• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Character Match-Up chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

gantrain05

Smash Master
sorry to ****ing say, but you have to ****ing lock this thread, either update it with the correct matches or request for lock. You see, match up charts change, Metaknight used to have advantages over every character, but now some match ups are 50:50
nobody updates the chart anymore, the creator publicly announced he isn't working on it, so nothing is going to change, so yeah the thread should be locked.

Staco

Smash Champion
mk has much more even matchups than in this chart!

snake, falco? Oo, yoshi and some more

TP

Smash Master
This is important so I shall bump this thread. *Bump*
You idiot. He specifically said he was no longer updating it. Many people, myself included, have called this chart bad because it is based on opinion. IvanEva made a beautiful post saying this thread was finished. He went out in style, and I revoked any negative feelings I had toward him. Now LET THIS THREAD DIE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom