• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Yea.
PETA "protested" Super Mario 3D Land with that game, then they came out and said it was a joke.

Is anyone having troubles with the site? :\

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
It keeps going up and down lol
It's up right now. Working on uploading the rest of Ghsot Trick and some songs from Earthworm Jim: Special Edition.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Stupid site.
All I wanna do is upload my stuff, but it's ****ing up a lot V:

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Maybe it's just having that error screen that tells you that it failed to load the page because of either the loading speed was too slow or it took too long loading the page to show it.

@Segtendo

Seggy-cakes, calm down. I have a good challenge for you to burn your impatience off on if you want. If you're up for it, here's the youtube for what I think would be a cheesy brstm: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crfrKqFp0Zg&feature=related

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

You probably haven't even seen it yet!

Anyway, since Seggy is being a chicken about it, I'll let you guys brawl it out for who'll do this one,..., if you want.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'm not being a chicken. :glare:
I'm working on some homework right now. Besides, I'm not taking requests.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Superfast BRSTM making guy thingy to the rescue:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6f98mfh7sjhua96

The audio was downloaded at 2:50 am UK time.
The BRSTM was finished at 2:55 am UK time.
Therefore, a total of 5 minutes had past since I had downloaded the video, converted to WAV, edited in Audacity to loop, opened the updated WAV in that Zero-X Seamless Looper, found the loop points, opened the WAV in moosehunter's converter, entered the loop points, and converted the WAV to BRSTM.
Yes, all that in just 5 minutes. YAYAYAH! Beat that!

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

Oops. Sorry. Just wanted to show off that funny video my brother found and see if you guys thought it would make a great brstm file.

@TheUltimateKoopa

Nice one TUKky boy! Even with a loopy-woopy site problem, you can still kick brstm-making butt and chew bubble gum!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I have an extremely serious and important question to ask.... which is better? "Chewing gum" or "bubble gum"?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
lolwut

I prefer chewing gum. Never was a big bubble gum person.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

The youtube link I showed you all. And for that gum question,..., that depends on what you mean by "chewing gum" but I'll just go for the "bubble gum" as my answer, because "chewing gum" is kind of iffy on what it's referring to.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
By "chewing gum", I mean the type of gum you chew that is NOT "bubblegum" (Which is designed to be blown out of the mouth as a bubble). I believe most of the gums produced by Wrigley's would be "chewing gum" as opposed to "bubblegum".

The following brands of Wrigley's are chewing gum:
Big Red, Doublemint, Juicy Fruit, Wrigley's Spearmint, Winterfresh, 5, Airwaves, Eclipse, Eclipse Ice, Excel, Extra, Freedent, Orbit, Surpass.

The following brands are bubble gum:
Apline, Big League Chew, Bubble Tape, Hubba Bubba, Ouch!

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

That still doesn't tell me if the "chewing gum" is the tobacco kind of chewing gum or not.

Wait, never mind. I saw the list of examples.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Damn BCM being slow. Mediafire arbitrarily deleted a bunch of my files, including my BRSTMs, need to grab 'em off BCM.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Now how do I get it into people's heads on YouTube that I can't upload something if there's no logo? It's pretty annoying when, despite the number of times I tell them and EVEN add it in the description, people just continue to request anything. "Hey can you extend this?" Not only that, they still request things that AREN'T on the site! No I can't just "upload" whatever you want.

Also, obviously I can't even upload any videos anyway....

Why the heck is that -1 even there? And why has it only happened twice? It should either be never, or always

soneek

Smash Ace
There's a lot of ignorance in the channel comments. Also, if anyone can somehow see the Soul Calibur V page on the site, could you let me know if the two Win jingles are there? I got that endless loading loop for the site. -__-

Edit: Looks like most of today's uploads didn't process. The only page I can't get to right now is the upload page.

Edit2: Got it now.

soneek

Smash Ace
For some reason, I'm not able to move and rename some stuff. I wanted to move this song to the Other section, and rename it as "DragonForce - Storming the Burning Fields."

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@soneek

I think the site might still be recovering from it's hibernation sickness (before you ask what I mean by that, I explained it in an earlier post, so go back a few pages and you'll find the answer for why I'm calling the site's slow loading time that).

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
GIANTS! Superbowl was epic.

I prefer chewing gum btw.
It was a good one, thought the commercials weren't as good, though.

Damn BCM being slow. Mediafire arbitrarily deleted a bunch of my files, including my BRSTMs, need to grab 'em off BCM.
I feel your pain. Took out over 2500 of mine. I'm switching sites, I think you ought to too.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@darksamus77

So, will you link us to your new site once it's active (and a few of the brstms you've made are uploaded into it)?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I've always wondered...
We know some of the 'xSF' file formats used for sequenced video game music, right?
NSF = NES
USF = N64
3SF = GameCube
GSF = GameBoy Advance
2SF = Nintendo DS
PSF = PlayStation
PSF2 = PlayStation 2

But what do you think the format for Nintendo 3DS audio is?

According to 'unknownfile' on HCS, back in May 2005, the format used for sequenced GameCube music is 3SF, therefore contrary to what you think, 3SF can't be the Nintendo 3DS format.
Note also, as I said, this was in May 2005, before the 3DS was even slightly in thought. The DS itself had merely launched a few months ago at this point.

http://hcs64.com/mboard/forum.php?showthread=39

soneek

Smash Ace
There's SSF for Sega Saturn, and DSF for Dreamcast too. Maybe the 3DS will get 3DSF or something.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
There's also QSF, which was used for earlier PlayStation models and PCs in the mid-90s IIRC.
Speaking of which, did you get what I said about where you could go to to get a higher quality version of the Battle for Naboo soundtrack that you made me? If you can't remember, it was in post #8454 that I mentioned it. The place to go is in the code. To decode the place to go to, just convert the numbers into their appropriate letters (e.g., 1 to A, 26 to Z) and convert the roman-numbers into the standard numbers (e.g., II to 2, X to 10) and you'll know where to go.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Might as well add something to the list:
Pac-Man Party
Marvel Super Heroes
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Mario Kart 64
Cave Story 3D
Any other Megaman games I suppose, and any Tekken games
Any Crash games (Twinsanity, and The Wrath of Cortex particularly)
Game & Watch Gallery series (1, 2, 3, 4) as well as Game Boy Gallery
Donkey Kong Land series
Donkey Kong Country series
Super Mario Land series
Wario Land series
Pokemon series
Sonic the Hedgehog series
Metroid series
Star Wars series

Yeah, I really think the site needs a lot more Star Wars BRSTMs. Speaking of which, TUK, I know where you can go to get a better quality version of that file I sent you. Just crack this secret code and you'll know where to go: 4-1-17-11-18-1-13-21-18-VII-VII (Note: the numbers go from 1 to 26, in alphabetical order, and the roman numbers are numbers.).
Um.... hold on.... um...
DAQKRAMUR77

Hey, daqkramur77, how are you? Hmm... odd name. How did you come up with that name daqkramur77? And how is it pronounced? Dak-ramur?

Top Bottom