• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Ooh, RosalinaxPit sounds awesome, and the way they are kinda makes them perfect for each other with the whole heavenly feel ^.^ I totally ship RosalinaxPit #ShipItLikeFedEx :p
I can live with it. Plus Rosalina's so tall that just hugging Pit would have his little angel face in her chest. Oh me and my liking for Pit being between nice bosoms <3
PitxPalutena is still my number 1 atm. It'll definitely be like this if she gets in the new smash.

I can totally see RosalinaxPit pairings online in the new Smash.
PitxPalutena shall top that. I hope. Even then, Pit with the ladies is amazing.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I can live with it. Plus Rosalina's so tall that just hugging Pit would have his little angel face in her chest. Oh me and my liking for Pit being between nice bosoms <3
PitxPalutena is still my number 1 atm. It'll definitely be like this if she gets in the new smash.

I have a strong feeling she'll make it in this time around.

AND WHERE'S ZERO? I need something now.

D

Deleted member

Pit is gonna have a great time with Rosalina xD Being short does have its advantages x)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I have a strong feeling she'll make it in this time around.

AND WHERE'S ZERO? I need something now.
Hope so. She's the only newcomer I really wanted. D:

Pit is gonna have a great time with Rosalina xD Being short does have its advantages x)
Face between breasts? Sometimes that term can be what we call "puff-puff" or Marshmallow Hell/Heaven. *blushing* It's just that cute. :3 We could talk about this any time if you want.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I think I need a hug D:
TOMORROW'S IT
*hugs* :D

yes homo.

/shot

Why'd you make an innocent comment turn creepy? lol

Just sayin' you're the king of spam.
Your forgetting about the queen of spam.

Face between breasts? Sometimes that term can be what we call "puff-puff" or Marshmallow Hell/Heaven. *blushing* It's just that cute. :3 We could talk about this any time if you want.
Didn't know you were this pervy AP. >:D

D

Deleted member

Marshmallow Heaven sounds delightful :3

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I give up. Spam is too much while I'm at work D:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Marshmallow Heaven sounds delightful :3
Oh, and wait til you see some of the art I requested. Cheers for fellow fans loving Pit with the ladies, and I think I'm gonna like it here. >//<
Still on BB btw.

Also, there's the option for talk to me on Skype (messaging, not cam stuff) if you want. It's easier, faster, and can be more relaxing sometimes. Besides, I do get bored at times. Up to you if you want it. I'm picky on who gets it though.

@ Twili Twili *randomly hugs* >_<

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I was playing the battle maison in pokemon x and y, if you don't know what it is it's basically the same as the battle tower in past games. Anyway, I have to win 50 times in a row to fight the battle master, I lost at match 47 though because of bad decisions. I might try again later we'll see, but it is a bit annoying.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I was playing the battle maison in pokemon x and y, if you don't know what it is it's basically the same as the battle tower in past games. Anyway, I have to win 50 times in a row to fight the battle master, I lost at match 47 though because of bad decisions. I might try again later we'll see, but it is a bit annoying.
I'm still breeding my pokes.

I'm glad the GTS doesn't suck this time around.

more pointless spam.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Girls can't resist Pikachu I guess...

Pika's a pimp.
You dont want to see my pika uncaged, hell lately mine is starting to scare me. Though to be fair i play pika for his moveset moreso over how he looks. At heart i can fairly competently play all brawls roister. Pika gives me the speed and the playstyle i want. Has a good high reward low risk move and a projectile i can space with and be creative with thanks to how the hit boxes travel. I feel as if i will be a better player then most due to not having a gimmicky playstyle. I fight you to fight you not to smoke and mirror you into making bad deicions.

I see alot of pikas will have some weird gimmick they use in fights and it never gets them far in real tournaments. What i believe in is good fundamental footies and spacing. Knowing frame data means little if you dont understand your normals and you dont think creatively. I play pikachu notbecause hes cute but because i can unleash his potiental.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh, and wait til you see some of the art I requested. Cheers for fellow fans loving Pit with the ladies, and I think I'm gonna like it here. >//<
Still on BB btw.

Also, there's the option for talk to me on Skype (messaging, not cam stuff) if you want. It's easier, faster, and can be more relaxing sometimes. Besides, I do get bored at times. Up to you if you want it. I'm picky on who gets it though.

Eh, I dont have a Skype :p #TeamOovoo #IveDoneTooManyTeamHashtags xD

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296

I'm the same way. I can be really shy and picky about my Skype, and I do very much prefer it to here, but I pretty much trust everyone here enough with my Skype. Just ask and I'll add ;u;

:O *hugs back!* I love hugs :'D

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
And for some reason I thought you were gonna say no.
I took long cause i wanted to reply in gif form. too creepy though.

why would you think that? there's no denying we're an awesome spamming team >:D

Same, but that's cause i'm alone. not cause I didn't want to.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
You dont want to see my pika uncaged, hell lately mine is starting to scare me. Though to be fair i play pika for his moveset moreso over how he looks. At heart i can fairly competently play all brawls roister.
Ive seen your videos, I know you are good with a lot of characters.

D

Deleted member

You're lonely? But im here! ^-^

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's fine. There's always here, as long as they don't mind cute talk. >_<

I'm the same way. I can be really shy and picky about my Skype, and I do very much prefer it to here, but I pretty much trust everyone here enough with my Skype. Just ask and I'll add ;u;

Sure, why not? Send me a "conversation" with it to be safe if you wish, Twili-chan! Did I get it right?

*is blushing* Bosom hugs are better. ^_^;

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I'm still breeding my pokes.

I'm glad the GTS doesn't suck this time around.

more pointless spam.
I don't try for perfect IVs or else i'll be breeding until i'm 85. I'll usually settle for a 3 or 4 IV.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811

*sigh* You never hug me anymore.

And same thing about the Skype. I like/trust everyone here xD

We're the best spamming team! And idk... I just thought you wouldn't like the idea...

D

Deleted member

It's fine. There's always here, as long as they don't mind cute talk. >_<

Sure, why not? Send me a "conversation" with it to be safe if you wish, Twili-chan! Did I get it right?

*is blushing* Bosom hugs are better. ^_^;
How can somebody not like cute talk? Cute talk is just too cute to resist :p

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
You're lonely? But im here! ^-^
I was talking about before i came here, I didn't know or talked to anybody, so there was no point of making one, that's all.
*sigh* You never hug me anymore.

And same thing about the Skype. I like/trust everyone here xD

We're the best spamming team! And idk... I just thought you wouldn't like the idea...
Why would i not like the idea? xD I like you. I come here just for you, and sometimes for the others. but spamming is usually fun. bleh its hard to type when your multitasking.

Top Bottom