• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl characters we hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

D00D64

Smash Cadet
I hate Wolf. Out of ALL of the characters, he did not deserve that spot. I WANT MY KING K.ROOL ****IT.
And yes, ROB and Mr.G&W both earn their spots in my eyes.

SheikahBlood

Smash Cadet
I MISS ROY >:O DIEEE IKEEEEEE T_T (no offence to any Ike users) they could have given him his own move set or something

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I hate Ness, Lucas, PT, G&W, Olimar, Pikachu, Sheik, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Toon Link, Ike, Marth,

Occasionally hate Snake, Sonic, Peach, Diddy Kong, DK, ZSS, Kirby, Jigglypuff

Those are the chars I usually lose to either because they are cheap chars, the players spam a move, or if i get Spiked, and I get spiked often by Ness, Lucas, Wolf, Ike, ZSS, DK, and Kirby often. So I hate them.

Bowser and Pit will be avenged!

Zetsuei

Smash Cadet
y do people hate ike? everyone should hate pit and marth cuz the both are so girlish and require 0 skill. for marth just spam fair and pit spam arrows/sideb and thats just gay. ike takes skill cuz hes a badassXD
You made a mistake by saying that. Lecture time!

I personally think Ike is awesome. I do hate pit. Marth is another story.

First of all, yes. Marth is girlish. So what? He is still awesome.

Second of all, Marth does not require no skill. True, he is slightly overpowered, but this is only visible when it is one newb verse another newb. Marth is stronger than most characters at the basic level when you are still learning moves, but all characters have a strategy that they can use, once you get better at that character and learn it. Basically, at the more advanced level, every character has an equal strategy, and the power level of the character evens out. So Marth does not require 0 skill unless you are or are fighting a newb. And spamming Fair doesnt work. Any SKILLED player can avoid or easily counter this with a good strategy. Marth does not require 0 skill unless you are a newb. Maybe that explains it?

Characters I hate:

Olimar. He's just stupid, should never have been put in game.

King Dedede. Nothing against him, just don't think he's Brawl material.

Toon Link. He just looks stupid and he's annoying. Like an insect. And insects get squashed.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I don't hate any characters, but there are characters I hate going up against, which is different believe it or not.
That would be Snake, Toon Link and good Ike and Zelda players.

Ilex

Smash Ace
Zero Suit Samus. I hate her **** dominatrix whip that out-prioritizes you every time and her little Ray gun-whip combo. The ***** should just quit fighting and make me some cookies.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Metaknight.

I hate how he ALWAYS hits first.
But I really dispise when people spam his special moves. "Hyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuuuh!!!"

The moment I saw that move, I knew it was gonna be a b*** to avoid. >_<

Oh and Zelda's Teleport which now causes damage... I hate it.. >_>

SSMugen

Smash Rookie
I hate MetaKnight because I practice my *** off in this game just to lose to a MetaKnight because his advantages easily outmatch mine

rmporter35

Smash Cadet
I can't say I hate any of the characters, but some of way people play them does annoy me. I get annoyed when I hear Lucas doing this, "PK Fire, PK Fire, PK Fire!" I also get a mite ticked when I hear, "Pikachu, Pikachu, Pikachu, Pikaaa!" I am probably the only person who actually uses spectator mode with a passion, and these are few examples of thing that annoy me.... (don't even get me started on some MK players) :ohwell:

Fawriel

Smash Master
I hate Marth, Ike, Pit, Toon Link, Olimar, Snake, Metaknight, Wolf, Falco, Fox, ROB, G&W, Zamus, Diddy, Dedede, Ice Climbers, Lucas, Pikachu, Kirby, Zelda, Bowser, Captain Falcon, Donkey Kong, Jigglypuff, Link, Lucario, Luigi, Mario, Ness, Peach, Samus, Yoshi, Pokemon Trainer, Ganondorf and Sonic because they're overpowered.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I hate Marth, Ike, Pit, Toon Link, Olimar, Snake, Metaknight, Wolf, Falco, Fox, ROB, G&W, Zamus, Diddy, Dedede, Ice Climbers, Lucas, Pikachu, Kirby, Zelda, Bowser, Captain Falcon, Donkey Kong, Jigglypuff, Link, Lucario, Luigi, Mario, Ness, Peach, Samus, Yoshi, Pokemon Trainer, Ganondorf and Sonic because they're overpowered.
At least it's not Fox, Falco, Sheik and Marth. :D

GetSmashedWithTheBros

Smash Apprentice
Sonic and Snake?

Call me a Nintendo Supremacist, but I don't want Sakurai's adopted children in my freaking Smash Bros games...

Lucario?

He emphasizes everything despicable in playing smash. He's tough to kill. He's got a good recovery. He gets better as you stack % on him. He can spam projectiles forever. And when you get in close? He counters. And Mewtwo could choke his b**** a** any day of the week.

Wolf?

I had such high hopes... such expectations... what a disappointment. I really wanted them to take a new direction with Wolf. He really shouldn't have a Reflector. He never had a Landmaster. Yet for some reason Sakurai also thought it would be a good decision to make him terribly broken as well.

I found a really great guide to playing Wolf the other day... it said: 1) Spam your blaster; 2) Spam your smashes...

...*sigh*...

Other than these kids, I don't have any complaints... but honestly... screw these guys...

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Metaknight: This ****in' ball of Kirby ****. Look like Kirby when he transforms into bat-man ors ome ****. Takes absolutely no skill to play; too much invincibiliity on all of his ****in' B moves. Almost no lag; down smash is ridiculous. Too much recovery and OMFG his up+B. **** bat-ball of fly eatin' sack of ****. I ****in' hate this thing. I hope he suck *** and ****ing die! ****ING DIE!

Pit: Broken character.... not as bad as Metaknight but ****ing ridiculous. Most spammable ****ing projectile within the game; ontop of all of this he has the ability to use his Up+b twice, shield that reflects, most natural combos in the game. Ridiculous smashing speed, arrow loops; can WAVE DASH ( Yes you heard me right, this little ****er can wave dash) This is ridiculous. ****ing DIE.

Snake: OMFG, Snake. I ****ing hate this guy. F-Tilt F-TILT, F-TILT All day long. That's all these punkass SNAKE?!!!! SNAAAAAKEEE!!! MA ****AS DO. I'm tired of these ma' ****in' Snakes on this ma ****in' game. Grenades, Mortar slide, Ridiculous F-smash, even more crazy than Ike's. Man, this guy is ****ing broke; including his Up+B . =/

Pikachu: ****ing yellow pile of puke. All they do, spam the **** thunder; spam the **** thundershock and ****ing chain grab. Let's not forget that ****ing inescapable down smash; it's freaking ridiculous. That little bitty pile of **** shouldnt' be this strong; it's ridiculous. They broke this ma ****a. and it's all Sakurai's fought. wTF was you thinkin' WTF WAS YOU THINKIN'?!

King Dedede: ****ing spam. That's all eh does, Throw wadde dees. That's all this ******* does. Spam the **** outta waddledees and chain throw you; and then attempt to back kick you. I never seen but one person play him different, that's it. THAT'S IT. It's ****ing stupid; ****ing ridiculous. I hope they ****ing burn in HELL. I hope Kirby ****s his sister.

Falco: This ma ****a. All he does is spam lasers and chain grabs, spam lasers and chain grabs. **** YOU. That's why Fox is ****ing Krystal and not you. ******* prick.

Fox: THAT'S WHY KRYSTAL BROKE UP WITH YOU! All you do is do the same **** over and over. Dair to up-tilt, Dair to up-smash, Dair to D-smash. That's all you're good for. Nothing else. It's ridiculous, you suck donkey balls.

Wolf: Omfg, all you do is spam blaster, and all you ****ing do is use Smashes. The range is too **** stupid; it's f'in ridiculous.k Also, I'm telling you, it's ********; His Downsmash is also too stupid in the effect it knocks you sideways.

Olimar: WTF? This dude is hella short.. Man, I'mma stop here. I could go on these ***** *** chards all day long.

Fawriel

Smash Master
^^^
Best post ever.

Lucario?

He emphasizes everything despicable in playing smash. He's tough to kill. He's got a good recovery. He gets better as you stack % on him. He can spam projectiles forever. And when you get in close? He counters. And Mewtwo could choke his b**** a** any day of the week.
What.

And Mewtwo could choke his b**** a** any day of the week.
Aaah, okay. Now I getcha.

fetusdoctor

Smash Rookie
ROB- What, a Nintendo accessory as a character? Stupid. As people have said before, why not add the Power Glove, DuckHunt Gun, or Track and Field Pad too if accessories now qualify as characters.

Game and Watch - Utterly stupid. Oh boy, look at the super retro handheld game character. Why not be super-retro and use a single pixel as a character? Or even better, a big block of text from the ancient text-based games. His sounds are annoying, and the way he moves is annoying.

Lenvil

Smash Cadet
Some of my thoughts...

Raichu and Bowser Jr would be nice characters. Maybe even Magmar and Electabuzz.

Wolf and ROB are both very good characters. but they are unnecessary. most people have never heard of wolf and the star fox series was never that popular. ROB is just not a character (even though he's my main, he still shouldn't be in the game)

If there is a Toon Link there should be a Toon Zelda. She can even have her bow and arrows.

Pit requires little skill to be "good with him."

They shouldn't have gotten rid of Roy or Mewtwo. The same way they made Falco and Fox not clones anymore they could have done that to Roy. it makes more sense to have 3 fire emblem characters than three star fox characters. They could have made Mew replace Mewtwo because Lucario is not a legendary pokemon.

Olimar is also unnecessary. he probably has no moves other than tilts. everything else, his slave vegetables do for him. we could have done without him and got Ridley or something..

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
Wolf, Toon Link, and Lucario.

Wolf because 1. He's for furries 2. SF does not deserve three reps, ESPECIALLY before Metroid and F-Zero, both bigger and better series, get a second, and 3. he's ANOTHER LUIGIFIED FOX CLONE.

Toon Link because he's a complete clone, and even if he weren't I'd prefer a truly different character over another Link, unless it's Tingle or something.

Lucario because he replaced Mewtwo and definitely doesn't deserve his popularity. Oh, and because he's for furries.

Lenvil

Smash Cadet
Sonic: I want to play a fast character, but his priority and range are just terrible, and prevent me from using him.

Pit: He's boring to play with, he's boring to play against, and his voice is annoying.
i would like sonic if it was easier to get KO's. because it's not that difficult to ger percentage up, it's just harder to kill

Shadowmaim

Smash Rookie
Ness/Lucas - I've never really liked Ness, he just never seemed all that threatening. I am unable to take you seriously when my sword is matched by a fricking yo yo... Lucas is way to much of a coward, the way he's portrayed in SSE makes me hate him, and although that's bad reasoning, first impressions mean a lot.

DK - I was actually quite good with DK in Melee, then in brawl, though his moves remain mostly the same, my skill level with him just seems to be zero. Don't know if he was nerfed or what, but it was a disappointment.

Peach - How in the F@#$ do you consider dancing a final smash? Seriously, wow...

Wario - "He attacks by...farting? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

/rant

Clear171

Smash Cadet
i hate the three space animals, i hate their reflectors and their final smashes have ruined final smashes for me. I also hate that the swordsmen have counter moves

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
I love all the characters in Brawl, and for some people like Luigi and Ness, it's really unhealthy amounts of love. Every character has his/her charm and I believe they all contribute to the game and Nintendo's history in some way... even R.O.B... in fact, he's one of my faves! Mind you, the only character I have a certain dislike for is Zero Suit Samus.

I don't hate Samus, in fact I don't even hate her with the armor off. I can use both her incarnations well enough in Metroid AND Smash games... I really just feel her addition doesn't really contribute much. She was just added in to 'expand the female roster', but in the end doesn't add to it at all... there are plenty of females characters Nintendo could use, so I don't see why they chose to just make on veteran a bit larger instead of proving how diverse the female Nintendo lineup can be. She seems like a wasted opportunity, but most people don't seem to care since she has a delicious figure.

Also, only being able to select her by entering secret codes or using a Final Smash is a little bit sucky, but eh, that's being a teeny bit picky.

J18

Smash Journeyman
i don't hate any of the characters, it's just how people play them that makes me mad. The first and only thing on the list of "what i hate about the way people play" is spamming. It just makes me furious when i'm playing someone who just spams, does a little more spamming, and spams some more.

doodmahn

Smash Journeyman
I'd say Pikachu out of pure annoyance factor, mario because I know this guy that's really good with him and he always beats me. :( I'd also say whenever someone plays as Mr. Game and Watch because I hate ditto matches, and toon link because he ***** me. Wolf for his side smash, and Marth, too.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I hate certain characters because they are overrated, take no skill, or spam way too much. Here are the following:

Ike: Ike is one of those characters who shouldn't be in the game at all. He's a wanna-be Hector from the Fire Emblem series. Furthermore, he takes no skill, is annoying, is way too powerful and probably one of the highest characters played as. I don't know when there wasn't a time where I didn't see one Ike or two in an online tournament. Ike players that I have bumped into often spam his Grand Viper (Forward+B) or do a triple strike (A+A+A).

Marth: Marth isn't so bad, until the person who is behind the mask is constantly spamming Marth's Forward+A smash. They tend to use his Counter way too much as well. There are other attacks out there, people!

Wolf: Those who play as Wolf and press nothing but the Forward+A smash show no skill at all, especially when that same attack is spammed.

Toon Link: Why on earth is their another Link? It's wasted space. They could have put in another character from the Metroid series. You know, someone like Weavel from Metroid Prime: Hunters? (This is the third Smash Bros. installment, and we still only have one character from Metroid, but we have all these characters from Super Mario Bros. and The Legend of Zelda. Sorry, but shifting in and out of the Varia Suit doesn't make two characters, any more than Zelda becoming Sheik. Forgive me for ranting.) Oh, and the Down+A gets annoying real fast.

There are more characters that I don't like, but that could be because the user using the character is annoying.

KCFreedom18

Smash Rookie
Ike: Ike is one of those characters who shouldn't be in the game at all. ]He's a wanna-be Hector from the Fire Emblem series .
Hector? Ike is better in every conceivable ay than Hector. Are you trying to tell me that a character who was second fiddle to the main lord is more worthy than Ike? A character whos has 1 1/2 games as the main character. Hector was the generic tough guy(granted Ikes not very original either) whos only popoular because he was the first American lord, kind of like Lyn.

Cloak020

Smash Rookie
I absolutely hate G&W, what is the point of putting in a 2D little **** from some archaic game into Smash Bros. I also can't stand Pit and Lucas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom