• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
That isn't a reason to love me though.

I mean you guys make me feel all fuzzy..... with your words and stuff. >_> not used to this.....

but thanks I guess, that's the first time someone has said I was fun.
I like you for you. Your personality.

FIREL

Smash Ace
I do want to experiment more. Theres so much more i feel like i can learn from other characters. Its hard to know where to start.
As for learning new characters... I've started out with random characters, mostly Marf and Luigi... But after watching a few combo videos, I decided to follow the path of Weegee. So I took out to the max and then sorta got bored or wanted to learn more, thus I began looking at character. For me, I feel like learning that character simply out of interest or after watching other people play... inspirate :D :p... This would be the case for my :luigi2:, :snake:, :zerosuitsamus: ...

Also, I guess they fit with my playing style...

AS FOR MY TOON LINK HOWEVER ...
I honestly can't remember why I picked him up ... maybe an interest thing ...
But maybe this as well ...

Scary Toon Link 3-001.jpg

If any of you guys remember me ... I was the guy with the creepy Red Toon Link Avis :pP
Still lurk this place quite often ...
Looking for a good fight as well

Anyone want one now :p?

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
I totally remember that stoned looking red Toon Link! Haha.

Anyway, trolling around some on Basic right now.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I totally remember that stoned looking red Toon Link! Haha.

Anyway, trolling around some on Basic right now.

Is the connection still horrible? I haven't found a group yet.

Edit: Speaking of! Y'know everytime someone can't find people, they should just complain here. Problem solved.

FIREL

Smash Ace

Edit: Speaking of! Y'know everytime someone can't find people, they should just complain here. Problem solved.
I can never find people on basic v_v ... But after like a minute of waiting on TB I get a full group instantly >_>

kaazers

Smash Master

It's better than yesterday! I only had to wait 10 minutes instead of 20 this time.

kaazers

Smash Master
I can never find people on basic v_v ... But after like a minute of waiting on TB I get a full group instantly >_>
That's the opposite of what I get. I end up waiting FOREVER for TB and get BB instantly. Ah well!

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Hardly connecting to anythingggggg. Seems like a repeat of last night. Is the netcode failing or something?

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
I'm here, too, if it's any consolation. Been on BB for the last half hour, but currently finding little to nothing interesting.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
If four of you are looking for a room, why not just make a room and have everyone join?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Was.. was that towards me? ;o;
I'm getting there! Got a whole day's rest yesterday, consequently took off of work though. Had to tough it out today, but I should be okay.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Agreed, and I keep finding either dumb opponents, temple/FD addicts, top tier addicts, and if I find the character I want, it's the wrong ones.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Noooo Pichi I finally found you D: FOR ONCE. WHY ZELDA WHY. I didn't disconnect us I swear ;_;

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Really bored. tired of basic brawl now.

Found Twi and Wis, though... pacifist blue Marth and agressive green Zelda. When Twi responded with our taunt code, I knew that Zelda had to be Wis, lol. Found them for only one round, then everyone left one by one.

@ Twili Twili @ TriforceOfWisdom TriforceOfWisdom
What happened, guys?

EDIT; That Zelda /wasn't/ Wis?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Really bored. tired of basic brawl now.

Found Twi and Wis, though... pacifist blue Marth and agressive green Zelda. When Twi responded with our taunt code, I knew that Zelda had to we Wis, lol. Found them for only one round, then everyone left one by one.

@ Twili Twili @ TriforceOfWisdom TriforceOfWisdom
What happened, guys?
That Zelda wasn't Wis. I'd been watching this green Zelda beat up that GnW/ROB/Bowser for the past seven or so rounds, and what I saw was a disconnect after D:

Immediate disconnect once I entered practice stage.

That Zelda was not Wis. Frightening imposter, yes?

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Oh lol. Welp.

Idk. Maybe we can try again. If we found eachother once tonight maybe it'll happen again.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I am not getting anything good today. At this point I'd rather just meet in a private game. :(

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
I am not getting anything good today. At this point I'd rather just meet in a private game. :(
Now that I think of it, a couple hosted matches with some of the taunt party go-ers in this thread doesn't sound all too bad right now... beats what I'm finding in basic brawl.

Top Bottom