• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl: e_Lounge Game Table, NOV 13th

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I want to see an MK Banned event in NJ with hype.

Good luck with this NY!

I won't be an attendance because no offense but I don't want my singles return to be at an MK banned event

but good luck with this regardless.

I hope Anti wins to prove it's him that's gdlk and not MK(mk is still gdlk tho XD).

Him vs Jash should be hype at this.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Yo Cheese I wanna commend you on your level of maturity. For real. And yea it was obviously put there to be funny.
Contrary to popular belief, I'm not a giant prick :). Anyways, anybody wanna team with my now-viable-in-teams ICs?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Screw you then, *****! Lol we're not hating on any of your tournaments =/ This is merely an experimental tournament to see how many more people we can attract by temporarily banning MK, which nobody has the balls to do anymore nowadays.

I know the real reason you guys are afraid to come, no... no wait.... it can't be because of me, my character is mad free =)
!!

DK is fat

I'll be looking for events to attend in NY though at some point. I've never been to NY, ever.

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
(Nu) please come, its been forever since you me and viva have seen each other :[

Ness_success

Smash Apprentice
(Nu) please come, its been forever since you me and viva have seen each other :[

I want to so badly! Ever since I moved I kinda got out of brawl. (mainly not because of the move, my wii doesnt play brawl anymore). But I really wanna get back into it. I need a ride tho >_<

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Anyone want to do dubz with me?
DK/Samus main, if that means anything.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Sigh, it's rare in our region actually Lucas. It has not been done at all or in a very long time, as Kelvin says. I'm helping host the event to support e_lounge, and to revive the Long Island scene. To be honest? A lot of Long Island players are intimidated by other MK dominated regions, this isn't a huge regional/national event where we expect to attract everyone =x Also, we plan on attracting a lot of newer people who are fans of e_lounge and might not yet be regular competitive players. We're trying to attract a new crowd and build on that.

Those who are interested in attending will come and those who are not, will not. Simple as that. =P

And I am smart. We're just trying something different. It's not the norm, okay we get that. But we want all the stragglers who avoid tournaments because they are afraid/discouraged by MK/(NJ MK's LOL). There are a lot more of them than you realize, and I would like to help prove that.
You know, i was sketchy at first but this post makes this tourney look a lot more legit in my eyes.
I'd hope others could respect the maturity, and completely non-scrubby intentions for this tourney.

GameStation aka C4?!

Smash Journeyman
The last one

Alas. My last tournament

Over the years I have considered leaving the smash community, but only to find out I had a problem (My Pride). The stability of pure and healthy competition is no longer an option in the game that I loved so much. Close friends who were irreplaceable to me continued to play while keeping me in the loop, and other people that SEEMED significant att also played on. I thought I had everything I ever needed, but the reality is, there was a growing problem with my attitude. Why do you play this game a certain way in order to win. You have to win right?
It wasn't a problem for me when I went to COUNTLESS melee tournaments including 2 mlg's nor was it a problem at the START of Brawl. I went to the tournaments to have "fun" and to "have a good time" which in my opinion no one knows what that is anymore. It's all "Match-up this and Time-out that" and you say good game, but inside a problem of the heart resides. Something if you dont take care of now? will be your undoing.

Which has brought me to the conclusion, that my desire for competition died when I decided to move on with my life. My art career is calling me, and I have to answer it. So too all of those I see, I bid you goodnight and good luck. And let me assure you, that I will be trying my ****ing hardest 2morrow.

Goodbye smash

Top Bottom