• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

WarranThad

Smash Ace
rick i got vf4:evo on ps2 and darb's got vf5 on his pstriple. both are lots of fun but i'm totally garbage

k_master

Smash Cadet
hahha today i saw steb at vanier in the cafeteria. but we didn't get the chance to play against each other. But it's so hard for me to play there because the tap jump is on. I'm used to playing tap jump off and also snake can't use motar slide when the tap jump is on...

k_master

Smash Cadet
well...it is a lot harder to do motar slides when the tap jump is on. i tried several times and i just can't do it. And i also read guides saying it's very hard to do it when tap jump is on. Either way, i can't play when it is on....

Agora

Smash Journeyman
So wait, why do you not take Tap Jump Off then? Are they like elitists that won't let you make your name and set up your controls?

k_master

Smash Cadet
because sometimes there's like over 10+ people waiting for their turn to play. I don't feel like making them go to options and stuff just to take off the tap jump. I feel bad. hahah but one day if there's not so many people i would ask them. And also i don't know no one there. Except steb.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
They're okay with people asking to change controls. I don't really know anyone there either. I just drop by sometimes and play a few games.

Anyone going to the weekly tomorrow? Just wondering.

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
I'm going even if only one or two other people go. I gotta grind this ****.

You all need some hype yo.

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
Everyone knows Snake is nothing without them mortar slides and that is why he is bottom tier.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
But no one started liking you.
well played
Phil just doesn't like me because i don't want to install his stupid GTA mod. Also, it always seem to me that each time i make a comment like that, he follows up with a mirror like reply of my own and your there to follow up with a well played.
Don't you have a video on gametrailer to be rating or a c stick-to-be-tapping-continuously-in-the-same-direction-in-a-way-that-totally-makes-you-predictable to be doing?

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Whenever Fil or Zaf is around, expect it. Maybe that's why there a team so much. And then you always have Mohamed, who is just as predictable IRL as in smash to come and be their fangirl and say either "that's what she said", "Well played/put", "No Johns/Johns are overrated".

*rolls eyes*

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
Whenever Fil or Zaf is around, expect it. Maybe that's why there a team so much. And then you always have Mohamed, who is just as predictable IRL as in smash to come and be their fangirl and say either "that's what she said", "Well played/put", "No Johns/Johns are overrated".

*rolls eyes*
go watch smallville

Top Bottom