• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Ive seen your videos, I know you are good with a lot of characters.
I do want to experiment more. Theres so much more i feel like i can learn from other characters. Its hard to know where to start.

D

Deleted member

I was talking about before i came here, I didn't know or talked to anybody, so there was no point of making one, that's all.

Why would i not like the idea? xD I like you. I come here just for you, and sometimes for the others. but spamming is usually fun. bleh its hard to type when your multitasking.
Oh, I was about to start giving out hugs :p

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I was talking about before i came here, I didn't know or talked to anybody so there was no point of making one, that's all.

Why would i not like the idea? xD I like you. I come here just for you, and sometimes for the others. but spamming is usually fun. bleh its hard to type when your multitasking.
Aw, thanks. I always love to see what things you post and it makes me smile when I do see you post, and I like you too.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I do want to experiment more. Theres so much more i feel like i can learn from other characters. Its hard to know where to start.
Starting as in learning a new character? If so, just use whoever feels most comfortable to you. When I started playing brawl, the only character I felt comfortable with was Marth because I liked his safe areal game and tilts. It took a long time for me to find other characters that felt like him but after playing DK and learning that his tilts and areal game was somewhat safe. It just felt right to use him.

Ah who am I kidding DK is extremely unsafe. His playstyle is just similar to Marth's.

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
So I didn't catch why are you leaving Zero? School?
College spring semester + other things, the hours are brutal.

It should be in the thread somewhere.

edit:
I'll be busy as hell.

Spring semester + other things = busy all week, no time to hang around only to sleep, unless I wanna wreck my sleeping habits (again) and over work myself.

So that means i'll be gone until the summer. :/ If i'm lucky i'll pop back in here during the weekends but only for a few posts .-.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I see a white Peach that does a few tricks, and knows how to glidetoss. It doesnt give me hips, but is friendly. I wonder who that one is.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Hey AP, do you play uprising?

I play that ALOT i'm wondering if you do too.
I kinda stopped a long time ago when all I would see is generic weapons with generic power sets, etc... Most of those weapons probably cloned anyways. *pouts*

I still love my natural 5-ranged OD+8 SR+3 Guardian Orbitars, that I remember.
Coincidentally nice to keep especially since Pit uses Guardians in the new Smash.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I kinda stopped a long time ago when all I would see is generic weapons with generic power sets, etc... Most of those weapons probably cloned anyways. *pouts*

I still love my natural 5-ranged OD+8 SR+3 Guardian Orbitars, that I remember.
Coincidentally nice to keep especially since Pit uses Guardians in the new Smash.
Yay, I love using the guardian obitars too. and beam claws, and samurai blade. its so addicting, plus dark pit theme is 2 gud.

Though the Gemini and eyetrack obitars are cheap as hell, its fun using them to troll though. xD sad to see you leave the KI scene though, I thought you'd still be all over that.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yay, I love using the guardian obitars too. and beam claws, and samurai blade. its so addicting, plus dark pit theme is 2 gud.

Though the Gemini and eyetrack obitars are cheap as hell, its fun using them to troll though. xD sad to see you leave the KI scene though, I thought you'd still be all over that.
I hate the 2nd one more. I still loved my precious Phosphora Bow, used to do instant kill on non-armored opponents, when coupled with EC... now obsolete because of Eva Bumblebee spammers. -.- I still love it though.

Prefer Phosphora and Palutena stuff for music, and land battle for Ch.5

D

Deleted member

School during summer time?

EC school times are messed up. For real.

Yeah, you weren't here when i announced it.

i'll be back though.
Aw, why can't you stay? (I dont like seeing people leave ._.)

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
School during summer time?

EC school times are messed up. For real.

Yeah, you weren't here when i announced it.

i'll be back though.
Definitely no school during summer. I meant you'll be back in 5 months. That's a long time D:

Edit: 4 months actually. Just realized today was Feb 1st ._.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Aw, why can't you stay? (I dont like seeing people leave ._.)
Read up a couple of posts.

Definitely no school during summer. I meant you'll be back in 5 months. That's a long time D:
That's how college is though, idk if your in college or not. but my hours suck and take up the whole week, until June. I didn't want it this way, but it was unavoidable.

I'm sure you'll be fine without me, you got all your friends here still.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Read up a couple of posts.

That's how college is though, idk if your in college or not. but my hours suck and take up the whole week, until June. I didn't want it this way, but it was unavoidable.

I'm sure you'll be fine without me, you got all your friends here still.
No, not in college. Well yeah I have all of them but it's not so fun to lose someone either. And like I said, I'll still miss you.

D

Deleted member

Well try not to think about me too much, it'd be best if you guys just carry on.

I'll miss ya too, and all of you crazy guys in here lol.
Aw, I saw why you're leaving...5 months is a long time :'( and how could we all just forget about you? :'(

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Well try not to think about me too much, it'd be best if you guys just carry on.

I'll miss ya too, and all of you crazy guys in here lol.
Well when you say that it's gonna make me want to. I'll just try to remember that you'll be back in a few months.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Aw, I saw why you're leaving...5 months is a long time :'( and how could we all just forget about you? :'(
No big deal taco guy.

I mean we just met, idk why you'd be attached to me this quickly. xD

Yeah I know its a long time, but there's nothing I can do. try to talk about something else, K?

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
No big deal taco guy.

Yeah I know its a long time, but there's nothing I can do. try to talk about something else, K?
You're a likable person, course people get attached to you.

Hey, 5 months isn't all that long! Cheer up, we'll throw a party every time you post on here!

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm back. And OMG was Walmart crowded as heck today.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
You're a likable person, course people get attached to you.

Hey, 5 months isn't all that long! Cheer up, we'll throw a party every time you post on here!

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm back. And OMG was Walmart crowded as heck today.
Lol you guys don't have to do that.

Walmart's always crowded, nothing new :p (sorry i didn't mean it as a jab)

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Lol you guys don't have to do that.

Walmart's always crowded, nothing new :p (sorry i didn't mean it as a jab)
YES. WE. DO. We're throwing a party. I don't care if you post 7 days a week you happen to be free, we'll throw 7 parties. :)

And I'm taking that as a jab. How dare you.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
YES. WE. DO. We're throwing a party. I don't care if you post 7 days a week you happen to be free, we'll throw 7 parties. :)

And I'm taking that as a jab. How dare you.
C'mon no need to make me feel loved..... like i said you don't have to....

D: don't hurt me, I didn't mean anything by it. I can't imagine how bad working at walmart is. (i'm assuming you work at wal-mart.)

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072

D: don't hurt me, I didn't mean anything by it. I can't imagine how bad working at walmart is. (i'm assuming you work at wal-mart.)
Feel loved. Feel it! I don't have to do anything. I want to, silly goose.

You totally meant something by it. How dare you. I'm kidding. I don't work at Wal-Mart, I just had to stop by on my way back from someone's house.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Feel loved. Feel it! I don't have to do anything. I want to, silly goose.

You totally meant something by it. How dare you. I'm kidding. I don't work at Wal-Mart, I just had to stop by on my way back from someone's house.
Nouuuuuu D: i'm not a silly goose, your the silly goose.

Ohh I see. never you mind then. (I apologize to twili)

D

Deleted member

No big deal taco guy.

I feel like you are a good person and I hate seeing good people go ._. And you also seem like a great friend, and people can't forget about friends :'(

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811

But we do love you.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I work at walmart! And yes it was crowded. Saturdays, oi. But tomorrow night is going to be deader than the deadest dead omfg superbowl sunday D:

Edit: I'm home! No more worrying about if I'm gonna pass out at work or not, but I'm starting to feel better. I think. Hm.

Top Bottom