• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl characters we hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Personally, I never really liked Zero Suit Samus that much. Her rear is quite disturbing along with the breasts.

Same case with Solid Snake. His rear is just completely disturbing to look at.

orintemple

Smash Lord
Personally, I never really liked Zero Suit Samus that much. Her rear is quite disturbing along with the breasts.

Same case with Solid Snake. His rear is just completely disturbing to look at.
Lol Snake's *** is amusing. It is so prominant and the shape is shown perfectly so you can never miss it. I wonder why they would do that.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
You're putting me in a horrible dilemma here.
On the one hand, you sound like a good person who's acting more civilized while "blowing up" than a lot of people here do when they're just mildly agitated. On the other hand, I see nothing even remotely likable in Diddy Kong and he's somewhere at the top of my hate list despite not being that overpowered.
I'm willing to listen to an explanation of what could possibly be awesome about Diddy if you are willing to give me one.

Also: Yoshi is awesome and I shall play him no matter what his position in the tier list is! Yayayay Yoshi!

Also: How come your name is gannondorf4ever and yet he's nowhere to be seen in your sig?

Also: GANNON-BANNED!

Well, Diddy Kong, for one, has been my favorite Nintendo character since I was about 6 years old, and played DKC2 for the first time. The boom-box, cartwheels, hat throwing, and everything else cool about him in that game made me think he was totally awesome.

Then, after playing DKC 1, IPlayed DKC 2 first), I found he was just as awesome, and his happy-go lucky chimp attitude in Diddy kong racing, and DK64 (What a masterpiece, that game) pulled him deeper in my heart.

Also, rare, in DK64 gave him his rocketbarrel (a ****in' jetpack, which, back when I was 9, meant "OMG! uber cool!" and because I thought it was cool then, even today, because it was on Diddy Kong, it's still cool. The guitar helped too.

Anyway, what really gets me, is again, the happy, chimp personality, as the chimpanzee is my favorite living creature. (Dammit, who doesnt love Chimps?)

Anyway, so those are my reasons for loving Diddy Kong, other than he's just so **** cool.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And about my name, well, I mained Ganondorf in Melee, almost exclusively, but I loved G&W too. Anyway, I mained Ganon, and dominated with Ganon, in Melee, and tried him in brawl, and it didnt work out, so that, is why he isnt listed in my sig.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Well, Diddy Kong, for one, has been my favorite Nintendo character since I was about 6 years old, and played DKC2 for the first time. The boom-box, cartwheels, hat throwing, and everything else cool about him in that game made me think he was totally awesome.

Then, after playing DKC 1, IPlayed DKC 2 first), I found he was just as awesome, and his happy-go lucky chimp attitude in Diddy kong racing, and DK64 (What a masterpiece, that game) pulled him deeper in my heart.

Also, rare, in DK64 gave him his rocketbarrel (a ****in' jetpack, which, back when I was 9, meant "OMG! uber cool!" and because I thought it was cool then, even today, because it was on Diddy Kong, it's still cool. The guitar helped too.

Anyway, what really gets me, is again, the happy, chimp personality, as the chimpanzee is my favorite living creature. (Dammit, who doesnt love Chimps?)

Anyway, so those are my reasons for loving Diddy Kong, other than he's just so **** cool.
Wow, what a spiteful post. I can really feel your hatred for a brawl character ;)

I don't think it's entirely possible to dislike chimps being that we are what... 90% chimp?

But yes, I have to agree -- Diddy has always been the absolute ****. I loved him when I met him on the SNES forever ago and still do. I've never been as big a fan of Donkey as I have Diddy, due to their personality differences.

Oh yes, and since this thread is about hating characters, I'll go ahead and rant again.
I hate Pit. I have never in the least bit liked Pit. When he was announced, everyone I knew that had heard thought it was so cool that they brought back another retro character -- this time not a pair of amorphous, ice-climbing children, but a stupid cupid, decked out with nice angelic-esque attire and a wonderful bow. OH BOY! Angels are extremely overused in my opinion, and to bring one to the Smash Bros. world is horrible. On top of that, they refine him with a horrid, new anime-look and the most obnoxious moveset that somehow clicks with everyone 12 and under. Pit is ****. NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA!!! TWIRL YOUR SWORD, DICKWEED!

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
I've seen a lot of complaints about clones. There are no clones. You just think they're clones because 1-3 attacks are similar to another characters.

That said, I REALLY hate... actually, I can't think of anyone I hate. They're all very well-rounded characters. But if I had to choose someone, it'd have to be marth, mostly because of one particular player
Yes there are clones. Wolf, Falco, Lucas, Ganondorf, Toon Link. All clones.

Yes you could argue 'oh when Toon Link uses his b-air his left arm is at a 47degree angle, whereas with Link his arm is at a 53degree angle, Toon Link is not a clone!!!!'

'Ganondorf is slower than Captain Falcon, hes not a clone!!!!'

Or 'Wolf's f-smash moves him forward a little bit, and his reflector is pink, Wolf is not a clone!!!!'

OK I made the first one up, but you get the idea. Ive heard such stupid reasons why certain characters are not clones.

Just because a character has a different animation when they use a smash/tilt/air, doesnt mean they are not a clone. Its the special (b) attacks that make the difference. And even if their special attacks are slightly different, if its the same idea (im referring to Fox/Falco/Wolf here, their Up-B, Down-B, Side-B and Neutral-B are all the same idea, just ever so slightly different) then they are clones.

People think Lucas is not a clone because his PK-fire always travels horizontally, or because his PK Thunder is easier to control. Its just ridiculous. Things like this are nowhere near enough to classify a character as not being a clone.

quatripain

Smash Journeyman
ike-do you fight or **** for ur friends
falco-personally i perfer tha air so ill use a LANDmaster
ness-yeah sakurai do that to my meele main
marth-stop speaking japanese!
MK-no iteems MK only FD is the futer
sonic-your to slow
sonic-im to fast
ridley-cmon sakurai
gannon-see ness
and also im dissapointed my 3 other meele mains arent in(pichu,roy,mewtwo)

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road

Yes you could argue 'oh when Toon Link uses his b-air his left arm is at a 47degree angle, whereas with Link his arm is at a 53degree angle, Toon Link is not a clone!!!!'

Or 'Wolf's f-smash moves him forward a little bit, and his reflector is pink, Wolf is not a clone!!!!'

OK I made the first one up, but you get the idea. Ive heard such stupid reasons why certain characters are not clones.

Just because a character has a different animation when they use a smash/tilt/air, doesnt mean they are not a clone. Its the special (b) attacks that make the difference. And even if their special attacks are slightly different, if its the same idea (im referring to Fox/Falco/Wolf here, their Up-B, Down-B, Side-B and Neutral-B are all the same idea, just ever so slightly different) then they are clones.

People think Lucas is not a clone because his PK-fire always travels horizontally, or because his PK Thunder is easier to control. Its just ridiculous. Things like this are nowhere near enough to classify a character as not being a clone.
so pit is a clone of link cause they both shoot arrows

so peach, ddd, link and toon link are all clones cause they pull things outta the ground and throw them

so ike, marth, meta knight, pit, link and toon link are clones cause they use swords

kirby and jigglypuff are clones cause they are pink floaty characters

see its all in how you interpret clone. I personally think that toon link is the only real clone seeing as how 99.9% of his moves are identical to links. The majority of falco and wolfs moves (both normal and special) have either a different animation or different result then foxs moves. And ganondorf is slowly (oh god is he slow) moving away from being a cfalc clone.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149

wolf has only 2moves that arethe same as the other space animals his gun and reflector. = not a clone. ganondorf has all but a few moves of falcon therefore heis a clone...still. same as toon link and lucas. all clones there. but falco has a new move set entirely cept for the basic gun and reflector.

SwastikaPyle

Smash Ace
I find it hilarious that so many people in this thread ***** about pure fanservice characters (like Sonic and Zamus) but at the same time say stuff like, "PIT/G&W/ROB WAS ONLY IN ONE GAMES TWENTY YEARS AGO AND DOESNT EVEN DESERVE TO BE HERE! HE HAS NO FANS AT ALL!"

MASTER719

Smash Apprentice
I hate

1) Olimar, too much Knockback
2) ZSS
3) Spammers w/ Pit
4) Wolf and Flaco (clones) Lucas is not a Clone!!!!!!!

Armus

Smash Cadet
What's with all the Wolf hate? "He's a f*ckin' laz0r spammer!!11!1oneone" You've obviously never played a half-way decent Wolf user. ^^ And if you can't get past Wolf's lazers....you really suck. They're for distracting purposes so that we can get you into good attacks easily. Oh yeah. I hate Pikachu. So **** much. Laser spamming is one thing, THUNDER SPAMMING is totally different. DSmash + DownB = Spam ****. Keep your distance from that little rat. ;o

Armus

Smash Cadet

xD LAWL. You haven't played Falco or Wolf much, have you? Not to mention, you're a moron. Which do use more, B moves or A moves? So what matters when differentiating between characters? That's right. The A moves. Wolf and Falco's entire moveset and the way they play is completely different from Fox's. Save for the B moves. Except...you can't scar with Fox or Falco, now can you? All the airs are different (Not just different animations.), the smashes are completely different, and the neutral A combo is very different between all three. Wolf is the best one too. We all know a clone can't be better than the original...so I'd say if anything, Fox is a clone. <-- F*cked up logic ftw.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion

Did you know that Link and Samus are clones as well? I mean come on...

-Chargeable neutral B.
-Side B that you can control.
-Multi-hit Up B.
-Explosive down B.
-Long ranged grab

Need I say more? Those **** clones. >=o

PitMasta

Smash Journeyman
Pit.

I hate him.

All he does is spam is ****ing Side-B.

He is a little *****.

I'm going to kill him; slowly. I will also gouge out the eyes off who main Pit.

****ing Pit.
yeah....**** you buddy...your a ****ing idiot...nuff said! but anyways, i hate Jigglypuff, when are they just gonna get rid of her!

ssbkid~

Smash Apprentice
Why are threads like this still being made?
I guess people like to point out that their favorite characters are the best and that the others are ****
they are all awesome and allways will be to me.

I love Pikapoo and allways will,but NEVER in smash 64 and brawl (hes was pretty awesome in melee cause he was not broken :/ melee is the best installment in the smash series)goddam ****ing down smash and down special spammers allways get on my nerve >=(.

Chozo Link

Smash Rookie
I dislike Marth (or Martha, he is a pretty boy) he is cheap.
I also hate that they replaced mewtwo with lucario. STUPID. Mewtwo is cooler, and would kick lucario's ***!
I don't like that the Poke Trainer uses 3 different kinds of characters; squirtal is small and fast, charazard is big and powerful, and ivysaur is somewere in the middle with his own unique moves. I would like the Poke trainer to instead have squirtle, bulbasaur, and charmander because they are all similar but could still be unique. the poke trainer now is just overcomplicated and not very easy to use.
Olimar, he is nothing without his pikmin, he is too complicated to use, and is annoying.

MrPhox

Tamed Beast
NNID
Mr.Phox
3DS FC
0318-7803-7610
PIKACHU

he could just disappear from SSBB and i might not care.....at all.

L 17

Smash Apprentice
I honestly cannot stand sonic. While his games might be fun, I don't like the character in brawl or outside of brawl. There isn't one particular thing that bothers me; it's everything.

Marie_54

Smash Ace
^Surely, you must hate something more than the rest...

"You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow."

OverlordCrono

Smash Cadet
Marth, without a doubt. I seriously don't see why everyone likes him so much. He's very overrated, and I'm just plain sick of the guy. That is why I always use Marth as a punching bag when in training, because I expect to see a lot of him when I get online, and somewhat for the pleasure of kicking his "top tier" rump. And learn to speak English, you *******!!

Netz0r

Smash Rookie
I really dislike Lucario. Why? I have no quarrel with the 4th generation of Pokemon or anything. Simply, in Brawl, Lucario's fighting style and functions just intimidate me. I don't know why, but no matter what character I'm playing as, I can never face a Lucario as well as I do with other match-ups.

Also...

"You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow,You're too slow....
QFT.

SlickSlicer

Smash Apprentice
I'm not really a fan of Pit. He's the only one.

As formidable as his moveset is, I just don't give a rat's ___ about Kid Icarus. In fact, when I played it years ago, I thought it was a cruddy game. :/

B-West

Smash Rookie
i hate:

Pit - Kid Icarus sucked. His taunts..."You're not ready yet!," "The fight is on!" >< i just want to punch him in the mouth

Jigglypuff - really? REALLY?!?! of all the awesome pokemon there are, we have jigglypuff. i've hated her since ssb64. even out of the original 151 there are SOOO many better and more deserving choices.

Lucario - Mewtwo is exponentially cooler and more powerful than lucario. plus lucario isn't even good in brawl

Toon Link - 1/3 the size of link with all the same moves and is stronger and faster than the big guy himself. why sakaurai? Link is so much cooler than that cartoon f4g, and twilight princess>WW. I hate toon link because he is what the real link should be

Sonic - i love all the 2D sega sonic games, i grew up with them. sonic has always been my favorite video game character. but brawl sonic reminds me too much of all of the 3D sonic games, which are a disgrace. After playing him once it was obvious that he was rushed in.

Ice Climbers - ******** game, ******** characters. honestly, who ever played that game and though "wow, you know, it would be awesome to use these guys in a fighting game!" lame

Game & Watch - what is there to like about him?

fin

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
y do people hate ike? everyone should hate pit and marth cuz the both are so girlish and require 0 skill. for marth just spam fair and pit spam arrows/sideb and thats just gay. ike takes skill cuz hes a badassXD
Nintendo WiFi -> With Anyone -> Basic Brawl

One Ike per match or your money back!

Night Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Hate any attack with Thunder in its name. (Yes I'm looking at you Pikachu & Ness/Lucas).

Also hate Pit, Meta Knight and Side B spamming Sonic's. Not because they're hard to fight, because fighting against them is BORING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom