• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
What do you mean by trusting certain opponents?

I can see the grudge against certain characters starting a lot of fights though.
Like if I attack one I hate, I may get ganged up on.
My grudge includes top tiers, Kirbys, and more. *thinks*

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
It's complicated, Path. I hate getting ganged up on, but I don't trust certain opponents, and I just have a grudge against certain characters, so...

And feel better, ToW. D:
Would you attack me if I was Marth?

And thanks!

Wait a minute, I just got an idea! :p what if the teams you guys were talking about earlier were Sick vs. Healthy? :p
Yeah, I think there's more sick people here xD

And where's Hyper D: I doubt we'll be doing the east/west thing tonight.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
What do you mean by trusting certain opponents?

I can see the grudge against certain characters starting a lot of fights though.
Path would you like to help test my PM now?

@Wis: There aren't a lot of people on tonight, so unless they come on and we decide our teams we won't be able to. :/

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
My Marth never starts fights..
He just wanna be friendlyyy.

That and he's psychotic.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072

@Wis: There aren't a lot of people on tonight, so unless they come on and we decide our teams we won't be able to. :/
Yes. ^_^ I'll have to set up my wii again, so give me a couple of minutes (I kinda just put it away haha).

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Would you attack me if I was Marth?

And thanks!

Yeah, I think there's more sick people here xD

And where's Hyper D: I doubt we'll be doing the east/west thing tonight.
He is a high tier, but I still hate him. Unless I'm signaled or if something I hate more is present, there's chances I may fight. Hold Pit without hurting him, and he may be calm.

@XDanDan612 Of course not! I ship her with Pit... (here I go again) although there's something bout mean noobish ones that do make me wanna hurt em. B-throw Pit kindly to make him happy. ^_^;

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811

Should we just try for next weekend then? Like Friday? And yeah, we have no idea what to do for teams. Peachy and I were talking about it last night and we saw that the Summer vs Winter thing wouldn't work or the Boys vs Girls. Franchise probably wouldn't work so well either. I liked all those ideas but there's something wrong with each of them.

Lol, I know. I see an alert RIGHT after I post that and see it's from Hyper.

He is a high tier, but I still hate him. Unless I'm signaled or if something I hate more is present, there's chances I may fight. Hold Pit without hurting him, and he may be calm.
Alright, if I ever see a Gold pit, I'll do that. I usually start off as Zelda when I enter a group or when someone new comes into the group. I'll often change to Mart as my second character though since I main both.

D

Deleted member

@XDanDan612 Of course not! I ship her with Pit... (here I go again) although there's something bout mean noobish ones that do make me wanna hurt em. B-throw Pit kindly to make him happy. ^_^;
Yay! No Peach hate! ^.^ and Yay! Nintendo Character Fandoms! ^.^

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Should we just try for next weekend then? Like Friday? And yeah, we have no idea what to do for teams. Peachy and I were talking about it last night and we saw that the Summer vs Winter thing wouldn't work or the Boys vs Girls. Franchise probably wouldn't work so well either. I liked all those ideas but there's something wrong with each of them.

Lol, I know. I see an alert RIGHT after I post that and see it's from Hyper.

Alright, if I ever see a Gold pit, I'll do that. I usually start off as Zelda when I enter a group or when someone new comes into the group. I'll often change to Mart as my second character though since I main both.

Yea... best choice is to signal the Pit by holding him, or using that cute hip throw as Peachy. I'm active now. D:

And yes bout the Peachy. I could talk more about it that's mild, but it's up to you if you wanna hear it. *insert blushing here* It's adorable and sane, I promise.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Yea... best choice is to signal the Pit by holding him, or using that cute hip throw as Peachy. I'm active now. D:
Hope I don't get the wrong Pit one of these times. Yeah, if you ever see a Green Zelda who changes to Red Marth then Daisy-Peach, it's most likely me. When/if I'm Peach, I'll gladly b-throw you xD

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
...I think a code is in order here.
Maybe one that all of us in this thread can use if we think we see someone recognizable.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Hope I don't get the wrong Pit one of these times. Yeah, if you ever see a Green Zelda who changes to Red Marth then Daisy-Peach, it's most likely me. When/if I'm Peach, I'll gladly b-throw you xD
I'll try to remember. Sometimes there's so many Zelda that I forget who's who. And yes to those Peachy hips, one important thing to the Peach+Pit. Ha! Peach+Pit, what a pun. x3

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
...I think a code is in order here.
Maybe one that all of us in this thread can use if we think we see someone recognizable.
Each time I find Kaaz or Wis I use a triple up taunt and wait for a response, but that seems like it's too simple and easily copied.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Let's have an actual match? I'm actually not so sure anymore.
What was I doing on your screen? I was trying to hit you. When you said "Nice" I killed myself 3 times on purpose because I thought it was working.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Each time I find Kaaz or Wis I use a triple up taunt and wait for a response, but that seems like it's too simple and easily copied.
Yeah, that's easy to replicate. Hm... I'm not sure. We could do something with attacks?

jab > jab > d-tilt

Or something similar?

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
What was I doing on your screen? I was trying to hit you.
Okay... then you did dysync. We started to fight, but then you went near the edge and started doing some arial attacks, and then you SD'd.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Okay... then you did dysync. We started to fight, but then you went near the edge and started doing some arial attacks, and then you SD'd.
Was it before or after you said nice? If it was after those were on purpose.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I'll try to remember. Sometimes there's so many Zelda that I forget who's who. And yes to those Peachy hips, one important thing to the Peach+Pit. Ha! Peach+Pit, what a pun. x3
Strong PeachxPit love I see. Don't worry, It's actually a cute couple ^^

But I think one of my favorites would have to be ZeldaxMarth...

You guys go ahead and do the crew battle by yourselves.

I don't think I can make it.
I don't think we're doing it tonight. We're probably just gonna shoot for next weekend. Although.... y-you'll be gone...

Btw, love yours and Path's new avi.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

I don't think we're doing it tonight. We're probably just gonna shoot for next weekend. Although.... y-you'll be gone...
Yep. that's why i said have fun without me.

this avi suits me so well.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Yeah now I know it desynced Path, I didn't die once. I am 100% sure I have the wifi safe version, maybe its because I have to play brawl from a USB and not a disc. If that's the case then I guess I can't play P:M online.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694

Whether it be Peachy, Palutena, Rosalina, Phosphora, or Samus, I love em all with Pit, especially if they give him bosom hugs. *insert blushing* Can't help it sometimes. >_<

Top Bottom