• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl-: 1.5-1.6 thread archive. 2.0 is stickied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyless

Smash Master
Just an FYI Xyless, I gave all my replays to TSON that I got from Wed.
got them last night. Could you send me the stages you have running? You've got one blank stage (expansion code?), rumble falls, FD, and WiFi Room that I've seen. Maybe Green Greens.

Revven

FrankerZ
got them last night. Could you send me the stages you have running? You've got one blank stage (expansion code?), rumble falls, FD, and WiFi Room that I've seen. Maybe Green Greens.
The Rumble Falls I'm running is the one from Brawl+ (so just go to their site and manual download to get it) as well as fixed ledges FD (which is also in the Brawl+ manual download). GHZ+ and... the blank stage is likely the sunset stage (which replaces WWR) let me link you to that: http://www.mediafire.com/?i3lydjzuzmi

GHZ+ is in the competitive stage hacking thread in Brawl Code Sets. That should be all that's different.

Oh and Pictoplus and Aero Dive+ and Luigi's Mansion+

King of Boos

Smash Rookie
At this rate I dont think I'll be goin to regular brawl anytime soon. Keep up the good work.

Lucas could use sum help. His FS has gotten nerfed? Along with him not having the same PK freedom as Ness.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Some feedback:
I've been playing this for a bit and i must say you guys did an awesome job on this the only thing i really have to complain about is wario being a bit overpowered but other than that it's really good and i was wondering will this ever get an updater like brawl+ does?

NNID
Budget_Player
Some feedback:
I've been playing this for a bit and i must say you guys did an awesome job on this the only thing i really have to complain about is wario being a bit overpowered but other than that it's really good and i was wondering will this ever get an updater like brawl+ does?
Soon.

sonics moves make to much damage =/
He's supposed to kill super late. Deal with it. :p

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Yes...That's why we've recommended that he be banned or have handicap in teams/ffas.

EDIT: Oh, and http://ustream.tv/tson

might have a bit of sound lag but there's nothing i can do about that at this point

stingers

Smash Obsessed
repost below

in the interest of melee-ifying fox even more...let his up-b grab onto the ledge before he actually launches.

and JC grabs

PLEEEEEEEEASE

I keep ruining my grab chases because i try to jc grab every time because it feels like melee.

oh and like disable buffering out of a wavedash or something? or make it like 1 frame out of a wd or something. hyro is right it's pretty hard to NOT buffer a roll or something. kinda defeats the point of buffering when you do it unintentionally

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
I thought they just gave you codes they dropped form the project.
idk who told you that :/ I helped with MAD indirectly and thats the only reason they let us use it.

And JAM STUNNA you gotta register bro

*streams replays until you do*

comboking

Smash Master
Anyone want to play?
Also can we get Lucario's changes?
What character are you guys talking about?

Afrohawk

Smash Rookie
NNID
Afrohawk
Hey guys, just downloaded B- v.1.0. For some reason I get all the hacks with hitstun and lagless ledges and stuff like that, but I can't seem to get some of the character edits to work, like I'm not getting the kickass "Show me your moves" when I do Up B with Captain Falcon (awesome idea by the way). Is it a problem with my pacs or...?

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Hey guys, just downloaded B- v.1.0. For some reason I get all the hacks with hitstun and lagless ledges and stuff like that, but I can't seem to get some of the character edits to work, like I'm not getting the kickass "Show me your moves" when I do Up B with Captain Falcon (awesome idea by the way). Is it a problem with my pacs or...?
Sounds like you didn't put the pacs and other files in the correct places...

Is the character select screen different? (different layout + purple background?)

Afrohawk

Smash Rookie
NNID
Afrohawk
I do have a different layout, but not the purple background. However the default settings (4 stock, 8 minutes, Team Attack ON) are still there as well, if that bit of information helps. Much obliged for the speedy reply.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Alright. None of your pacs are in the right place, but your GCT is. How are you loading, and where are your pacs?

Afrohawk

Smash Rookie
NNID
Afrohawk
Loading using GeckoOS 1.9.3

My pacs are in private > wii > app > RBSE > pf . I just extracted the files exactly the way they were given on the .rar file.

Also currently trying to put new textures from a pack I just got on there as well. Haven't done it yet as I'm not sure Brawl-'s codes work the same way with these textures.

IrohDW

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-2473-0493-0622
I'm deeply enjoying brawl-. I'm grateful that you guys were able to do what it took to make this project succeed.

I've noticed that there is a problem with playing classic mode. The new character select screen doesn't allow you to choose the difficulty or how many lives you start with. I think this should be looked into.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro

My pacs are in private > wii > app > RBSE > pf . I just extracted the files exactly the way they were given on the .rar file.

Also currently trying to put new textures from a pack I just got on there as well. Haven't done it yet as I'm not sure Brawl-'s codes work the same way with these textures.
You need to drag everything in the brawl- zip to the root, not to the pf folder.

But if you want to do it manually..

They need to be in
private > wii > app > RBSE > pf > fighter > [individual character folders]

But really....
You should just back up your current private folder, and move the minus one to the root.
Though you might not need to, when i opt to replace private folder with minus private, it doesn't delete anything, might replace stuff if they have the same names, though.

I don't know if it will work that way for you, though.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
I'm deeply enjoying brawl-. I'm grateful that you guys were able to do what it took to make this project succeed.

I've noticed that there is a problem with playing classic mode. The new character select screen doesn't allow you to choose the difficulty or how many lives you start with. I think this should be looked into.
Yeah, we're aware. You actually can but you need to put the marker down and use the hand alone to select through the bottom rows of characters. We'll probably end up resizing the CSS or something. It's beta for a reason :p

RBSE should be RSBE. Make sure that you don't have an SDHC card (more than 2 GB) as they aren't compatible.

Make sure you have three folders in your pf folder. fighter, menu, and system. If it still doesn't work after checking all of this, post again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom