• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
I've been tricked and deceived. And stop stealing my stocks ***holes.
Krewman is the guy who stated just yesterday that he thinks brawl is boring, are you really gonna beleive what he says about Luigi?

We all seem to agree that wario makes a better cpu teammate. Also yeah, you might want tot ell your teammates to stop stealing your stocks, or even easier, tell them to stop jhoning at everything that goes wrong.

kr3wman

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure Luigi is the best CPU in Brawl.

But not in Melee. Atleast in Brawl he can make it back to the stage.

Alopex

Smash Ace
Luigi seems to be the best CPU on the ground.

Problem is the CPU is completely ******** when it tries to come back to the stage with Luigi and makes himself so easily edge-guarded it's not even funny.

Wario's less ********, so he ends up being overall better. Plus he's heavy and has the SA FSmash, so he'll last longer then Luigi and can at least serve as a mildly better stock tank if you need it... though if you die before the Lv. 9 CPU dies, you were probably screwed from the beginning.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
Guys, My wii is even more broken than ever. Now the music ''Mario bros'' from the Mario Bros stage plays in Delfino, and Luigi's Mansion doesn't work anymore D:

SarahHarp

Smash Apprentice
Guys, My wii is even more broken than ever. Now the music ''Mario bros'' from the Mario Bros stage plays in Delfino, and Luigi's Mansion doesn't work anymore D:
Sounds like the work of the music hack. There's anti music hacks to fix it, so I suppose it'd be worth a shot.

SarahHarp

Smash Apprentice
Yes, Luigi's mansion (and a few others I recall) are the ones that corrupt easily when you assign different tracks to it. (Though I don't know if you actually used the music hack, but it sure sounds like the issues related to it, especially if you have tracks playing on different stages). So there's a code that's been created (due to this being such a popular problem) that I assume, resets all the tracks to the defaults, thus fixing any indefinite stage loading errors.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
Doesn't MTL ban that stage anyway?
If I remember correctly, Luigi's Mansion is a counterpick, not a counterpick/banned, so I guess it's clearly allowed even here.

Yes, Luigi's mansion (and a few others I recall) are the ones that corrupt easily when you assign different tracks to it. (Though I don't know if you actually used the music hack, but it sure sounds like the issues related to it, especially if you have tracks playing on different stages). So there's a code that's been created (due to this being such a popular problem) that I assume, resets all the tracks to the defaults, thus fixing any indefinite stage loading errors.
I didn't use the Music Hack, it started nowhere when I hacked my Wii (firt being FD playing Green Hill). Though that hack that reset tracks could be useful, I'll check it out. Thanks.

Top Bottom