• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+ - Official 5.0 RC1 Build is now online! (Re-Use Autoupdater, Snake bug fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
diddy is ******** good on FD since his smashes never get stale. so you can glide toss the bananas to fsmash allll day, and it ***** their shield too lol. I think he is fine, because his recovery is pretty mediocre so he needs something to make up for it

shanus

Smash Hero
lmao, so I just made the most ridiculous change, ever.

Combat rolls.

When you AD into the ground, it forces you into a techroll in either direction of your choice ROFL

This is hilarious, just had to share.

cman

Smash Ace

Combat rolls.

When you AD into the ground, it forces you into a techroll in either direction of your choice ROFL

What if you leave the stick neutral? Does the game explode and force you to combat roll irl?

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace

Combat rolls.

Please include this in the next nightly build. For lulz. Even if it gets unanimously hated and taken out in the next nightly build after that, that's ok. I just want to experience this with my own eyes.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
He could just release a joke build. :V

IF this gets positive respection, I'm going to yell at someone for not making Techjumping off the ground. :V

_clinton

Smash Master
Send it out as a play build. :V
I would also like to see it ^_^

Guys, try not to spam the thread with a) spoilers of a really good game that not everyone has played and b) off-topic stuff.

Just because Ness ***** in Earthbound doesn't mean he should be your only focus for Brawl+ feedback.
Ness wasn't my only focus for Brawl+ feedback though...and the whole talking about canon and why he is better than everyone in this game canon wise is more of me just joking around anyway (even though he really is better canon wise then everyone else) I'm aware that the point of a fighting game is to get as close to even as possible with the characters for the most part (granted there are exceptions)...

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Believe me it doesn't. The brawl airdodge is probably too good already, this makes it stupid. Either way, I'm sure Shanus will release it as lulz sometime.

shanus

Smash Hero
Meh, I removed it, but for anyone who wants to try it out, I can easily show you how to. It was funny, but impractical.

shanus

Smash Hero
Okay fine, here is the lolset. A few things in the set aren't polished yet though as its a work-in-porgress nightly build, so I'm not gonna release a changelist with it. Remember, this isn't in any way official, it is 100% for LOLZ.

I repeat, the combat rolls are NOT official by any means and aren't going to be included probably ever.

You will have to rename the file just to RSBE01.gct from the CombatRolls-RSBE01.gct

DL HERE

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Hey guys about the new Ness build, we're still testing stuff. I want to make sure it's balanced and stuff so I sent it out to people to test. After that's over with (in like 4 days or so) I'll tell Count Kaiser to send it to the br. I don't really know what he's doing with it. The br could be discussing it already lol. I just want to make sure the job is done well (but not too well done, lol).

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
I found something cool. If you run crouch and then taunt you do a sliding taunt. Its really amazing with falcon and luigis side taunt. You can also combo luigis down taunt into his up B.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx1_D9J01o8

Been beat to the punch. It's just a dash canceled taunt. Pretty cool looking for some characters tho.

Edit: lol I just now realized there was a new tier list out. I really need to get around the regular vbrawl boards more often..... nah.:bee:
I want the Brawl+ tier list to be the exact opposite of the vBrawl tier list. Not cause Ganon is the worst in vBrawl or anything...

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
I want the Brawl+ tier list to be the exact opposite of the vBrawl tier list. Not cause Ganon is the worst in vBrawl or anything...
Boo, then kirby would be the 13th worst :(

Ganon number one though? Sounds pretty bad ***. Which reminds me. I wish ganon's beast form was smaller and you could transform into him. How bad *** would that be? Sakurai just doesnt know how to do anything right.

@ cuba- Sry. I havn't even got to try it yet. Much to lazy right now.

Lil'E

Smash Apprentice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx1_D9J01o8

Been beat to the punch. It's just a dash canceled taunt. Pretty cool looking for some characters tho.

Edit: lol I just now realized there was a new tier list out. I really need to get around the regular vbrawl boards more often..... nah.:bee:
If only Ness's side taunt did damage. I'd do this all the time for lulz.

FSLink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FSLink
If only Ness's side taunt did damage. I'd do this all the time for lulz.
Or a meteor smash. XD (But that'd look strange) There should be more attacking taunts like Luigi's, Metaknight's side taunt could also do a few % just for the lulz, or something.

Wingflier

Smash Apprentice
New nightly tomorrow. A lot of tweaks I had been working on, hopefully the mains of the characters like it.
Sweet we can't wait.

Thank you and the team for all your hard work.

Brawl+ forever ;p

edit: By the way I'm doing what everything I can to get B+ on the map in my area. I have talked to the two most popular local colleges and am getting as many serious Brawl and Melee players as I know to try it.

Unfortunately in the Midwest, most people never moved on from Melee, and to quote one of the players, consider B+ to be Melee's ******** step-brother :rolleyes:

Anyhow, I'll try to get as much as of a following as I can where I live (Kansas City). I may even host some tournaments to get even more interest.

Though, the people in the Mid West were never really know for their open-mindedness about anything (sigh).

However, I do have good news: I should be moving to California relatively soon. I know that once I get there I can get a huge following to play this game.

I'll keep you updated.

Wing

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Cuba, I always enjoyed watching your wombo combo gif........ : (

Anyways I'm trying to do the same thing, but in Alaska, which as you can imagine is probably even harder.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
the wombo combo gif was getting boring, everyone in nor cal had it lol.

but yeah, I could imagine alaska's smash scene isn't exactly banging lol. I heard the melee scene there is like 5 people

edit: although I heard rina-chan is moving back to alaska. I got her to play brawl+ and she was pretty down with it lol

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Yeah, Rina-chan is coming back up. Yep, it pretty much consists of like 10 guys most of whom play melee lol. There are also some people in UAA (University of Alaska Anchorage) who play smash apparently, plus all the other random people that just go to tourneys and lose :laugh:

Anyways I'm curious as to what will be in this upcoming Nightly, hopefully some more Bowser buffs.

KAN

Smash Cadet
Yeah, like less DI possible on his fair. >.>
Why are there so few Boswer mains? I don't get around to play often and I'm not even good, but I do post here occasionally. But there is like 3 people caring about Bowser. How so? ._.

proteininja

Smash Journeyman
I main bowser, but I haven't said anything because i thought he was great from 4.0. So, everytime they buff him I'm like, "Uh...thankyou". and then I continue the ****.

Revven

FrankerZ
I'm sorry to inform you all but, the release of the next "Nightly" will be somewhat delayed. We discovered a pretty stupid bug and we're trying to resolve the issue. If you want to know what the bug is, details are below.

Basically, at any random given time or even suddenly, standing animations will be sped up for the entire cast. Some look abnormal, some look fine, and some are frozen when they stand still because their speed up was too much for them. (Ex: Wolf is frozen when he stand still but, when you run or walk, when you stop you freeze with THAT animation instead).

Overall, while you can still move around and proceed to play the game like you normally would, it makes the game look weird and unpolished so we would rather like to fix this bug than release it and have a bunch of you running rampant talking about this "BIG" bug. It doesn't hinder gameplay, you can move around like normal, it's just their standing animations randomly speed up (we're not sure of the cause yet). Just FYI, we're not actually speeding up the animations intentionally, the game is doing it on its own and at a random time (it stays like that too until you reboot the game).

We hope you understand.

shanus

Smash Hero
Yeah, to reiterate, we aren't quite sure why the bug is happening. It doesn't necessarily effect the whole cast. It just singles out one character and makes the gameplay annoying lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom