• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl model extractor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
where does "pokemon.3g2" go?
The pokemon.3g2 is the video clip. all you need is the .pcs, and the .pac (.pac is for switching characters during battle... ie. subspace when losing a life)

EDIT: Anyone that knows how to remove/hide/delete model polygons/parts plz...PLEEEEESSSSEEEEE message me and tell me how. Thanx :D

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
here's a video...
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=923825a38d1cc4fa931c7453395df025e04e75f6e8ebb871
expect the pac tomorrow i suppose... :p

and no, i had no luck with isaac, nook, or knuckles...

@Pharrox: do you know a way to turn of the visibility for certain polygons on brawlbox? i want to make a marth without sword, armor, and cape
Easy. Just open the pac file with Brawl Box, go into textures then delete the ones you want to be invisible. Preview your model and look by yourself. And yes, it does work, I've done it.

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
Easy. Just open the pac file with Brawl Box, go into textures then delete the ones you want to be invisible. Preview your model and look by yourself. And yes, it does work, I've done it.
Yes, It may appear(actually not appear) in BrawlBox, but in-game, i got this...
[img=http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/1887/al0910271713binout.th.jpg]
Trying to remove ness's backpack.
I deleted the texture 1 files in the model data, and the textures in the texture data
I threw pokemon falcon in there for ppl that didnt see it yet

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
Strange, because it's working for me. Try deleting the polygon too.
I tried deleting the polygon too... (I count from the first one (0) up, because some numbers arnt shown in the files, but they are in the viewer.) I tried falco's headset, which i beleive was polygon 15 and 16 (in the viewer and in the files in this case) similar results to ness.
Im gonna try deleting vertecies...
vertacies didnt do it either
i tried deleting almost everything that was related to the headgear... NO LUCK!!! It must be coded in a file or something...
I'm gonna take a look at some jigglypuff models, see if that can give the key
nothing seems to work, but i did get this:

We are now one step closer to a furry little friend pummeling us :3

It's Isaac as the Red Alloy

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
Fortwaffles, where is the Pikmin model?
pikmin models are in olimars 00.pac
I think i had to rename a few bones first, but idk if its required. if you can get a playable pikmin, then nook may have hope... or we can wait till the importer is done XD

Kefrius

Smash Apprentice
Nook looks so cool ;)
Guys Pharrox said he was releasing PROBABLY next week so, 4-8 days for Tom Nook ;)

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
I think the alloys are compatible with more models then other characters, because I think the size limit isn't used on them because it's already so small.
Either way it shouldnt matter. if you want something like that, just add a new brres package to the pac, and make it a copy of the model file already in the pac (or a different file) this increases the size, but test it before model swapping to make sure it still works (adding a second ness froze i belive in the ness00.pac, so i think i added olimar instead, and it worked)

Leon2457

Smash Rookie
Hi folks, Leon from the Texture scene (whoo) here, just to say I got Saki working on Red Alloy (Thanks to Fortwaffles for the idea) it like others, can crash occasionally, but is still playable.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ym2io0kd0wk

No Snapshots from me I'm afraid, too lazy to edit my GCT to play as the Alloy myself >_<
If someone does post a snapshot though, I'd be very thankful.

Leon2457

Smash Rookie
The Movement issue was probably my fault (lol) I didn't read the proper "tutorial" somebody gave me on it, and did it late last night, so, sorry about that.

thanks for testing it and taking the snapshots though :D

Angelglory, I don't remember where exactly, it should be in the area where all the others are (on the ISO of course) but I can upload a normal unedited Saki PAC later if you want, I'll PM you if your interested

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
That'd be great, since I'd rather not have to get an ISO just for one file.

EDIT: Nevermind, somebody sent me the file.

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
I tried deleting the polygon too... (I count from the first one (0) up, because some numbers arnt shown in the files, but they are in the viewer.) I tried falco's headset, which i beleive was polygon 15 and 16 (in the viewer and in the files in this case) similar results to ness.
Im gonna try deleting vertecies...
vertacies didnt do it either
i tried deleting almost everything that was related to the headgear... NO LUCK!!! It must be coded in a file or something...
I'm gonna take a look at some jigglypuff models, see if that can give the key
nothing seems to work, but i did get this:

We are now one step closer to a furry little friend pummeling us :3

It's Isaac as the Red Alloy
great! now do Shadow as Red Alloy or Sonic :p

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
Its because people are waiting on pharrox to post stuff.
this is true, but our lack of posting is not going to speed up the process. It may be better if we still experiment with stuff, like... we could still try to have ppl fight on trophies as stages... possibly. collaboration and experimenting is good :D

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
So, what will the models be named? Like, if I downloaded a Roy Model, would it be called FitMarth? I don't wanna have to choose between model and moveset :( I'd definately go with moveset anyway, but still!

pokelover980

Smash Ace
So, what will the models be named? Like, if I downloaded a Roy Model, would it be called FitMarth? I don't wanna have to choose between model and moveset :( I'd definately go with moveset anyway, but still!
It'll be FitFighter## since models are stored in the texture data. You won't have to choose, you can have both :D

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Umm... How are you people playing as alloy's:confused: Do they overwrite another character like a PSA thing or do they have their own slots? Could someone redirect me to some more info or something I've yet to see something about this.

Leon2457

Smash Rookie
Its for real, just not perfect, then again, none of them are ... yet (no offense folks)

Kefrius

Smash Apprentice
You're not playing as the AT, you're playing as the alloy with AT's model.

In case that's what you were asking...
That's why we need Pharrox's injector right? To make it pefect and be able to have other models that are not in game right?

Finman702

Smash Journeyman
That's why we need Pharrox's injector right? To make it pefect and be able to have other models that are not in game right?
Yes. I think he said he will do animations eventually too. If that's the case and the makers of the models rig them and make animations, then it will be flawless. If I understand it correctly. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom