• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I only won the money once! Thad won twice and Fil won once.

EDIT: Besides I'm gonna try being a DDD main today :p.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I'll be brutally honest, I feel like playing Gears 2 coop instead : (
Next week, I promise!

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Fizzi is such a money hog.

We're splitting 180$ in 6 right? I'll bring you my 30 @ GW.
That's correct. It was originally $160 but I had to put in $20 more to get it back to the car dealership, so that makes an even $30 each.

I have the money from Zaf/Chet. I still need the money from you, Ally, and Kage. I think I'll try to stop by Jarc's thursday if you're gonna be there Kage, but I can't stay too long I have an assignment to do. I have no idea when i'll get it from Ally lol, you gotta come to a smashfest soon! :p.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
That's correct. It was originally $160 but I had to put in $20 more to get it back to the car dealership, so that makes an even $30 each.

I have the money from Zaf/Chet. I still need the money from you, Ally, and Kage. I think I'll try to stop by Jarc's thursday if you're gonna be there Kage, but I can't stay too long I have an assignment to do. I have no idea when i'll get it from Ally lol, you gotta come to a smashfest soon! :p.
Why didn't you ask me when we were in da car -_-, yeah if there's a smashfest I can easily get to, I will pay you XD

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Why didn't you ask me when we were in da car -_-, yeah if there's a smashfest I can easily get to, I will pay you XD
Ya some random smashfest would be nice, Clet gogo! =D

Also thursday I will not come because I need to hit the bank and buy Wrath of the lol king.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
Ya some random smashfest would be nice, Clet gogo! =D

Also thursday I will not come because I need to hit the bank and buy Wrath of the lol king.
k then go and vote for which day you prefer in the montreal thread

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
thx a lot fizzi lool...

I'm better at melee that brawl lol, bento a surment vue que de couleur sombre contre moi a melee :p
Lol **** you lucksack! Pulling out like 8 creatures to my 2! Not cool :p. ggs!

I forgot =D

BentoBox

Smash Master
MY TONGUE HURTS Holy ****.

Clet, ally can only make it on weekends, so saturday it is! Also, saturday will be everyone picks up a secondary day.

fu fiz :[

philly_yeah

Smash Rookie
Where is the place?

Hi.
So I just spoke to c-let earlier on the phone. I'm curious to see these get-togethers and am sure you dudes and dudettes have much to teach me.

But where are the wednesday weeklies? Is there an address?

kr3wman

Smash Master
Hi.
So I just spoke to c-let earlier on the phone. I'm curious to see these get-togethers and am sure you dudes and dudettes have much to teach me.

But where are the wednesday weeklies? Is there an address?
Just look at the first post on the first page of this thread.

Then all the answers to your questions shall be revealed.

D

Deleted member

Guys i wanted to know if anynbody has a broken controller i can by off you for 5 dollors i need some parts form the controller if you have one that is broken and could sell it for 5-7$ i would really apprciate it call 514-977-1339 if i miss your call leave a message and please dont text me becase i dont have text message

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I keep telling him the second meta knight. He never listens. MK is the best secondary :p Everyone's doing it!

Bento we play Jiggs/PT in doubles this week!?

Top Bottom