• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Bowser Challenge

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
As long as it's in the making. And youtbe said that your video conatined a malformed ID> What happened? ( Raphael. )

Thank you 0&!!!!! You mentioned me!! Some good advice for once! ( Other advice was semi-advice, I needed an example, raphael's video was malformed. ) Yaah! I know how to do it now! Okay, bye, Pro Bowls on.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Stop triple posting!

There's an edit button so use it.

Anyway, I would try this but quadruple bowser doesn't sound appealing :p

-:bowser:Bowser King
Lol... that doesn't sound appealing.
Imagine my situation! I got three little rapists that are coming after me STILL after like fifty-two games.. But this time there not trying to capture me but KILL me =(

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Lol... that doesn't sound appealing.
Imagine my situation! I got three little rapists that are coming after me STILL after like fifty-two games.. But this time there not trying to capture me but KILL me =(
:laugh:

You know, I'm going to go try this with mario.

Can't save your princess now!! Wait..

This reminds of the times me and my brother would battle on fourside back in melee. I would use bowser and he would use DK (his main). It was pretty epic, especially when your super size :p

-:bowser:Bowser King

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
IMO this is a sad, sad mockery of the Melee Bowser challenge...

Now, the Pika Challenge doesn't exist I think is pretty hardcore. Same rules, all GOOD humans, Smashville, and the team attack so the Pika team can't hurt themselves. Try that one, and tell me how you do.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I did this, but on FD, as standard green Bowser vs. three blue Bowsers. You can give them about 50% with a single Fire Breath cause they suck at DI.

FD is actually harder, though, cause you can't kill as often with an U-Smash or U-Tilt.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
IMO this is a sad, sad mockery of the Melee Bowser challenge...

Now, the Pika Challenge doesn't exist I think is pretty hardcore. Same rules, all GOOD humans, Smashville, and the team attack so the Pika team can't hurt themselves. Try that one, and tell me how you do.
Tried it, and it was hard. Every time i got off the stage they down b'd me in an order so that I had no way of going across the stage, and since I suck with the DC I sd alot.

KO M

Smash Apprentice
2 lvl 9Zeldas and One lvl 9 D3 is even more crazyness

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
2 lvl 9Zeldas and One lvl 9 D3 is even more crazyness
Well, there was a reason why bowsers were originally selected, so let's try to keep it to the BBC. The PC though, somebody should start a thread for. D3?

KO M

Smash Apprentice
Well, there was a reason why bowsers were originally selected, so let's try to keep it to the BBC. The PC though, somebody should start a thread for. D3?
DDD=D3, Just a shorter version

Nicole

Smash Champion
This sounds like the Luigi challenge, except with Bowser.

I always feel really pathetic when I lose to a team of 3 CPUs, fortunately, I usually don't lose to them, because computers are kinda dumb, and don't catch onto your tried and true attack patterns.

Vanst

Smash Apprentice
I got one bowser down to 1 life, and the other 2 bowsers down to 2 lives using Falco. I love my main :D

Edit: Ughhh lol I got one bowser down and the other 2 had 2 more lives. I used MK XD

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I got one bowser down to 1 life, and the other 2 bowsers down to 2 lives using Falco. I love my main :D

Edit: Ughhh lol I got one bowser down and the other 2 had 2 more lives. I used MK XD
How? :confused:

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Result was?

Edit- I finally beat it with relative ease! Yes! I just took metahknight and one by one WoPed for a K.O. and then I tried other combinations of characters, and it was much harder. But still beatable.

Another Edit- Dang, this thread is dead! I beat it again with planking, then shuttle looping their wiffed fsmashes. Then I Ceiling of Pained them one by one and repeated.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I'm gonna upload a video of this I think. And raphael I saw yours now.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I just did it but that was only cus the bowsers kept UpB'ing off the edge.
Heh. I might have it uploaded today but my sister dais I could only use her video camera once. :( I'm thinking that putting my Mk on the crituqe thread is more important. e tu? ( sorry, i'm learning spanish...)

Noobicidal

Smash Master
So, planking's allowed right?

I'll do this when I get home from class.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
The true Bowser challenge is supposed to be with 3 human Bowsers...

preferrable the best Bowser players in the coutnry LOL

I remember the old bowser challenges had players like Arash, Gimpy, Chudat, and more.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Well yeah, but who really beat it? Plus theres not a bowser player that's in brawl that's as good as gimpy. And, I live in a none compettitve area so I want'd you to all share my pain. ( that was a joke. )
And what's gdub?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Well yeah, but who really beat it? Plus theres not a bowser player that's in brawl that's as good as gimpy. And, I live in a none compettitve area so I want'd you to all share my pain. ( that was a joke. )
And what's gdub?
Haha ic. Well the point of the true bowser challenge was not to "beat" it, just to see how many stocks you could take off. IIRC Captain Jack's ganon held the record with 5 kills.

Also, I bet people could do real bowser challenges online now, haha. But in order for it to be a TRUE bowser challenge, they would have to be the best bowser players in the nation haha. Who are the best Brawl bowsers? You need those guys :)

Kyle~

Smash Rookie
The Bowser challenge is with people, not computers. Computers are dumb and easy to exploit. It's way more fun with friends

urdailywater

Smash Hero
The Bowser challenge is with people, not computers. Computers are dumb and easy to exploit. It's way more fun with friends
Good first post, it's because it's true too.

I'd prefer my friends coming after me as bowsers, whether it's wifi or IRL, it's a lot better and more challenging

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Can I replace the CPU Bowsers with Human Charizard?

Top Bottom