• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
For once someone thinks about doing Pokémon Diamond / Pearl's BRSTM, they have to do it wrong (you know, fade-out at the end and "E to S" kind of loop).

Oh well, going to do some Star Fox 2 songs.

http://www.zophar.net/music/spc/star-fox-2-prototype-.html <- I can't seem to have the song "Target Description" looping right, because when I cut the fade-in part of the song, I always get a pop at the start of the song. If anyone can do this one song, it'd be much appreciated.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
For once someone thinks about doing Pokémon Diamond / Pearl's BRSTM, they have to do it wrong (you know, fade-out at the end and "E to S" kind of loop).
I rejected his BRSTMs. He took the songs right from the soundtrack and put NO effort into looping them.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
I don't get it.... but just incase I didn't explain it properly.
1. Listen to BRSTM (by clicking play button)
2. Update same BRSTM
3. Approve BRSTM
4. Listen to BRSTM (By clicking play button again) .... previous BRSTM plays instead of updated version

When you play it, it downloads to a temporary internet folder, something like "Temp" or "Temporary Downloaded Files" or whatever, usually in an "AppData" folder, that's usually hidden or something. How long does it take for them to go away, so that the new updated version is downloaded?
I always just use a different browser.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Was it... you know who? The guy who keeps Etosing?
He uploaded "Vs. Rival" from Pokemon Diamond/Pearl with NO looping. Just "E to S" :/

Also, I'd like your opinions. For Game Boy BRSTMs, do you prefer them to be as they originally are, like this?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56qj3A68GKA

Or with enhanced stereo/surround sound, like this?:
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/music.php?song=2529
They sound better, in my opinion, in their original form.

Also, what do you think is your most successful game done (with the most downloads)?
Scott Pilgrim game is for me. I have at least 20 DLs for most of them (the ones I made, at least).

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I'm actually considering suspending sonicmario6464. It's getting tiring having to keep rejecting his BRSTMs. He has a load of BRSTMs for "Mother" and I looked at about 6 random BRSTMs, and ALL had a start loop of 0. Until he can learn to loop BRSTMs properly, IMO he should be suspended. Anyone else slightly agree?

As for the Game Boy BRSTM thing, personally I prefer the enhanced stereo versions, as IMO, mono sound is VERY boring and uncomfortable, where as the stereo/surround sound is much more comfortable on the ears.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
The thing is that I've actually contacted sonicmario6464 on Youtube a few weeks ago, and I gave him the BRSTM tutorial link, so he can make good loops. I'd say he has no excuse whatsoever, and banning should be considered. That's my opinion, however.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Same, hence why I posted :p Also... automatic topic FTW? Anyway, just out of curiosity, did he ever reply to you on Youtube? If so, what did he say?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I have uploaded the OST of Tom & Jerry : Frantic Antics on the Gameboy. It's one of the game I've gotten as a kid, and I liked it. Its OST is the easiest I've done so far : ALL the looping songs's loop-point come back at the beginning :awesome:

Apparently, Sonicmario6464 has finally learned how to loop songs ! Let's party ! :laugh:

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
It would sound repetitive, wouldn't it ?

I use "Marisa Stole the Precious thing" on Warioware, if this interests you ;)

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Does anyone think this Sonic Generations logo is... just slightly too big?

Actual size is 12000 x 7000 pixels or a whopping 90 megapixels.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I just had an idea for the most annoying horrible suicide-making hair-raising stress....making BRSTM ever known to... any living creature. Just imagine.... playing a Brawl match of 10 minutes for some reason.... with an endless smoothly looping BRSTM of...... Friday..... *hears extremely frightened screams and stuff*

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I just had an idea for the most annoying horrible suicide-making hair-raising stress....making BRSTM ever known to... any living creature. Just imagine.... playing a Brawl match of 10 minutes for some reason.... with an endless smoothly looping BRSTM of...... Friday..... *hears extremely frightened screams and stuff*
I was thinking of making of a BRSTM that repeats "Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday" or w/e the chorus is.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Or that. Like how I repeated the first 4 seconds of One Time by Justin Bieber, and called it Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh or something?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Just added a BRSTM of a 1995 chiptune entitled Rainy Summerdays by Radix. However, it's probably more known from Seiklus, so I uploaded it as Seiklus rather than "Other".

F A N G

Smash Journeyman
Thanks, but I'm just downloading it for my iPod

The Brawl sound things are way too much work lol

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Sorry I haven't made any BRSTMs in the last few days. The computer that I make my BRSTMs on isn't around. It's being tuned.

Top Bottom