• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Players :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foufy

Smash Apprentice
lollllll
yeah wombo combo is so lame, I hate when people practice techniques to get better. I'd rather get single hits like a pro.

Oracle

Smash Master
Haters gon hate
Nothing you can do about that
this thread serves no purpose *awaits arc*

EDIT: Did you just call brawl "dumpy"? What does that even mean?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
they are scum why are they hatein? melee is to fast for them or something? I have nearly jizzed myself playing melee brawl at best gave me a headache

Super Touhey

Smash Cadet
I really try to respect brawl players and their decision to play a game I dislike, or at the very least avoid flaming. But stuff like this makes it really difficult. I'm just gonna try to ignore the players who think like that.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
well it's proof that everyone is stupid kind of like what socrates said. It took me 3 month yes to figure out someones name I talked to everyday but I could do math at a retartedly fast rate without showing my work. And I am very creative but maybe they are retarted at talking

Super Touhey

Smash Cadet
The stupidity of certain people will always be there.

Hating on a community because of said certain people is just inconsiderate.
Can't argue with that. I apologize if my last post came off sounding as if I wanted to bash the community as a whole. I was just stating how frustrating it can be to deal with people who act like that.

M@v

Subarashii!
There are *******s in the brawl community
There are *******s in the melee community
There are *******s in the 64 community
There are *******s in the Halo community
There are *******s in the SF4 community
There are *******s in the SC community

I think you can see where this is going

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The stupidity of certain people will always be there.

Hating on a community because of said certain people is just inconsiderate.
We hate the game and some of the community. Not the entire community.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
you know I forgive the guy who ***** me and the people who jumped me for 2 years and all the other S***, but when your that bad why? If I were really dumb even for people I would be quite or ask for help not like that.

I would love to meet one of these people in real life and ask why brawl>melee they would just insult melee with waveshines or something

Rappster

Smash Ace
There are *******s in the brawl community
There are *******s in the melee community
There are *******s in the 64 community
There are *******s in the Halo community
There are *******s in the SF4 community
There are *******s in the SC community

I think you can see where this is going
*******s hold the world together.
otherwise it'd explode in niceness

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
yes I am a monster the ice climbers are so much gayer in melee with their escapeable chain throws and tech skill. ah super brawl noobs is there anything lower in smash? other than kirby of course

weon - X

Smash Ace
how much people that actually know how to play melee got hooked on to brawl when it came out? i'd really like to know this

laki

Smash Apprentice
you know I forgive the guy who ***** me and the people who jumped me for 2 years and all the other S***, but when your that bad why? If I were really dumb even for people I would be quite or ask for help not like that.

I would love to meet one of these people in real life and ask why brawl>melee they would just insult melee with waveshines or something
To answer the question of why I like brawl more than melee...it takes me forever to learn things that require manuel dexterity i.e. waveshining and things and thats kinda frustrating when I know the mental aspects of the game. Sucks having to spend months learning **** thats just physical. I might as well just play sports again.

From a mental aspect, idk, I guess I like torturing myself by having to get there one hit at a time idk. I know anther said it better in an interview somewhere >_>

I do love melee though. I just like brawl more.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
There are also people that like the pseudo-combos of Brawl than the legit combos of Melee. Fun may be subjective, but I think that's because they can't relate to how challenging it is to do it on a high level player.

There are jerks in every community and mass ignorance goes on in EVERY meme and hot topic. The Smash game communities are no different.

Those people chatting in the OP need to lurk the Melee boards more.

The best thing to do might just to ignore them.

Can someone please drop an anvil on this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom