• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

soneek

Smash Ace
Uploads can be resumed now, thanks to Yui. IIRC, only the Brawl music gave us trouble in the video converting.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also in the queue at the moment, there's the "X" themes from Goldeneye 64, Hey You! and Go! Mario Go! (Phase 1) from Paper Mario, as well as a load of songs from Soul Calibur II, Soul Calibur IV, and a few (5) from the original Soul Calibur. In total, 144 videos are in the queue.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So.... now we're waiting for the logos.

Just to recap, since the last logos were modified on January 20 (the very last being Wario World), what logos have been uploaded (that is sent) to Yui? I know Seg has sent quite a few RARs of logos and I believe you sent one or two sets. There much be a good 50-100 logos now to be uploaded right?

soneek

Smash Ace
Yui doesn't have a computer atm, so he's limited with what he can do from his phone. I wish the host would allow more FTP access for us. I'm guessing Moose and Yui are the only people that would be ale to push anything new to the site.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Um.... hold on.... um...
DAQKRAMUR77

Hey, daqkramur77, how are you? Hmm... odd name. How did you come up with that name daqkramur77? And how is it pronounced? Dak-ramur?
Close (I might have miscalculated some letters), but the 3rd, 5th and 9th letters are incorrect. However, if you go one more letter forward in the alphabet for those three, you'll pretty much have it down. (Hint: this person called dibs on the star wars brstms.)

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I know it's darksamus77. I was just cracking the code.

According to you, the letters seem to go:
A B C D E F G H I J K M L N O P Q Q R T U V W X Y Z?

Also, I added DKBB.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Okay, I was just wanting to get a "wait, what?" reaction from you that must have forgotten to check. Oh well, at least I know to double check myself next time I do that (maybe make a cheat sheet for myself to remember). Anyhow, I'm glad the roman-numbers didn't get you.

In the mean time, you know who to ask to make a better quality version of "Anakin Destroys," since, in truth, that theme is used in many games, ripped right out of the movie, for several epic battles or races (e.g., Jango Fett versus the police gunship (I forgot what it was called) in Star Wars Bounty Hunter; the track favorites of Mars Guo and Bozzie Berenta (I can't remember how his last name was spelled) from Star Wars Episode 1 Racer). In other words, darksamus77 would probably be kind enough to provide a higher quality version of that brstm for you (once he figures out where he'll upload them to since mediafire has deleted almost all of them already).

Speaking of BRSTMs, has anyone seen how many are in the pending list? (Holy Foober Man!!!! Is that usually how many brstms go through the pending list a day or something? :chuckle: )

I'll bet you guys that checking all of those brstms will make you feel like this:

(Before you ask, this is not my picture. It's a picture I added to my favorites on deviantART and I thought that this would be something cute to bring up with all of those brstms to check on the site.)

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

Come on, Seggy, we're super smash brothers!! Surely you aren't going to let the size of the pending list defeat you and make you look like a little elementary school girl.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I have a request for youtube uploads, Xenoblade Chronicles.

Which is listed on the site as Xenoblade. Should probably fix that.

I'm also thinking of doing some Xenosaga music.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
@Segtendo

Come on, Seggy, we're super smash brothers!! Surely you aren't going to let the size of the pending list defeat you and make you look like a little elementary school girl.
Lemme ask you something.
What if you were the only one who could approve those things on the site? Sure, we got me, TUK, Flame, and Soneek, but what if only one person sifted through all of those pending? It would take a while.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

I see.

Still, I hope that darksamus77 will be able to get his files active again. The "fighting the gorog" brstm I was hoping to get from him is unreachable and I really want to get it, so badly!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'll try to get some done this morning before class, but I gotta work on my paper a little bit.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Sorry for my sudden disappearence, my laptop died when me and my father moved to Poitiers for 2 weeks. I've managed to find a new laptop and it works like a charm :awesome:

I'm thinking about doing the Resident Evil Revelations soundtrack (I've gotten the game before going to Poitiers, a very nice game), but the CD Soundtrack will be out in Japan in February 22th. It's far too good to be worth ripping the music from Youtube, especialy when I'm using my aunt's laptop at the moment. :/

How things are going on BCM ? I've seen it back online, which is a good thing :awesome:

soneek

Smash Ace
How things are going on BCM ? I've seen it back online, which is a good thing :awesome:
Just adding random stuff, and Seg has the most BRSTMs on the site now. :)

Also, Flame? What was your method of making final lap versions of songs?

I wish people at KC:MM were more aware of the site too, since we're pretty much BRSTMizing every game out there.

soneek

Smash Ace
Got the rest done. There should be guidelines on the upload page or something. Some people are trying to loop songs from the beginning, but they leave the silence there. -__-

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Um.... hold on.... um...
DAQKRAMUR77

Hey, daqkramur77, how are you? Hmm... odd name. How did you come up with that name daqkramur77? And how is it pronounced? Dak-ramur?
:ohicwatudidthar:

If you're actually asking me this question, I'm fine, besides the whole Mediafire fiasco. Your version would be pronounced "Dahk-Kramer", from my point of view.

As for a meaningful bit of info, I'll probably upload some BRSTM's later to BCM. What would you guys think if I uploaded all the Factory's requests there from here on out? I've been pondering it, but I wanted the go-ahead from you guys before I went ahead and did so.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I say upload the Factory requests to the site.
It'll help out with finishing games and all.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I just noticed that the Oitonoshi 2 album's located incorrectly under Earthbound, when it should be under Mother 3 :/

Well, parts of it anyway

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Does BrawlCustomMusic support multichannel BRSTMs? Last I heard it borked.

If it will eventually support it, I suggest letting the MP3 converter split the song in channel-pairs. Also fun if the YouTube uploader would loop through each MP3 twice, and then smooth-transition to the next channel-pair.

DarkAceZ

Smash Cadet
Does BrawlCustomMusic support multichannel BRSTMs? Last I heard it borked.

If it will eventually support it, I suggest letting the MP3 converter split the song in channel-pairs. Also fun if the YouTube uploader would loop through each MP3 twice, and then smooth-transition to the next channel-pair.
Haha, I see my conversation got moved over to the forums. *googles "borked"*

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
:ohicwatudidthar:

If you're actually asking me this question, I'm fine, besides the whole Mediafire fiasco. Your version would be pronounced "Dahk-Kramer", from my point of view.

As for a meaningful bit of info, I'll probably upload some BRSTM's later to BCM. What would you guys think if I uploaded all the Factory's requests there from here on out? I've been pondering it, but I wanted the go-ahead from you guys before I went ahead and did so.
I would really like for it to happen. I hope it won't be a problem for you to do this for us all. By the way, think you can start with the star wars brstms please? (In truth, I can't wait to get the gorog brstm you've made, but I can find stuff to do to help the wait if it'll make you feel less rushed.)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I've uploaded some Pokemon stuff, including BRSTMs for Gold/Silver, Crystal, and Pokemon Card GB2 (aka, the sequel for Pokemon Trading Card Game).

soneek

Smash Ace
I'll be finishing Valkyrie Profile 2 over the next few days. It takes me a few tries to get these without pops though. :glare:

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
I would really like for it to happen. I hope it won't be a problem for you to do this for us all. By the way, think you can start with the star wars brstms please? (In truth, I can't wait to get the gorog brstm you've made, but I can find stuff to do to help the wait if it'll make you feel less rushed.)
I'm going to start with BRSTM's that I've already made, like the Halo soundtracks. My next BRSTM spree will include the Star Wars ones, plus A Link to the Past's soundtrack. Not sure when I'll do those, but it'll probably be some time in the next few weeks.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
@darksamus77

YES!!!!! Gorog BRSTM, here we come!!!!
Fighting the Gorog

YOU WANT IT?!

Don't push me on uploads again if you'd like me to do any more requests for you. I'm at a point where if someone rubs me the wrong way with these, I'm not doing requests for them. This period since the incident has really tested my patience and made me actually reconsider doing BRSTM's anymore. If I'm angered any more with these or anything related to them, I think I'll shut down the Factory. I'm not kidding, either. I'm almost at my breaking point.

EDIT: Uploading my Halo stuff now. I'm saying start-end loops for all of them, if some aren't custom loops that I didn't catch, could you guys fix that for me? Thanks in advance. Most of them are start-end, though.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Hey guys.
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Get in contact with Zealous and make him upload Wandering Ghosts.
The one on-site is a remix, not the original.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Why is it E to S?
There's slight variations for where the loop points would be (i.e, an added instrument or combination of them), and I feel the whole song's best to listen to for all of these. I custom looped a few, like the Mjolnir Mix. Besides, for the suites, that's a whole medley of songs. If you can find more loop points than I did, be my guest to redo the soundtrack. I'm leaving them as is. (By the way, I'm pretty sure I custom looped the ones where I found solid loop points.)

Top Bottom