• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl playable at E for All (Oct 18-22) with daily tournaments!!

nublet06

Smash Lord
Do you realize how long Nintendo has had to think about it and work on it? The thoughts on it were mentioned 2-3 summers ago. Pretty sure Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming out first at this rate, lol. Just saying, they're letting other companies get the edge on them.
this game will come out 2 months short of a 3 year development period.

3 years. To make pretty much everyone in this thread's most favorite videogame ever. if they want to delay it 2 months, that is fine. make the game good. because im probly going to be playing it for 6-7 years until a sequel comes out (if ever)

i dont get why you would think it would take any less time to make a game of this magnitude. didnt halo 2 come out over 4 years ago? and they started making halo 3 directly after halo 2 iir.

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
sure could use some help :)

THIS IS WES FROM DA NEEDING HOUSING FOR THIS 4 DAY EVENT ME AND 3 OTHER MEMBERS FROM DA ARE PLANNING TO GO TO THIS SO IF ANYONE CAN PLEASE HELP US WITH HOUSING RERSPOND TO THIS POST ASAP. YOU CAN ALSO EITHER CALL ME ON MY CELL (646)812-1787 OR INSTANT MESSAGE ME ON MY SN: INLOVEWITLIL OR EMAIL ME AT MY EMAIL ADDRESS WHICH IS INLOVEWITLIL@AOL.COM

MEMBERS THAT ARE GOING ARE:

KWABENA AMPOFO ( KUBUU)
JASON (HELLFOX)
COMPTON (COMP)
ANTOINE (WES)

AND BELOW IS OUR FLIGHT INFO I LISTED UST ON PERSONS INFO BECAUSE ALL OF US ARE PRETTY MUCH FLYING TOGETHER AND LANDING TOGETHER.

Day Date Flight Status Class City Time Other Cabin
--- ----- --------------- ------ ----- ---------------- ------ ------ -------
Thu 18OCT DELTA 401 OK T LV NYC-KENNEDY 700A M 30C
AR LOS ANGELES 1018A COACH

Sun 21OCT DELTA 410 OK T LV LOS ANGELES 1110P M 37C
AR NYC-KENNEDY 732A# COACH

SO PPL PLEASE HELP US OUT ASAP WITH THIS WE WOULD BE VERY THANKFUL FOR WHO EVER NOMINATES THEM SELVES TO HOUSE US.
Best samus aka ***** samus aka DA's samus aka cali hater aka cali anti-christ idicka and ken killer aka h2yl killer aka the man who showed his balls and will do it aka spike king aka beast aka nine stock rapest aka money snatcher

Nemar Pott

Smash Journeyman
any of you guys even consider that you might have to use the wii controls at this?

Regardless I'm bringing my GC controller anyway. I'm sure the tournaments are going to be 4 player FFA, all items, all stages, 5 min time limit and 2 stocks. Otherwise the tourney would last far too long.

Also about the free ticket. Good luck with that. I've already purchased my ticket and picked me up a free one just in case. But if your trying to be one of the first 400 people to arrive, here are some things to consider. You must remember that E for All expo starts at 11 for VIP passes and 12 for everyone else. Also E for All has said that you can pick up your badge up to 3 days before the expo or pick it up on the first day of the expo at 8 AM. So that rule might also apply to the first 400.

So just be careful if the free ticket is your only way in because it seems like you might have a tough road ahead of you.

Anyone entering the GH tourney or Halo3 tourney?

malva00

Smash Master
Regardless I'm bringing my GC controller anyway. I'm sure the tournaments are going to be 4 player FFA, all items, all stages, 5 min time limit and 2 stocks. Otherwise the tourney would last far too long.
I read that the demo is set for 2 minute matches

Atlus8

Smash Master

Also about the free ticket. Good luck with that. I've already purchased my ticket and picked me up a free one just in case. But if your trying to be one of the first 400 people to arrive, here are some things to consider. You must remember that E for All expo starts at 11 for VIP passes and 12 for everyone else. Also E for All has said that you can pick up your badge up to 3 days before the expo or pick it up on the first day of the expo at 8 AM. So that rule might also apply to the first 400.

So just be careful if the free ticket is your only way in because it seems like you might have a tough road ahead of you.

Anyone entering the GH tourney or Halo3 tourney?
Maybe picking up your free ticket 3 days before the event is only for E for All since MLG is distributing the free tickets. Then again, you're right, it is going to be a tough road if it comes down to the first 400.

ANYONE WANT TO MEET UP EARLY MORNING ON SAT? There is a thread in the Brawl Discussion about meeting up, but does anyone want to set up something?

The Game II

Smash Champion
I know it might not matter in the end, but it's worth noting

If you are driving down here early in the week, keep in mind that parts of The 5 is currently shut down because of that bad accident on the 5-14 interchange.

Caltrans is saying it will reopen that part on Tuesday (which is still a couple days from E For All, and that's why this might not matter), but if it doesn't, your best bet is to plan a second route just in case.

L.A. Times said:
Authorities caution, however, that detours near the accident site, such as State Routes 14 and 126, are expected to be heavily congested, especially during rush hours. After Friday's accident, motorists experienced delays of up to four hours on those routes.
I got stuck in it early Saturday morning trying to go North 5 and was none too pleased. Nearly two hours before I got out.

--GCII

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
hell yea i was stuck in that **** for a ****ing hour friday night im bassicly stuck in santa clarita because of that **** all roads are packed...good game 15 truck pile up lol. =(

malva00

Smash Master
so who close to the venue can house 3 from oregon 3 nights wednesday to friday?

ORRR just friday night what do u guys think? ^__________^

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
http://gonintendo.com/?p=26847

So who's there? LA Convention Center, 10/18 - 10/22.

Raaaaaaaaaaaaape.
Dude, I yelled **** when I saw Sonic was in Brawl. NJK. Anyways, too bad I don't live in Anaheim, Irvine, or Chenno Hills like I used to when I was a very young child. (like 1-8! XD) *sigh* It'll be intresting to see how this daily tournament thing goes. I wouldn't be surprised if all of them were avid SWF members. Unless Ken showed up! :laugh:

Kubuu

Smash Journeyman
Hello All, this is Kubuu from Deadly Alliance. Myself and other members from the crew would appreciate it if someone would be nice enough to provide housing during our stay in L.A. We will be there Thursday through Sunday, leaving late Sunday. Any help would be much appreciated. Instant message me if you can help. Thanks.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
are these tickets 4 day passes?? or just saturday sunday and even if they are do u still have to get them thursday morning??

malva00

Smash Master
those tickets are 4 day pass tickets unless they changed it

and someone in the mlg topic said they probably will run out by thursday afternoon. signing up online doesn't guarantee u a ticket u gotta be one of the first 350 or whatecver to pick it up

Charoo

Smash Champion
Sent : Tuesday, October 16, 2007 5:34 PM
To : champ, <mlg@bhimpact.com>
Subject : Re: free e for all passes

You are guaranteed access into the venue. Check the E for All Web site for
check in times.

Thanks,
Angie

On 10/12/07 1:02 PM, "champ"
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Me and my friends saw that you are giving otu free passes for the weekend
> and I would like to say thank you for that.
>
> http://www.mlgpro.com/?q=e_for_all_check_in
>
> Now, what I was wondering is, if we were all able to reserve our passes,
> does this mean that we are garantee to recieve the pass when we go to the
> registration area in the lobby? Someone told me that it's still first come
> first serve at e for all guest registration so I was confuse. Also, what's
> the earliest time for us to go pick up the passes? Again, thank you for this
> opportunity and we'll look forward to see you guys at the MLG booth.
>
> Thanks

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I have midterms Thursday and Friday............

festizzio

Smash Champion
This is gonna be so cool! I hope we don't have to go in thursday morning to pick up our passes and can go in on saturday. :urg:

Top Bottom