• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
Lucario's horizontal launch resistance is better than his vertical. He's also better at getting KOs through horizontal knockback (very few options to get kills vertically), so it would help him more than other characters who don't share these properties.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
Steb is the only person I know that can choose random and beat like 4 people in a row all playing their mains :p.
you should've seen ally he ***** with every character in the game, I think he is the only person I know that can beat everyone of us with our main (in dittos)

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
is it really necessary for me to confirm my presence? :p I'll be there as always, looking forward to some doubles action.

zaf

Smash Lord
Wow, why is everyone confirming like so early lol.

Ill be coming as usual. With 2 tvs.

WE NEED WII'S PEOPLE!!! BRing some if you can!

this is a 2vs2 tourney week, means points and stuff!

fiL can you really not make it ?

and thad if he can not, would you like to team again? i felt we were o.p.
plus u are sex as ****

cemo

white walker
i'll probably be teaming with a level 9 wario since i suck at teams.

rob we still going to of montreal the week after that?

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
I'll try to finish unlocking **** so I can start taking this new wii places.

PHEN wanna make team pictochat?

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
That would be the purpose of TEAM PICTOCHAT. Sharing the pictochat experience with the rest of the world.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I'll try to finish unlocking **** so I can start taking this new wii places.

PHEN wanna make team pictochat?
I think you saw me doing this at least weekly. But go into special brawl set it for stamina, flower, and fast. Then pick a character for you and make one cpu player. Set the CPU player to start with one hp and then just have a start mashing bonanza and watch TV or something :p. After that just unlock stages via event modes/other things. In other words DO NOT DO SUBSPACE! Unless you really want to...

Btw, the uploading of the crew battle has started :). Also I just watched you get eaten by the bolborb joel, I didn't know that could happen rofl.

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
I'll probably want to do subspace eventually just for the hell of it so might as well do it while it's still unlocking stuff. If I end up being too lazy though I'll run that trick before Wednesday.

Alopex

Smash Ace
I'll be there this week. And I plan on getting points this time. Everybody watch out.

And since it looks like you guys will be needing Wiis, I guess I'll bring mine this time and be there early. There are no names in it so you'll all be adding yourselves.

Top Bottom