• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
*ugh*

Why is Yui so... annoying sometimes? Like he's here for like 5 seconds.... per month?

I sent him a PM like 5 minutes after he responds to mine... which was YESTERDAY... and STILL no e-mail. Why the hell does he do this? IF he's supposed to be some kind of 'manager' of BCM, he should at least spend more time here, than purely on the IRC (which I don't know where to find).

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
I almost wonder if we should post a bounty on that guy for spamming like that. The task: find him and bring him to the super smash brotherhood (a.k.a., the group) alive, and shut down his channels. The reward:......, :grin:,....., 500 brstm requests that we'd have to do for the one who gets him.
I'm a bounty hunter in The Old Republic lol but I don't have 500 requests. Even if I did, I could take care of them myself. This next batch I'm doing could be roughly 500 songs, with songs from: Metroid Fusion, Metroid, Metroid 2, Metroid: Zero Mission, Ocarina of Time, A Link to the Past, Majora's Mask, Spyro the Dragon, Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage, Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon, and Star Wars: Episodes I-VI

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@darksamus77

What I meant was "all of us (together) would make a total of 500 brstms on for the one who succeeds (regardless on how many we make, as long as the total adds up to 500)."

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Okay.... I have a problem right now.

I'm having difficulty uploading. Every time something that I upload finishes uploading, I get an error in the box that supposed to link you to the page the BRSTM is on. If I check the BRSTM's page, it says there was an arror while it was processing. I tried to upload one song 5 TIMES and none of them have gone through yet. If you check the queue page, the pages that show the progress is blank.

I can't do anything until this is fixed. It's really getting on my nerves.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@darksamus77

It's mainly to get the attention of those who would want that many requests done for him/her if he/she claims the bounty.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
@darksamus77

It's mainly to get the attention of those who would want that many requests done for him/her if he/she claims the bounty.
I doubt anyone will want to bring this guy in (metaphorically speaking) with that as a promise. Besides, all the people in this thread are veteran BRSTM makers, besides yourself. So...I think you're the only one who technically could claim your own bounty, but if you learned how to do them yourself, the reward would be much greater, since you could make the songs you wanted to make for yourself :cool:

EDIT: Is anyone else having problems uploading to BCM? I had three requests that I attempted to upload and each came back with an error message...

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@darksamus77

There's actually a hidden reward that comes with the 500 brstm request (which I'll mention on the IRC). Also, thanks for pointing out that I'm a shiny when it comes to brstm making. Thanks for pointing that out.

As for the uploading problems, a lot of people are complaining about it, even TUK, Segtendo, and maybe the others of the main group. In other words, you're not alone.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
@darksamus77

There's actually a hidden reward that comes with the 500 brstm request (which I'll mention on the IRC). Also, thanks for pointing out that I'm a shiny when it comes to brstm making. Thanks for pointing that out.

As for the uploading problems, a lot of people are complaining about it, even TUK, Segtendo, and maybe the others of the main group. In other words, you're not alone.
Guess I'll pop over there.

TUK, thanks for the info. Does that also explain why he's never around?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I have an awesome idea for a BRSTM...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axC1C-DpOPY

Yes, the full version.

Hmm, I wonder if there's a full version of Postman Pat?

I might do Bob the Builder, Teletubbies... maybe even Thomas (the Tank Engine) & Friends...

What?? What's wrong with these programs?

Are you saying they're too grown up for me?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

I always knew there was a softer side to you, TUK,.................., BUT THAT IS RIDICULOUS!!!!! IT PRACTICALLY TOPS WHAT MY JOKES THAT I DID ON THE IRC (to the other's opinion)!!!!!!

Still, it might root out those who'd be out to take us on (since they probably wouldn't expect something like that to show up,..., it might even catch Ttailss by surprise so much, he'd never show his face around our networks again).

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
What about the weeks that it WAS available? You know the LAST ever donation towards the site?
£10.00 on February 4th. The payment was meant to be done by February 13, but we were given an extra 12 days or so... The donation link was on the YouTube page, but NO ONE bothers to donate. And now the site is dead.. until a ****ing ******** **** can be BOTHERED to donate.

soneek

Smash Ace
Also TUK? You gotta stop responding to ttailss. He only keeps spamming cause he knows it pisses you off. Ignore him man

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
It's the retardedness.

The site is down.
I can't upload the music.

UPLOAD APE ESCAPE!

The site is down, don't you get it?

UPLOAD APE ESCAPE!

I can't upload music...

UPLOAD....

You get the idea.

Also, I reported him....

*inb4ttailssreportsmeforverbalabuse

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Since Additional notes can't be left blank, I simply ticked ALL of the comments left by OMGitsttailss, and mentioned that he has created multiple accounts.

Should I report each individual account as well?

Yeah, that's what I used, Soneek.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
The official release date for the soundtrack was February 22, 2012, which was also the date of the Nintendo Direct thing, which was also the date of the release date of the PlayStation Vita (in some countries).... yeah but who cares?

As for FFShrine, I can't find it...

They have a gamerip, but that's not the same thing.

soneek

Smash Ace
The one you posted didn't work for me. It had an asterisk in the url for some reason.

And I mean copy it as is if you're gonna post it somewhere else.

Top Bottom