• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Yay.... so... anyway, what do you think?

http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/19103

I was bored so decided to do this.

Also, why does it say your post was edited? I don't notice anything... unless you added a period, or fixed a typo I didn't notice.
Either of those would cause an edited post thing to appear under it. It's strange...sometimes you edit a post and it doesn't do that, and other times it does...

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Yay.... so... anyway, what do you think?

http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/19103

I was bored so decided to do this.
Ha. I was just talking about this on IRC.
17:30 Segtendo tuk made "do the bartman" aww yeaa
17:31 darksamus77 Yes, I saw that lol
17:31 Segtendo a... FULL VERSION?
17:31 Segtendo i only heard the tv edit D:
17:31 darksamus77 Youtube it?
17:32 Segtendo tuk uploaded the full version
17:33 Segtendo man. the simpsons were so simple back then
17:33 darksamus77 Yep

Also, why does it say your post was edited? I don't notice anything... unless you added a period, or fixed a typo I didn't notice.
I wanted to add in a link to "Do the Bartman," saying how you're awesome for doing it, but I don't know what happened.

soneek

Smash Ace
TUK, would you be able to add Star Ocean: The Last Hope to the queue? I remember seeing a request in the channel comments for it.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Who cares?

JPG is better than PNG. Why?

PNG is "Pretty normal graphics"
JPG is "Jammin' Perfect Graphics!"

I don't get it either?

OK, obviously the true definitions are for Portable Network Graphics and Joint Photographic Experts Group... and blah blah.

Also, should I upload Deep Deep Trouble?

Also, the reason it's the full version, is I have the full album. Also it's good quality because I bought it on iTunes, and I also have iTunes Plus, which means all of them are encoded at 256 kbps AAC (or higher).

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/19130

Holy ****... this JUST finished uploading... and I go on Pending and... The Story of the Stolen Spirits is uploaded already?
They must have finished within seconds of each other.

Also, darksamus? Make sure not to upload anything that's already uploaded. I rejected "Main Title" for that reason :p

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/19130

Holy ****... this JUST finished uploading... and I go on Pending and... The Story of the Stolen Spirits is uploaded already?
They must have finished within seconds of each other.
Most of the Paper Mario songs are looped about a minute in, so those are only 3 MB a piece...thought you guys would appreciate the soundtrack. A few of the loops aren't seamless, but 95% or so are.

Well, they're all rolling, if there's duplicates, sorry...just reject them.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I did Mario's Theme myself, and I always try and loop as early as possible.
I also did "March Ahead".

Here's the comparisons of my loops compared to your loops:
March Ahead -
Mine = 329,728 - 1,292,311
Yours = 329,728 - 2,254,637

Wait... why does yours loop at 51 seconds? Did I fall into that trap where the seemingly second loop is actually different? Or did you accidentally loop it twice? My loop is 29 seconds.

As for the rest of them:
Battle Fanfare
Mine = 100,352 - 1,328,147
Yours = 100,352 - 1,328,744 (yours is 597 samples longer)

Goomba Village Theme
Mine = 0 - 1,588,304
Yours = 0 - 1,588,509 (yours is 205 samples longer)

Hey you!
Mine = 129,024 - 1,102,567 (in fact I only uploaded this on January 31 this year :D)
Yours = 143,360 - 1,485,679 (yours is 368,776 samples longer?)

I'm too lazy to go through all of them but... yeah.

I'm confused how Hey You! is a whole 368,776 samples longer.

EDIT: Mine is 32006 Hz, that's why ... I used the USF....

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
What I was thinking of doing is, if yours is better quality than the existing one, then I'll remove theirs and replace it with yours (i.e. approve yours and delete theres). Also, I'll re-upload yours to YouTube if it's already on there :D

Also, after they've finished (it looks like you used the official sound track), if you aren't shall I do any that weren't in the soundtrack? Like... this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7PI5puqiOs

Also, you know the Toad Town Variations? I can get those without the Toad Town bit itself.
Like I did for this:
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/6174

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
What I was thinking of doing is, if yours is better quality than the existing one, then I'll remove theirs and replace it with yours (i.e. approve yours and delete theres). Also, I'll re-upload yours to YouTube if it's already on there :D

Also, after they've finished (it looks like you used the official sound track), if you aren't shall I do any that weren't in the soundtrack? Like... this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7PI5puqiOs

Also, you know the Toad Town Variations? I can get those without the Toad Town bit itself.
Like I did for this:
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/6174
Oh, certainly. I love how the "official soundtracks" of most games are missing songs that actually are in the game *facepalm* Make sure you get the Toad Train theme too :cool:

As for loops, I try to go as early as possible too, but sometimes that doesn't work out...I may have looped March Ahead at the second loop, rather than the first

EDIT2: They're all up! Now...how should I upload Harmony of a Hunter?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
IF you haven't noticed, I'm going through the list and just renaming things like...
131-gusty-gulch-adventure to Gusty Gulch Adventure...

Also, for the sake of extra songs, looking at the soundtrack and the rip I have... here's all the songs that aren't on the soundtrack:

Main Menu
Mail Call!
Bowser Takes Peach's Castle
Prologue
Revival
Good Night
Kammy Koopa
Get Hammer
Jr. Troopa
Jr. Troopa Battle
Victory
2 more variations of Battle Fanfare (there are 3 in total, one is first strike, one is if you get hit first, and the other is just the normal one)
Level Up
New Member (it should be noted that apparently Nice to Meet You is an unused or beta theme)
Goomba Bros. Intro
Goomba Bros. Defeated
Goomba King's Castle
Mario Bros.' Home
Separate Toads Town variations
Merluvlee
Hidden Hearts on Pleasant Path (this is the video I posted)
Beach Tunes
Golden Oldies
Mini Game
Koopa Bros. Tricks
Master Battle
Underground Pipes
Blooper Appears
K64 Train Ride
Merlee
Moustafa
Dry Dry Ruins Revealed
Tutankoopa's Threats 1
Tutankoopa's Threats 2
Tutankoopa Appears
Stealthy Snoop
Caught!
Club 64
Pop Diva (Short)
Pop Diva
Club 64 Song
Boo's Dance
Boo's Record Player
Warning
All Aboard!
Making a Cake
Gourmet Guy's Ecstacy
Ghost in the Toy Box
Whale Meeting
Whale Ride
Fearsome 5 Found
Separate Go! Mario! Go! variations
Trivia Introduction
Trivia Game
Trivia Ending
Entrance to Flower Fields
Petunia Under Attack
Grateful Flower Petunia
Grateful Flower Posie
Grateful Flower Lily
Grateful Flower Rosie
Sad Sun
Puff Puff Machine
Flower Fields Sunshine
Happy Sun
Growing Beanstalk
Cloudy Climb
Murder in Shiver City
Herringway and the Mayor
Shiver City Mayor
Monstar Appears
Madam Merlar
Crystal King (not the same as 'Freeze!')
Princess Peach
Star Way Ascent
Star Way Descent
Journey to Bowser's Castle
Dark Dungeon of Bowser's Castle
Peach's Castle (Bowser)
Receive Star Power
Defeat Bowser
Return to Princess Peach's Castle
Game Over
And some "Unknown Theme"?

Also did I mention that the rather long list above is what is NOT on the soundtrack?

The soundtrack contains 78 songs.

If I don't include separated variations like Yoshi's Village, Toad Town, the rip I have has a total of 157 songs. There are MORE songs NOT in the soundtrack than there are in the soundtrack, i.e. there's less than half in the OST.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
IF you haven't noticed, I'm going through the list and just renaming things like...
131-gusty-gulch-adventure to Gusty Gulch Adventure...

Also, for the sake of extra songs, looking at the soundtrack and the rip I have... here's all the songs that aren't on the soundtrack:

Main Menu
Mail Call!
Bowser Takes Peach's Castle
Prologue
Revival
Good Night
Kammy Koopa
Get Hammer
Jr. Troopa
Jr. Troopa Battle
Victory
2 more variations of Battle Fanfare (there are 3 in total, one is first strike, one is if you get hit first, and the other is just the normal one)
Level Up
New Member (it should be noted that apparently Nice to Meet You is an unused or beta theme)
Goomba Bros. Intro
Goomba Bros. Defeated
Goomba King's Castle
Mario Bros.' Home
Separate Toads Town variations
Merluvlee
Hidden Hearts on Pleasant Path (this is the video I posted)
Beach Tunes
Golden Oldies
Mini Game
Koopa Bros. Tricks
Master Battle
Underground Pipes
Blooper Appears
K64 Train Ride
Merlee
Moustafa
Dry Dry Ruins Revealed
Tutankoopa's Threats 1
Tutankoopa's Threats 2
Tutankoopa Appears
Stealthy Snoop
Caught!
Club 64
Pop Diva (Short)
Pop Diva
Club 64 Song
Boo's Dance
Boo's Record Player
Warning
All Aboard!
Making a Cake
Gourmet Guy's Ecstacy
Ghost in the Toy Box
Whale Meeting
Whale Ride
Fearsome 5 Found
Separate Go! Mario! Go! variations
Trivia Introduction
Trivia Game
Trivia Ending
Entrance to Flower Fields
Petunia Under Attack
Grateful Flower Petunia
Grateful Flower Posie
Grateful Flower Lily
Grateful Flower Rosie
Sad Sun
Puff Puff Machine
Flower Fields Sunshine
Happy Sun
Growing Beanstalk
Cloudy Climb
Murder in Shiver City
Herringway and the Mayor
Shiver City Mayor
Monstar Appears
Madam Merlar
Crystal King (not the same as 'Freeze!')
Princess Peach
Star Way Ascent
Star Way Descent
Journey to Bowser's Castle
Dark Dungeon of Bowser's Castle
Peach's Castle (Bowser)
Receive Star Power
Defeat Bowser
Return to Princess Peach's Castle
Game Over
And some "Unknown Theme"?

Also did I mention that the rather long list above is what is NOT on the soundtrack?

The soundtrack contains 78 songs.

If I don't include separated variations like Yoshi's Village, Toad Town, the rip I have has a total of 157 songs. There are MORE songs NOT in the soundtrack than there are in the soundtrack, i.e. there's less than half in the OST.
I completely believe you. That's absurd, but entirely possible, I guess...the songs I uploaded were the only soundtrack I could get my hands on

Thanks for renaming them, I would have myself, but...yeah

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
The "only soundtrack you could get your hands on"?
There's only one.

Well there's the japanese soundtrack... which contains EXACTLY the same number of songs... in the same order... so yeah, the reason it's the only one you can get, is because it IS the only one you can get your hands on :D

Also, how did you manage to loop some songs twice (as in, March Ahead for example?)

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
The "only soundtrack you could get your hands on"?
There's only one.

Well there's the japanese soundtrack... which contains EXACTLY the same number of songs... in the same order... so yeah, the reason it's the only one you can get, is because it IS the only one you can get your hands on :D

Also, how did you manage to loop some songs twice (as in, March Ahead for example?)
Didn't catch the first loop, I guess. That happens sometimes when I loop a song. Some songs, however, need the second loop (for instance, Dire, Dire, Docks has the drums come in at the second loop, so it actually loops from the third loop back to the second in my BRSTM) The rip is all of the extra songs not on the soundtrack, I'm assuming? I suppose it was a silly thing of me to say :laugh:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Actually the rip is a full USF rip.
It contains all the soundtrack, PLUS extra ones.

Also, try and avoid looping from 0.
It's a very bad idea. Even if it sounds like it loops completely. Sometimes there's that last note that echoes or overlaps into the loop. Not to mention there might be a very small gap at the beginning, or something.

Also in MY BRSTM for Dire, Dire Docks it does the entire thing XD

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Actually the rip is a full USF rip.
It contains all the soundtrack, PLUS extra ones.

Also, try and avoid looping from 0.
It's a very bad idea. Even if it sounds like it loops completely. Sometimes there's that last note that echoes or overlaps into the loop. Not to mention there might be a very small gap at the beginning, or something.

Also in MY BRSTM for Dire, Dire Docks it does the entire thing XD
I think in the Dire, Dire Docks soundtrack, the loop does occur near the end of the track, if memory serves correctly.

I see your point about 0 loops, but in some cases, they do actually sound fantastic and still are seamless. I fall prey to that occasionally, though...

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I'm uploading what I was able to, of Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.

Somehow I'm a ******** mutant who can't wear earphones/headphones.

Over-ear, on-ear, in-ear, ear-canal... NEITHER of them. Of course at FIRST they're nice. But after a while they start to get uncomfortable. By "a while" I mean several months. Like for example, the ones I have now (ear-canal), well.... I'm not sure if I'm pushing them in too far, but sometimes I've seen bits of earwax on the buds. The ones that go on your head well.... my head is a different shape to everyone's and they're either too long but too tight, or too short, but too loose.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Guys... we're in trouble...

ATTENTION
We have received copyright complaint(s) regarding material you posted, as follows:
from RealFaction about Simple Sight (Necromancer Boss theme) - Castle Crashers Music Extended - BrawlBRSTMs
Video ID: lH0EsBh_WVw
Please note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos you have uploaded. Please delete any videos for which you do not own the necessary rights, and refrain from uploading infringing videos.
If you are unsure what this means, it is very important that you visit our Copyright Tips guide.
If one of your postings has been misidentified as infringing, you may submit a counter-notification. Information about this process is in our Help Center.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material was disabled due to mistake or misidentification may be liable for damages.
For your reference, a copy of this message has been sent to you via email, and can also be located in your Account Warnings page.

The copyright claim was by RealFaction.

He CLAIMS to be the "original author" of Necromancers theme or something? Is he a ****, or telling the truth?

And because of this, BrawlBRSTMs is now no more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOMvvFShB5U

Unless Yui changes the code so that it only goes for 15 minutes.

I have changed the password so that no more videos can be uploaded from the site. As soon as Yui has fixed it so that the videos can be uploaded, by setting it so that they only last for 15 minutes, then I will change the password back.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
If the claims are false,..., we can turn it against him, for if I get enough proof that he's lying,..., we can pretty much say that "he's just signed his ban warrant," and ban him from youtube, resolving the matter and restoring our original 30 minute limit.

On the side note, we still have the backup that we can upload to.

soneek

Smash Ace
Our IRC convo a few mins ago.

[collapse=Copyright discussion]
[08:54] (@Soneek) I wonder if we could avoid copyright claims by changing descriptions
[08:55] (@Soneek) Like making it mandatory to say who composed and who arranged each song uploaded to the site
[08:56] (@Soneek) And have the php code put something in the descriptions like, "This song was composed by X, and arranged by Y."
[08:57] (@Soneek) Then update the descriptions of whatever's on both accounts
[08:57] (%Linkshot) Overhaul site, make a "listening" mode that puts everything like Brawl's sound test.
[08:58] (@Soneek) Yup
[08:59] (%Linkshot) Series on top, track name in middle, specific game below, and at the very bottom, the credits, which, when clicked, show who uploaded.[/collapse]

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@soneek

If what you're saying means that uploading brstms to the site is all on stand by,..., for the Gorea Phase 2 theme bet (if it were to have been one), I'll extend the deadline for when I'd complete it myself by the number of days it takes to fix this mess. (Site maintenance always comes first.)

Top Bottom