• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Model Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bionate

Smash Cadet
one of those guys you see jumping over stuff
lets start with my noob question I want to hack in a super sonic model but with bones and unwrapping i have no idea where to begin so is there a guide somewhere?
Now for a more intellegent comment
you might not have too replace a character with these i have noticed that sonic regular has different shaped bracelet things than say the green sonic thats technicaly a different model
so maybe you only have use a costume slot and make a csp for it

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Omg, I just realized a great texture... I would kill for this:

Altair (Assassin's Creed 1) or Ezio (Assassin's Creed 2)

I guess it would replace marth? Idk. I can only speak for Altair, because AC2 hasn't come out yet, but I'd say he most reminds me of marth. Hes got a sword (similar to Marth's) and hes really fast. Not to mention, if anyone has played AC before, I think you can understand the "counter" parallel. Lol. Also hes a lot like sheik too. Maybe more of a sheik. Yeah now that I think about it, hes more about stealth. Plus, he throws knives, and sheik is fast and agile like Altair.

This would by far be the most badass model to be made.

Kefrius

Smash Apprentice
Omg, I just realized a great texture... I would kill for this:

Altair (Assassin's Creed 1) or Ezio (Assassin's Creed 2)

I guess it would replace marth? Idk. I can only speak for Altair, because AC2 hasn't come out yet, but I'd say he most reminds me of marth. Hes got a sword (similar to Marth's) and hes really fast. Not to mention, if anyone has played AC before, I think you can understand the "counter" parallel. Lol. Also hes a lot like sheik too. Maybe more of a sheik. Yeah now that I think about it, hes more about stealth. Plus, he throws knives, and sheik is fast and agile like Altair.

This would by far be the most badass model to be made.
Man Ezio would be awesome! And yes he will fit Marth better.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Yes and no. Yes we'd have multiple models. No we wouldn't have multiple characters. Unfortunately we can't alter a moveset for a single texture/model yet.

So it would basically be the same 2 characters with different movesets. It would probably feel a lot different, but essentially, the same character.

Edit: Tbh, I'm a bit of an AC fanboy... got an AC themed wallpaper on laptop and AC2 themed wallpaper on ps3 lol. And I've read just about every spoiler and seen every video for it so far. Only thing I haven't done, is preordered it. But, thats just cuz it costs 60$ and I only have 43$ish. Lol

Kefrius

Smash Apprentice
Here are some custom textures for inwork models:

TomNook

KingKRool

Lyn

Metabee

Joeadok

Smash Journeyman
There seems to be some good work going on here, best of luck, maybe I can lend a hand with modeling or texturing?

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
Vile, i suggest you make a custom stage. something like Bowser's castle, KAR City Trial, DDD stadium, or rainbow road. we can deal with custom stage builder versions of n64 stages for now.

also, are you going to add custom characters to the list? if so, add Zyan please.
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6701/shipblend.jpg
note: i've only had blender for two days, so i'm not near close to finishing him. I plan to have Zyan replace Pikachu.

Kefrius

Smash Apprentice
Here are more custom costumes:

Alakazam

The Black Knight

Rhydon

Deoxys

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
I wonder if there would be a way to create accessories for these models, like when pikachu gains his hats for costume changes. If so, then Tom Nook would definitely need a red visor and apron for red costume (Raffle drawings), Nookway pinstripe for green, and a nookington's suit extra costume ^-^

Kefrius

Smash Apprentice
I wonder if there would be a way to create accessories for these models, like when pikachu gains his hats for costume changes. If so, then Tom Nook would definitely need a red visor and apron for red costume (Raffle drawings), Nookway pinstripe for green, and a nookington's suit extra costume ^-^
i think you can, but it would have to a different model

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Or you could just make the extra model parts be transparent when not used. Like a Pikachu hat.

...:::VILE:::...

Smash Ace
Oh i just remembered something, a while back someone said something about some models being in the back of green hill zone, im not sure if i said already but those are just planes with drawings on them.

BTW starting waluigi.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Did you finish Isaac Vile? (Jeff looks good so far by the way.)

Kefrius

Smash Apprentice
So can we use those Green Hill models in Brawl, I mean as playable?
Also recolors coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom