• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl: TAS (Tornado Alley Smash) - Lenexa, KS 9-October

Dnyce

Smash Master
Correct, there will be no money matches david. If the management catches you doing them, you will be removed from the venue and there will not be any TAS in the future.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Would you guys give me **** if I entered a level 9 snake... and gave him a first round bye?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I would lose to a level 9 snake.

Edit: Therefore, I object.

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
Yeah my house was perfectly available to use as well. I can easily house 10 people. Funny how the need for housing never reached my ears, I guess nobody asked the T.O.

THuGz

Smash Lord
I'm sorry Kansas for not bringing my amazing ability to TAS. please forgive me and i hope we have future interactions.

PSI.kick

Smash Lord
Getting a banana chucked at my face. WHISTLE!!
haha yeah. i had so much fun tonight, lol stealth after i asked you what i was doing wrong you basically stated all the stuff that translated into me just not using common sense at all xD was fun man.

this definitely needs to be a regular thing.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Mr. Doom will be posting the tournament results thread since he has the tio file.

//lock

Top Bottom