• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Well it was a ... somewhat odd year. But, as of 40 minutes ago, it's now 2011 where I am :D and you know what that means.... 3DS!

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
A few BRSTMs of eXceed 3rd : Jade Penetrate are uploaded and are waiting for approvement.

Also, first Speedtest of the year :

Richter Abend

Smash Apprentice
Any chance someone knows all the music used for the Great Maze? I wish to replace all of the songs with Tales of Symphonia music, but I don't know all of the ones used for the Great Maze or Subspace....

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
SUBSPACE EMISSARY
Y01 - Adventure Map
Y02 - Step: The Plain
Y03 - Step: The Cave
Y04 - Step: Subspace
Y09 - Jungle Theme (Donkey Kong Country)
Y10 - Airship Theme (Super Mario Bros. 3)
Y11 - Menu (Metroid Prime)
Y13 - Brinstar (Metroid)
Y14 - Step: Subspace Ver.2
Y15 - Step: Subspace Ver.3
Y05 - Boss Battle Song 1
Y07 - Boss Battle Song 2
Y08 - Save Point
X27 - Credits
Y16 - Ambient
Y17 - Clear

This is all the songs played on the Subspace Emissary. However, any other songs played in this mode are played in the Brawl stages (for example Bramble Blast).

Richter Abend

Smash Apprentice
SUBSPACE EMISSARY
Y01 - Adventure Map
Y02 - Step: The Plain
Y03 - Step: The Cave
Y04 - Step: Subspace
Y09 - Jungle Theme (Donkey Kong Country)
Y10 - Airship Theme (Super Mario Bros. 3)
Y11 - Menu (Metroid Prime)
Y13 - Brinstar (Metroid)
Y14 - Step: Subspace Ver.2
Y15 - Step: Subspace Ver.3
Y05 - Boss Battle Song 1
Y07 - Boss Battle Song 2
Y08 - Save Point
X27 - Credits
Y16 - Ambient
Y17 - Clear

This is all the songs played on the Subspace Emissary. However, any other songs played in this mode are played in the Brawl stages (for example Bramble Blast).
Any chance you know the song for the Tabuu battle?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Flame, the music that you uploaded from eXceed 3rd : Jade Penetrate kicks plenty of butt :awesome:

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Thank you :D

In case you're wondering, eXceed 3rd Jade Penetrate is a danmaku game, like Touhou. This explains the butt-kicking music :)

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
But think of it this way. Would you want a game where the music sounds like it was recorded with a 10-year-old Nokia or something?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You decided to have a go at GWG3 yourself, eh? Also, I hope Linkshot has seen (or heard) my attempt at Center of the City.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I'm ripping the musics using the music room in-game. But the music room must be unlocked by scoring at least 400 points in total for every mini-games. I got 1131 in the Mario Bros. mini-game, I guess this is more than enough to unlock it :laugh:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I thought the GBS would be easier (plus it's better quality -- yes quality should matter), since the GBS rip has every song in the game (except one somehow, which is that one in Greenhouse when you collect 10 melons or something, and can shoot twice as fast).

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
It doesn't, because there's no such thing as "fast versions" or "slow versions". They are just the original tunes sped up or slowed down.

Pokechao

Smash Apprentice
the download link for the Mega Man X/X2/X3 Beamsabre Beat ZeroV2 - A Zero's theme remix - DarkeSword By Swordplay brstm is broken

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Are you using that one that has a progress bar? Or the older one that asks you to select a number from 1 to 9 or something?

Top Bottom