• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl: TAS (Tornado Alley Smash) - Lenexa, KS 9-October

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Rauleen and I aren't going to go. Some other MO might still go, not sure yet. We are going to a concert instead.

MJG

Smash Hero
Rauleen and I aren't going to go. Some other MO might still go, not sure yet. We are going to a concert instead.
Would it be possible for you and Rauleen to give my wii/USB Loader to someone who is coming up to the tournament?

I only ask this if it isn't an issue for you guys. If it is, I can get it from you guys some other time :o

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Would it be possible for you and Rauleen to give my wii/USB Loader to someone who is coming up to the tournament?

I only ask this if it isn't an issue for you guys. If it is, I can get it from you guys some other time :o
We will give it to Cook/Nicole.

Dnyce

Smash Master
fino your ******** lol because tournaments always run on time >_>

secially since more people seem interested now like if theres 50 people not gonna be done by then lol.

Additional Info:
We will be pressed for time to finish so I will not hesitate to DQ you from matches. The tournament will be run in heats like MLG to be efficient. If we have enough set-ups I will designate a few TVs for friendlies as to not distract the tournament.
I am serious about the DQs. Everyone should know how I am (ie I don't give a ****). If you are not there when your match is called and you haven't told me prior, I can and most certainly will send you to losers / out of the tournament. Let this be an early warning, I will try to make an announcement about it at the event as well.

Which reminds me, please bring set-ups.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Throwing this out there, I will not be able to house anyone for this event and I'm fairly certain that no one else in the area is able to house either. Then again, housing wasn't really listed in the OP since this was supposed to be a local event, but I felt I should tell the OoSers that are planning on coming here not to expect anything. If you can find it, that's great - just letting you know.

Teh Future

Smash Master
mo will prob stay in columbia then 2 hour drive in the morning is ok with me plus we were already planning on coming back sat night.

Trent

Smash Champion
Cut my hand on glass. Hard.

Hurts to hold a Gamecube controller.

Probably bailing due to this.

:(

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm not coming because of lack of housing mostly, but now I've made plans for the weekend and I haven't been free on a weekend to see my friends who suck at video games and those people that gave me birth for a while so unless housing changes...see ya in Kahoka.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
In terms of housing, I have two couches, a futon, and a spare mattress available at my apartment in Lawrence.

THuGz

Smash Lord
I wanna come but Trent or Rob was my ride... I maybe could make it alone but I don't know if I'll drive 6 hours by myself for TAS

Dnyce

Smash Master
Just making sure you guys know there is an extra $5 added on to venue if you are late for registration (since people have asked several questions already answered in the OP). Plan your travel accordingly.

Top Bottom