• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Y-you're lying...

But they could do it back just because you did it to them.
True.
So we would need a response code, too, I suppose...

Well, there's the exception of taunt parties.
Lots of people I find are more than happy to break their shields to fool around. lol.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Y-you're lying...

But they could do it back just because you did it to them.
Lying about what? missing you? that's no lie, you've been very nice to me, i won't forget that.

not lying about leaving either, i have no choice. i'll try to pop in as much as I can, but no promises. I can get very busy.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Yeah now I know it desynced Path, I didn't die once. I am 100% sure I have the wifi safe version, maybe its because I have to play brawl from a USB and not a disc. If that's the case then I guess I can't play P:M online.
Aww :( This stinks...

What do you mean you have to play brawl from a USB and not a disc?

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Aww :( This stinks...

What do you mean you have to play brawl from a USB and not a disc?
My actual brawl disc is broken, I've been playing brawl from a USB since the day I joined here. Normal brawl works fine, but not P:M.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
My actual brawl disc is broken, I've been playing brawl from a USB since the day I joined here. Normal brawl works fine, but not P:M.
Oh... I see. That is probably it then. I remember reading somewhere that you needed the actual Brawl disc to play PM.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Lying about what? missing you? that's no lie, you've been very nice to me, i won't forget that.

not lying about leaving either, i have no choice. i'll try to pop in as much as I can, but no promises. I can get very busy.
Yeah, just try to pop in whenever you can. Is tomorrow your last day? I'm really going to miss you...

I'll write to you every day.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
True true.

I don't know.... maybe twirl around after the other player ducks and taunts?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Footstools are fine too, I think. *thinks* If you find me that is.
*randomly hugs ToW* Because why not? D:

D

Deleted member

Strong PeachxPit love I see. Don't worry, It's actually a cute couple ^^

But I think one of my favorites would have to be ZeldaxMarth...

I don't think we're doing it tonight. We're probably just gonna shoot for next weekend. Although.... y-you'll be gone...

Btw, love yours and Path's new avi.
Pfft, PeachxMarth is so much better *Fandom war starts*

D

Deleted member

No, I wasn't messing around. Don't worry D:

Lol, I get so mad whenever I see PeachxMarth on BB. I like Zeldaaa D:
I like Peachhhhhh, lol Im just playing around :p I actually like both ZeldaxMarth and PeachxMarth (I prefer the latter xp)

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I dunno guys.. Nana got what the other don't.

She can grab me all day :awesome:

What am I saying...

All silliness aside. Entering BB as Red Snake.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Peachy has the hips, though, and Palutena, when she makes in the new Smash, has the bigger hips, and "godly" bosom. Oh, silly me and my silly thoughts. x3 But seriously, have you seen those thighs? So huge!

D

Deleted member

Are we all forgetting Zero Suit Samus? She got them legs though :3 (considering how old I am, im feeling quite dirty xD)

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I'm right here babe. need anything? I was talking to some other people.

I like zelda's quiet personality though.
No I was just wondering where you went D: I bet once you come back after these 5 months and I start talking to you all weird and stuff, you probably won't even remember who I am... but it's fine....

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Are we all forgetting Zero Suit Samus? She got them legs though :3 (considering how old I am, im feeling quite dirty xD)
Her bosom is nice too. I just prefer Palutena for varying reasons. As far as I see it:
-Peach+Pit for the cuteness
-Samus+Pit for (almost always) the potential Big sis/little bro routine with some teasing in it, not to mention both their games had similarities to each other back then.
-Palutena+Pit for... Actually I don't gotta explain that one.
-Rosalina+Pit has a sort of heavenly feel to it somehow, not as much as Palutena to me, but close enough.
-Phosphora+Pit... well, Phosphora has that flirting part of her that makes Pit flustered, which is cute too.

I'm okay with Zelda and Viridi too, but I'm not onto em much like the 5 up there.
So now you now know just the surface of my cute thoughts. >:3 I'm here if you want to know a bit more. *thinks*

kaazers

Smash Master
Oh, I see how it is.

Where'd Zero go D:<
Did his jealousy make him leave?
Pffff.
We all know its the personality that matters xD
Yep. And ZSS, Zeldas and Peaches usually don't have good ones… haha.
I'm right here babe. need anything? I was talking to some other people.

I like zelda's quiet personality though.
Most of them on Basic go CRAZY if you hit them by accident. They try to murder you for the next 5 turns.

D

Deleted member

Her bosom is nice too. I just prefer Palutena for varying reasons. As far as I see it:
-Peach+Pit for the cuteness
-Samus+Pit for (almost always) the potential Big sis/little bro routine with some teasing in it, not to mention both their games had similarities to each other back then.
-Palutena+Pit for... Actually I don't gotta explain that one.
-Rosalina+Pit has a sort of heavenly feel to it somehow, not as much as Palutena to me, but close enough.
-Phosphora+Pit... well, Phosphora has that flirting part of her that makes Pit flustered, which is cute too.

I'm okay with Zelda and Viridi too, but I'm not onto em much like the 5 up there.
So now you now know just the surface of my cute thoughts. >:3 I'm here if you want to know a bit more. *thinks*
Ooh, RosalinaxPit sounds awesome, and the way they are kinda makes them perfect for each other with the whole heavenly feel ^.^ I totally ship RosalinaxPit #ShipItLikeFedEx :p

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Pffff.

Yep. And ZSS, Zeldas and Peaches usually don't have good ones… haha.

Most of them on Basic go CRAZY if you hit them by accident. They try to murder you for the next 5 turns.
And that's what makes them fun. :awesome:
No I was just wondering where you went D: I bet once you come back after these 5 months and I start talking to you all weird and stuff, you probably won't even remember who I am... but it's fine....
I bet i'll remember, don't worry, I won't forget you. promise. :)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Ive had a headache all day. Stupid weather causing it and its not going away with these winter storms coming.

Honestly, not surprised some of you are sick.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Ive had a headache all day. Stupid weather causing it and its not going away with these winter storms coming.

Honestly, not surprised some of you are sick.
Sorry to hear that. hope you get better bro.

I guess i should mention i confuse you for player-0 and vice versa quite alot. lol

Top Bottom