi

Smash Rookie
Wow you live even farther then I o_O But that would be awesome if you show up! And I always bring a Melee set-up when I go.
Actually I live in St-Canut, Mirabel, about 15 minutes SOUTH of St-Jérôme, I just work further up north and, at the time I finish, I would probably be going there straight after work.

We will see. Still, I'm glad that Melee is still played there =3.

Also, though two of my questions were answered, the third one remains ->

2. Are there any Melee events there? And, if not, I assume the entrance fee still applies even if I don't go for the Brawl+ tournament right?

kr3wman

Smash Master
No, Yes.

We tried to make one like 2-3 weeks ago but people didn't want to do it since they knew we'd all get ***** by the two players that played Melee before brawl anyways.

Top Bottom