• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Back Room Interviews

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Guess who is streaming a Melee tournament this weekend....

<<< this guy :)

Guess who co-hosts and streams Zenith, one of the largest annual Melee tournaments?

<<< this guy :)

Started with Melee playing competitively and hosting

---

I was also a previous world record holder for Super Mario 64, so interviewing me is kind of like interviewing siglemic right?

Aposl

Smash Ace
don't listen to chibo he has stake in chibo so everything he says cant be trusted :smirk:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
lol, Zero, I think you're falling for trolls a little too easily.Don't sweat what peeps is saying just because they're voting for me.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Chibo's apart of the Illuminati, GIMR likes Justin Beiber, and Delux plays Ice Climbers.

Alphazealot for life!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Keitaro I'll let you join the illuminati if you vote for me

I meant... uh..... nothing? Carry on everyone.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Chibo's apart of the Illuminati, GIMR likes Just Beiber, and Delux plays Ice Climbers.

Alphazealot for life!
I want alphazealot to win too, but imo there is no point in voting for someone who is not going to win anymore. That's why I changed my vote to Chibo.

Oh man this was an awesome voting session. The Twitter and Facebook pages played a HUGE role this time around, which I'm extremely happy for. Thanks for the continued support for this project and the players! Anyways, the results!

AlphaZealot - 2
ChiboSempai - 71
DeLux - 114
GimR - 30
Marc - 2

Congratulations DeLux! You win!

And now we're moving onto Part 2 - the QUESTIONS!
Now, given that this is themed after content contributors, questions should revolve around all things that our beloved king DeLux has done for us. That isn't to say that you can't suggest those juicy bonus round questions that we all know and love. :p

You guys have a week from now to start submitting questions, so let's hear them!

D

Deleted member

chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo chibo
Chibo wins. GG Delux.

Top Bottom