• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
yeah i tried the chain grab + Fsmash on wario, its just toooo gooood, also Dsmash and Usmash work too but a little more difficult =/

The CG on lucas and ness are so lol can do all FD in CG + SideB =a lot of damage ._.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
You got it!

lol @ Chaingrab > Fsmash on Wario XD

Edit: I will be there as well, Funny how ''C''let was supposed to be gone ONE month :)
Um, I was quite aware that he was coming back towards the end of summer. In fact, i thought he was coming back in august.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Whoever wanted to come watch UFC100 tonight is still invited, just bring 5$ and/or some other stuff to have fun with. Call me first though so I can have an estimate of how many people are coming, Already got 8 or so.

PM/Msn me if you need my phone number.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
something along the lines of "ill be back after my sisters wedding" is what i remember
this

and I just checked my flight and I arrive on wednesday 6:30 pm and not am so I wont make it but expect something on the weekend if I don't have some **** waiting for me in montreal that I don't know about

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
Im coming, my friend beatboxkillr and liloravioli are coming too.
I uld like to know if we gonna have a tourney this week ?

Steb

Smash Journeyman
I had fun for the 3 games I had with Dom.

Yeah, the Montreal smash community is pretty dead. The Montreal thread is pretty much being used to talk about BlazBlue now.

kr3wman

Smash Master
The Crew battle was ****. It was Me, Joel and Beat vs Kingkong, Dom, Lilo and Kev. We had 4 stocks they had 3 (12 each)

• Joel 3 - 0 Lilo
  • Joel 2 - 0 Dom
  • Joel 0 - 1 KingKong
  • Beat 2/3 - 0 Kingkong
  • Beat 0 - 1 Kev
  • kr3w 4 - 0 Kev

Steb showing up at like 22:57 was pretty cool. Also random Challenges like Falcon/Ike/Snake/Mortar/Luigi

And Jiggs/Zelda/Peach is B+ are stupidly good. The rest still needs to be buffed tho. Seriously.

Rion

Smash Journeyman
I feel bad for not showing up now. ; ;

I promise to be at the next one! Promise! :(

Divinokage

Smash Legend
The Crew battle was ****. It was Me, Joel and Beat vs Kingkong, Dom, Lilo and Kev. We had 4 stocks they had 3 (12 each)

• Joel 3 - 0 Lilo
  • Joel 2 - 0 Dom
  • Joel 0 - 1 KingKong
  • Beat 2/3 - 0 Kingkong
  • Beat 0 - 1 Kev
  • kr3w 4 - 0 Kev

Steb showing up at like 22:57 was pretty cool. Also random Challenges like Falcon/Ike/Snake/Mortar/Luigi

And Jiggs/Zelda/Peach is B+ are stupidly good. The rest still needs to be buffed tho. Seriously.
or L2P.. =P Ganon is amazing too.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Well, I called that I wouldn't be there all month due to Fantasia, besides, others are probably enjoying their summer vacations, too. It's just normal that activity would fluctuate. I'm just as hyped up about the game as I ever was : D

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Ill bother coming when one of those two things happens:

1) Tournament with money involved.

or

2) A free smashfest like what agora did.

Anyway Im leaving for Ontario tourney(Pownz) tomorrow, I have a steak of 3 tournament win against Ontario ;)

Cyan_

Smash Lord

or

Anyway Im leaving for Ontario tourney(Pownz) tomorrow, I have a steak of 3 tournament win against Ontario ;)
mmm....steak

swordgard

Smash Hero

or

And when you get a lift XD, im pretty sure you wont go by bus XD

Top Bottom